It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK collapsing fast

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Cheers for the info.

Aye somebody will be making a small fortune off the backs of some very spurious people.

Wonder how "secure" the compound is?

Then again "Amazon" probably delivers the things on Prime.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Like purchasing a vehicle with the intent of committing international crimes.

You could say I'm being a bit pedantic and perhaps/probably I am, but what national/international law says you can't transport people who pay/promise to pay for you to take them in a boat to another country?
A top notch copper (head of arms division here in Gloucestershire) told me that actor Samuel L Jackson arrived with his entrourage in a private jet from Switzerland at Staverton Airport here in Gloucester. Jackson had forgotten his passport in Switzerland. They told him to go back on the plane he arrived in and fetch it. Didn't matter how famous he was/is.
Two points...
#1 it wasn't down to the pilot to check his paperwork, anymore than a 'captain' of a ship or plane. So not down to the 'captain' of these illegal boats. So they can't/wont be held responsible. So if you are the owner of a 'vehicle' you wouldn't necessarily know that your 'passenger' doesn't have the required paperwork.
#2 Same goes to the retailer.... he doesn't know why you want to purchase a Lear Jet or a 30ft inflatable or where you are going to fly/sail it. So you can't go after the manufacturer either.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Big play afoot.

Needs stopping.

All laws/rules are out the window.

One law for them, another law for us.

Their master plan is working. They control the media.

Stop the boats = stop the illegals.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Lets blame him after all he's the one pocketing the money.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: andy06shake

Like purchasing a vehicle with the intent of committing international crimes.

You could say I'm being a bit pedantic and perhaps/probably I am, but what national/international law says you can't transport people who pay/promise to pay for you to take them in a boat to another country?
A top notch copper (head of arms division here in Gloucestershire) told me that actor Samuel L Jackson arrived with his entrourage in a private jet from Switzerland at Staverton Airport here in Gloucester. Jackson had forgotten his passport in Switzerland. They told him to go back on the plane he arrived in and fetch it. Didn't matter how famous he was/is.
Two points...
#1 it wasn't down to the pilot to check his paperwork, anymore than a 'captain' of a ship or plane. So not down to the 'captain' of these illegal boats. So they can't/wont be held responsible. So if you are the owner of a 'vehicle' you wouldn't necessarily know that your 'passenger' doesn't have the required paperwork.
#2 Same goes to the retailer.... he doesn't know why you want to purchase a Lear Jet or a 30ft inflatable or where you are going to fly/sail it. So you can't go after the manufacturer either.
Rainbows
Jane

#2 yes there is nothing illegal about selling boats

However

#1. They are deliberately evading passport controls etc. That is illegal. Also pretending stupidity is poor defence in law. People brining immigrants across in this manner absolutely know they do not have the paperwork.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

People trafficking is illegal.

And being an accessory to human trafficking is also illegal.

Which is what i imagine them selling rubber dinghies to those sorts amounts to.

I am sure they could make that stick Jane if they had the inclination to do so.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: SprocketUK

Lee Anderson said he was going to name all the MP's that voted for stopping the winter fuel payments. Farage is his 'boss'. Where did you see Farage failed to vote please?
Rainbows
Jane

it was linked to a document on x, hang on Ill try and find it again

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join