It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican group doubles down on racism... and slavery?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did anyone find the racism and slavery aspect yet?

....just curious.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

The left cannot debate on policy or the past 4 years.

All they have is skin color and whats between peoples legs.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Oops!
Kamala Harris is a descendant of an Irish slave owner in Jamaica

I've heard of black Irish but this is ridiculous. 🥸

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I answered in my previous post, but will answer again. I don't believe Obama was eligible because I believe our FF wanted children from 2 American citizens, born on U.S. soil.

I do believe he's American and was born in Hawaii. I don't believe he was eligible because both of his parents weren't American, meaning he had other allegiances.

There's a reason for this, it's to keep the Office for true Americans, people that are willing to die for this country because they have no where else to go.

We should always choose someone from our own community to represent us. Anyone else is suspect.

If you have 3 passports, you can screw over 2 of those countries and be protected.

There's always a "what if", but what ifs never materialize (ie, "what if 2 citizenship means we'll see eye-to-eye)

The Founders wanted people that would live and die for this country. I see that in Trump.

I did not see that in Obama and remember that he addressed the entire world (his "Apologize for All of America's Ills" Tour) before addressing the United States of America. Remember that?

Obama literally went on a global apology tour, before speaking to the U.S. No press conference, nothing.

That's 👆 not what the Founders wanted in a United States leader. They wanted someone that put the U.S. first.

Do you think anchor babies put America first? Do you think they'd die for America?

If you have a single (American) passport, you're more likely to die for the U.S. Willingly, or not.

So, why would the U.S. choose someone to represent them that has dual, or triple, allegiances?

Just doesn't make sense. For anyone, not just Americans.

The UK has a problem right now. Not because of UK born citizenship, but because of the UK citizenship loopholes.

Is that what we want here?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Did anyone find the racism and slavery aspect yet?

Yes. It's in the OP.

Dred Scott decision is listed as a precedent upon which the NFRA bases rejection of Kamala Harris and various others from being on the Republican primary ballot. Here are some bullet points:

On March 6, 1857, Chief Justice Roger B. Taney delivered the majority opinion. Taney ruled, with three major issues, that:

Any person descended from Africans, whether slave or free, is not a citizen of the United States, according to the U.S. Constitution.

The Ordinance of 1787 could not confer either freedom or citizenship within the Northwest Territory to non-white individuals.

The provisions of the Act of 1820, known as the Missouri Compromise, were voided as a legislative act, since the act exceeded the powers of Congress, insofar as it attempted to exclude slavery and impart freedom and citizenship to non-white persons in the northern part of the Louisiana Purchase.[15]
Dred_Scott

edit on 25-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What about those handful of Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, HBO, etc.. tv shows where the teen or adult offspring of slave owners fall in love with the help and adamantly hate their parents for it and somehow they sometimes take off and start a new life or something?? Could that not have been a thing from her past too?? Why cannot the fiction represent a true story?? Maybe the great grandmother was the slave owner and she got it on with a married slave out of malice?

Angry beavers can do spiteful things.

a reply to: FullHeathen
He seemed very specific about children of illegal immigrants being disqualed from auto-citizenship. It seems an intentional distinction. I am thinking children of legal residency status will still have their citizenship, but I would rather see that in writing before I run with that.
edit on 8-25-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Mahogani

Where exactly is the racism and slavery component please?

Everything not DNC is racist. You know that. Disagreement with a liberal on any matter is racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

13th amendment solved the decision problem. It also was further enhanced by th e14th amendment. COTUS was updated since the DS decision,and it was found UN Lawful under the COTUS. Legal decisions are getting ruled bad all the time.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I answered in my previous post, but will answer again. I don't believe Obama was eligible because I believe our FF wanted children from 2 American citizens, born on U.S. soil.

Do you feel the same way about Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka and Barron Trump? How about JD Vance's kids?

edit on 0420242024k46America/Chicago2024-08-25T23:46:04-05:0011pm2024-08-25T23:46:04-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Get outta here with that crap, the chick you'd rather have comes from a family of slave owners. This is just more psychological projection from the radical left.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not state in a previous thread that if elected, Trump will
"put hundreds of thousands of people in concentration camps, fire tens of thousands of career public servants to replace them with MAGA loyalists"

Please stop with the hysterics
already,

Yeah, that's called Project 2025. It's written in there. I didn't write it, Trump people did.

Thanks for bringing it up again, so we can talk some more about Project 2025, and what Trump would do if elected.

He's already been president and didn't do any of that. Project indeed.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Where exactly is the racism and slavery component please?

The RACISM is obvious if you look at how DEMOCRATS are pro-abortion fanatics.

72% of the murdered babies are Black and Hispanic.

ACTIONS are what matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Kamala Harris' great, great, great grandmother was raped by Kamala' Harris' great, great, great grandfather, who owned slaves.

You probably really think that.

🤦🏼‍♂️

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I do. As long as both parents were citizens. It goes for both parties.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I do. As long as both parents were citizens.

...and born on US soil.

That makes Tiffany the only Trump kid eligible to run for office, and Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka and Barron anchor babies.

edit on 3820242024k13America/Chicago2024-08-26T00:13:38-05:0012am2024-08-26T00:13:38-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Kamala is attacking kamala she doesent know what race she is. And if you mention illigal aliens race will be instantly brought up so I do not trust anyone who says racist or slavery its like the go to word now.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Do you feel the same way about Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka and Barron Trump? How about JD Vance's kids?

which of them are running for office?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I do. As long as both parents were citizens.

...and born on US soil.

That makes Tiffany the only Trump kid eligible to run for office, and Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka and Barron anchor babies.

I have this feeling that your living room has something like this on one wall that is all about the Trump family...

How... weird.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmMon, 26 Aug 2024 23:56:12 -050056 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This doesn't have anything to do with the Trump family. This is all about right wing Marxists, wanting to create lower classes of US citizens, who have less rights than other "True" Americans, based on a parent's birthplace and citizenship.

These are same extreme right-wing Marxists that want to elevate the class status of a fertilized egg over the status of a girl/woman, giving the contents of her uterus more rights than her.

edit on 2220242024k05America/Chicago2024-08-27T09:05:22-05:0009am2024-08-27T09:05:22-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Its so adorable when you try out new words.

Bless you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join