It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden has ended Secret Service protection for RFK Jr.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The optics are horrible but it is Progressive Politics. If you do not walk the line you do not deserve what you should have.

Biden did not order anything. He has not been running things since his inauguration. If i had to guess I would say Susan Rice. I have always wondered why she has not been tapped to run but i think she is a CIA asset and is still working actively with them.

Her name has already been around …. Probably she prefers to be in the background rather than up front…. That way some other joker takes the blame ….

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I would imagine Kennedy has at least 1 or 2 personal Bodyguards with him at all times, no? Heck even Sean Hannity has personal Bodyguards, 2 bit rappers got personal Bodyguards, many star athletes have personal Bodyguards. I'm sure there would be tons of very qualified individuals that would work for JFK Jr for very cheap or even for free I bet. You would think just by who Kennedy is he would know people/have friends that are trained to protect and are part of his entourage. These types don't travel by themselves.

Kennedy is a bodybuilder/weightlifter and i know when you lift weights and go to gyms you get to know a lot of big and crazy people and you start hanging around in their circles and one thing I know, like bikers fellow bodybuilders will look out for each other too,
edit on 27-8-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join