It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden has ended Secret Service protection for RFK Jr.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Does Hunter have protection?

Kennedy did not drop out.

Pretty soon Joe will be dropping out, and there will be no protection for him either

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Kennedy dropped out.

So no Secret Service protection for him.

It was the correct thing.

HOWEVER ... when Kennedy got into the race he should have immediately been given it and wasn't. THAT was wrong.

President Biden blocked allowing the Secret Service to protect Robert F. Kennedy Jr., until very recently.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

Since Joe and Kamala have left Americans wide open to terrorists and drugs, those 2 should give up their Secret Service protection.
😠

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: putnam6

Are we sure Biden instructed the SS to end protection, or did the agency decide it?

Um, what's the difference?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Pretty soon Joe will be dropping out, and there will be no protection for him either

Former presidents get a security detail for life.

They are forever targets of foreign retaliation for actions they may have taken while in office. Even if Trump wasn't running for office right now, he'd still have SS detail, just like Clinton does, or Bush, or Obama. So will Biden.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure RFKjr is still on 40 states ballots.

This is purely political retribution and I agree with others here that the public announcement is vis a vis signal of intent for crazies or other orgs.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Joe Biden isn't in charge and hasn't been for at least 2 years. He's a figurehead doing nothing. So who IS running the country?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Are we sure Biden instructed the SS to end protection, or did the agency decide it?

A lot.

Depending on the answer, it changes the whole context of the story.

I’m personally curious about how these things play out, it helps me form my view on each issue and on the current state of affairs as a whole.

Are you saying, if it happened, we can just assume it was Biden? Because that would bring up other questions, like is he suddenly making decisions, and why now on this?

If it was the secret service, we could look at that separately. Is that procedure? Is this intentional (which might be answered by other events).

To me there could be a huge difference.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Come on CS, of course many here are sure, a trusted member has put it their headline so it must be true. However, like you I read the article and nowhere is the claim made that Biden directed this decision, just that the agency initiated the action.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

What branch of government is the USSA under again?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I don't know. I do know that I did not refer to USSA in that post. I did try to look it up but there was no mention of a USSA other than some form of car insurance.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Did you really think that was what I was referring to?

Ive been telling you for at least a couple years now that Joe has Alzheimer's disease. Its fatal. I told you where he is at in the disease. I watched my mother progress with the same and saw her die.

No. He has no protection where he is going, and I do kind of feel sorry for him. He sold out for this? Seriously? He was double crossed with an inside coup. And now he will soon forget everything. His life will drain from him. His sentence will begin. No protection.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

A lot.

Depending on the answer, it changes the whole context of the story.

I’m personally curious about how these things play out, it helps me form my view on each issue and on the current state of affairs as a whole.

Are you saying, if it happened, we can just assume it was Biden? Because that would bring up other questions, like is he suddenly making decisions, and why now on this?

If it was the secret service, we could look at that separately. Is that procedure? Is this intentional (which might be answered by other events).

To me there could be a huge difference.

It's been obvious to many that the SS has been following the executive directions of their boss Joe Biden and whoever is behind Joe Biden. They don't just do things that big on their own. Their actions coincide with the same attitudes that Joe Biden has publicly displayed against those opposing him.

Let me spell it out. Joe Biden despises RFK Jr. for stepping on the toes of his campaign. So he's been denied SS protection (against traditional procedures) up until they tried and failed to assassinate Trump. Now RFK Jr. endorses Trump. Biden abruptly ends RFK Jr.'s SS protection.

The SS follows their executive boss's orders.

Pretty simple to see.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

What branch of government is the USSA under again?

It used to be under the Treasury Department, but is now under the Department of Homeland Security.

So it is unlikely that Biden would have any direct input regarding the withdrawal of RFK jr.'s Security detail.

Furthermore, the fact that Kennedy may still be on the ballot in some states does not mean that Kennedy is still an active candidate for office. By suspending his campaign, Kennedy effectively ended his candidacy, and the obligation of SS protection.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Should Cheatle and Fauci lose their SS detail as well?

Eta: since neither are running for President, nor were they ever President.

edit on 25-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I can appreciate the way you phrased all of that. It implied it was conclusions you’ve come to based on context clues. Still different than a declaration of fact.

So in four or five years if nothing happened to RFK, is this story the same or different?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They make their own Rules just like
CIA FBI AND ATF.
Go Figure

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Does the SS agency make its own decisions, or is the President over it?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman023

They make their own laws? Like, "you get SS, YOU get SS, and YOU GET SS!!"

"Sorry, you don't get SS".

Like that?

Why, exactly does Fauci get SS, but not JFK? Why does Cheatle, she's no longer head of SS.

Where in the "rules" does Cheatle still get SS? Why Fauci? Why not Thomas?
edit on 25-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I said "branch of government."

DoHS is not a branch of gov't.

Do you know how gov't works? ...or doesn't rather...

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Deep State.

originally posted by: boatguy12

Joe Biden isn't in charge and hasn't been for at least 2 years. He's a figurehead doing nothing. So who IS running the country?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Come on CS, of course many here are sure, a trusted member has put it their headline so it must be true. However, like you I read the article and nowhere is the claim made that Biden directed this decision, just that the agency initiated the action.

Ok who authorized the Secret Service to protect RFKjr after the failed attempt on Trump?

Ill give you a hint in the article and it was Joe Biden, do you believe the beleaguered and hounded Secret Service with a temporary head honcho would remove the protection without confirming with the administration a month and a half later?

It was Mayorkus or Biden who else would it be? Jill, Kamala

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join