It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening Now: RFK Jr. speaks amid speculation he'll drop out of presidential race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is how to upstage the DNC!

Trump and RFK Jr.!

A BIG thank you to Elon Musk as well for X!

edit on 23-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

"The extremist left is such a sad parody of everything they claim to stand for."

And that's the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't think the Democrats can sue Kennedy as some say, he did go to Kamala's campaign and try to see if he could get a deal for a position and they blew him off from what I read in some news article. The fact that he actually attempted to go with them for an influential position like Trump had offered him....kind of makes me think they cannot sue him for backing Trump. He did make the same kind of offer evidently with Kamala...and they ignored him.

I don't think the Democrats even with the justice department in their pockets can do diddly crap to Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good points RM, imo this was intentional
on RFK campaign part.

Since "lawfare" is an essential part of the
DNC ticket, Biden Harris Walz, they will
sue to win, since they can not on merit.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is how to upstage the DNC!

Trump and RDK Jr.!

A BIG thank you to Elon Musk as well for X!

All Kamala and the communists had to do was make a deal with Kennedy, they fell victim to their hubris. The fake news and fake polls can't help Kamala now. She should finally be ready for an interview, right? So predictable, the communist democrats and the Kamala campaign will try to play it cool and discredit this partnership but now the Trump/Vance/Kennedy ticket is too big to rig.

CHECKMATE!
edit on 23-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: rickymouse
I like Kennedy, I am glad he is going to get a position with Trump if Trump wins.

He went to Trump about a month ago and asked to endorse him in exchange for a cabinet position. Then a couple of weeks ago he went to Harris and offered the same deal.

Kennedy said this was blatantly false. Got proof it happened or is this just a smear on Kennedy?

edit on 8/23/2024 by Dapaga because: added question

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Friday, August 23, 2024

At a huge rally in Glendale (Phoenix) Arizona this evening, President Trump introduced his most recent high-profile ally, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to the cheering audience. Kennedy then speaks for a few minutes, hinting at good things coming for MAGA Americans, just 5 months from now.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Having taken the time to listen to this speech, it is rather profound as it relates to American politics right now.

He is calling it all out for what it is.

Good for him.

Let's see where this goes.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmFri, 23 Aug 2024 23:26:18 -050026 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Rules for thee and not for me, eh?

Say it ain't so.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

He has suspended his campaign and endorsed trump.

share.newsbreak.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

That’s going to put a few percentage points in Trumps favor, which is pretty big given how close we’re getting to the election, and how close it has appeared recently.
Also, I find the term suspended campaign sort of odd. Like does that mean he might un-suspend it?

I suppose it’s a political word, meaning he might run again in the future for another presidential bid… Though, he made that tricky since his positioning of being third party was to push back on the big two, only to concede and endorse one.

It’s probably a technicality for leaving his name on various state ballots in some places while suspending the spending of resources. I heard roughly half of his speech and I found him to be very eloquent and intelligent.
He was introduced by Trump at a rally in Arizona, and he spoke ardently about offices of health and of chemicals in the food, as well as the corruption in the DNC and the control of neocons, big pharma and so on in both his speech and the rally.
edit on 24-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: Bluntone22

RFKjr did it perfectly he pulled out of the battleground states and solidly backed Trump.

In the battleground states if Trump gets just that 2-4% nudge from Kennedy's endorsement might be all it takes.

I expect there will be an immediate lawsuit, but who knows how that will go.

I imagine the premise of the lawsuit will go something like this:

If you're running for president, then run for president. Don't remove yourself selectively from some states where you think you can act as a spoiler. Run everywhere, or don't run. Or run everywhere you qualified. And if you can't make 270 in EC, then what's the point of running in a handful of other states, other than to help another campaign. And is it legal for campaigns to coordinate efforts? What kind of paperwork do they need to file for that to make it legal?

I haven't seen this before, so I have no clue how the courts would respond. But they will have to weigh the possibility that Kennedy's campaign is a fluke at this point, and that he is just looking to assist another candidate, perhaps illegally.

other than a sore ass, what would the statute for this crime be?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: Bluntone22

RFKjr did it perfectly he pulled out of the battleground states and solidly backed Trump.

In the battleground states if Trump gets just that 2-4% nudge from Kennedy's endorsement might be all it takes.

I expect there will be an immediate lawsuit, but who knows how that will go.

I imagine the premise of the lawsuit will go something like this:

If you're running for president, then run for president. Don't remove yourself selectively from some states where you think you can act as a spoiler. Run everywhere, or don't run. Or run everywhere you qualified. And if you can't make 270 in EC, then what's the point of running in a handful of other states, other than to help another campaign. And is it legal for campaigns to coordinate efforts? What kind of paperwork do they need to file for that to make it legal?

I haven't seen this before, so I have no clue how the courts would respond. But they will have to weigh the possibility that Kennedy's campaign is a fluke at this point, and that he is just looking to assist another candidate, perhaps illegally.

other than a sore ass, what would the statute for this crime be?

If there was a crime with tactics like this, the DNC would end up having to plea their own case. They were the biggest obstruction to him and ballot access.

As far as him teaming up with Trump, I don’t see that much different than the countries with parliamentary elections when parties combine go form a coalition. They do that with the implicit intent to defeat one party often times.

I think it’s fair for people to weigh if RFK ever had ulterior motives prior to this. I would just hope they consider he tried to run as a Democrat, has a lot of left leaning beliefs, but ultimately got shut down by them.

Similarly story with Tulsi. It’s more about toeing the line than having diverse policy.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If he had ulterior motives I'd think it was to win the presidency. He tried to run as a D.

Then he tried as an I.

Now he's settling for a spot under Trump where he can still possibly complete his goals which align in the spectrum of Trump's policies.

Which is pretty telling to anyone who isn't under (D)elusions.
edit on 24-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

So how many Ballots will Biden still be on?

Might not matter, because Kamala got 0 votes in the primaries. 🤣

Lime vs Coconut

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Do the two of them truly align though, or what is it really about?

edit on 24-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Beating Bid.....err....Heiress.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

🤣🤣 OK. Compromise integrity to get the win? Got it. I mean Vance did the same, so shouldn't be unexpected. It's about gaining power they want, not the country or people. Got it.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

🤣🤣 OK. Compromise integrity to get the win? Got it. I mean Vance did the same, so shouldn't be unexpected. It's about gaining power they want, not the country or people. Got it.

I bet you are super glad the left only runs for altruistic purposes, and never has their own interests in mind. Your virtue and moral compass is as impressive as any out there. You should be proud.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
🤣 Hey, I don't care that he's endorsing him. I just asked why as people tried to claim they are so aligned when both people clearly state they are not aligned.

These next few months are going to be entertaining as heck with Trump, Kennedy and Vance. Who will out crazy who?
edit on 24-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Your team literally installed a candidate no one voted fore.

While also coining the phrase; "threat to democracy."

How does hypocrisy taste?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join