It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish I had a more sophisticated OP; however, I think my case is made without it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Nice chop & hack job 😃

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: grey580

What you described is corporatism, not communism. Corporatism is communism on steroids. Instead of government owning all business and industries, it's the elite owning government.

This is how we end up with one electric company, one trash company, one phone company.

With no competition, business (i.e. government) can charge what ever they want.

The Marxist-Corporatist Agenda 😀👁‍🗨

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny thing is, when I bring up the absence of flu cases in 2020 and 2021 my liberal friends say it's due to masking up and staying inside.

So, we basically eradicated the flu during those years.

Though, flu numbers are back up again to pre-COVID numbers.

If we were to add today's COVID numbers with today's Flu numbers would the total be similar to pre-COVID flu numbers?

Is this one of those 2 + 2 = 5 scenarios?

Democrats are the party of gaslighters. Thankfully, Republicans have smarter representatives in their ranks. Not all, but most.

Majority of Democrat politicians are very low IQ, people who drop out of the military and bar maids that scroll for Craigslist gigs.

Democrats purposely choose idiots because they (Pelosi, Shumer, et.al.) are all owned by big money. Mostly pharmaceutical and food (tobacco) companies these days.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Sophistication is overrated. You spoke the truth from your perspective and did so without rancor for the 'other side'. Well done!

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oops, I should fix that. I meant to type "capitalism" 🤣

Fixed
edit on 25-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join