It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish I had a more sophisticated OP; however, I think my case is made without it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Nothing of real note has transpired in the last five or six months in the Biden-Harris administration. Unless I am forgetting something obvious, nobody has fixed our outrageous prices that have country bumpkins in West Virginia paying a higher price for simple groceries like milk, eggs...good grief, I was just beside myself just a day or two ago when I went to Walmart to get some snacks and spent over a 100 dollar bill to do so. I get home and look at my receipt and I can't even believe it when I see that GRAHAM CRACKERS, over TEN DOLLARS NOW for Kellogg's AND Nabisco costs over ELEVEN DOLLARS, even if you do get one extra sleeve of 8 crackers for that price. Between getting a few snacks for the week and maybe a day or two's worth of drinks, it's over $100. And on top of that, add a little gas to that and I am over $150 pushing $200. Yea, remember that joke of a question the gave Biden to try and get people confused about inflation? "President Biden, a cart full of groceries that cost $100 in 1990 costs $124 today in 2024!" Anyone with half a brain knows that is the biggest crock ever and Fox actually had people find old receipts and write in and the average person even just a FEW years ago, much less 1990, are paying over FOUR AND A HALF TIMES MORE than they did on the receipts from x years ago. Joe Biden has RUINED our economy which had been thriving between 2000 and 2020.

Just forget about gas. I remember back when the news stations were waiting to be able to say that gas was down again to a dollar and change as the people, correctly, predicted that we would never see gas below two dollars again. Eventually, the protest in the news went silent and now we will never see gas below THREE dollars a gallon, most likely. And it's even more fun for those of us who drive cars which require 93, or at least, 91 octane. It is over FOUR dollars and is likely there to stay. I remember the summer I started driving...the cheap stations offered gas for as little as $0.87 a gallon.

I remember when the movies went from 3.25 to 5 dollars. I remember telling my friends, "well, that is the end of the movie industry. Who is gonna pay five bucks to see a movie!?" Tickets lately have gone from about ten dollars in 2018, to 11.75 in 2020, 13.50 in 2023 and 14.75 is now the average ticket price and the FANCY theaters with reclining seats and all can be from $20 to $25 dollars.

Rents that were just $800 ten years ago go for $2100 now. And Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's policies only make things more and more expensive, but I guess they figure that is the PERFECT time to allow 10 to 20 million more illegal immigrants into the country and furnish them $5000 prepaid debit cards, no joke, as well as canceling food stamp programs for Americans so the immigrants can get $350 or so in food stamps instead on top of those ATM cards, free hotel stays in luxury hotels instead of putting them in the FEMA camps where they should be or GETTING RID OF THEM which would help even more as we are in NO POSITION to hurt citizens this way. But it all leads up to their plan to take the 2024 elections which gave them the cities they needed to fill with more democrat voters to ensure blue wins in those cities. Why else were they spending a fortune telling them to come, even with no education or plans, and paying a fortune to ship and fly them all over the country!?!? And you bet your butt the final plans are underway now which will give them all residency, if not citizenship, so they can vote (and without voter ID laws, it really doesn't matter anyways since who knows who is submitting ballots when you refuse to allow voters to be checked for their right to vote.

These last yeara have been humiliating too for the country. Biden got a bunch of Americans killed as well as Afghans who were only trying to help and who were promised a safe way out. But no, instead we equipped the Taliban to be the current number 3 best equipped military on the planet with hundreds of helicopters. Thousands of jets, and nearly a trillion dollars in weapons and gear for them to be able to quickly restore the nation to its former hell.

And I won't even START on just how big an international criminal and crime boss Joe is and how much money he has taken from this country or laundered in that, thanks Zelensky.

It all boils down though to nothing is underway that suggests we will see a change to the end of this disaster of an administration. And that is why for WEEKS in May and June, we were constantly reminded that there wasn't a way in hell that the Democrats would be able to pull off this election. Not by any means and under no circumstances. Trump is guaranteed to win and no last mi.ute hail Mary will change a thing. But then comes August, and suddenly all the news stations are going on and on about how TRUMP has no avenue to victory and Kamala Harris is so popular, she is a shoe in and we could easily call the election today. What!? She nor Joe have done anything to make any change in this joke of a presidency. Both of them too have nothing but failures and embarrassments all the way behind them with zero successes. The two worst politicians this country has probably ever seen, and in Joe Biden the most criminal and the most openly racist we have ever known. But now all of a sudden there is no path that will give trump a victory!?!? Last month you said no way could any democrat pull it off this year. Why do I have a feeling that all they are doing is putting out there the fake notion that Kamala is beloved and heavily supported and the definite winner by leaps and bounds because then, they can do their cheating and lying and ballot stuffing and dead voters and illegals given ballots and when Kamala is named the winner, they can say, "well that is no surprise, of COURSE she won," when in reality, she doesn't have even a fraction of the votes or support trump has but they won't be able to pull off a believable cheat this go round unless they start planting the lies and the BS as early as they can!? Nothing has changed in the administration and they are still the humiliating and stupid failures of an administration they were two months ago. Am I the only one who just can't find any real life Biden Harris supporters but who hears morning noon and night about how OF COURSE Kamala will win, she is the most beloved figure in the history of American politics! BULL! Kamala can't even have her first campaign ad play without being immediately torn apart...the ad that says she took down the cartels, she saved so many trafficked children, as it shows a nodding sheriff and a group of immigration agents. Already that very Sheriff and those agents are suing her for Kamala using their likenesses and the make it clear that Kamala Harris has never once done a THING related to cartels or human trafficking in her LIFE and they would NEVER support her because of what a mess of murder and rape and drugs she has made.

They obviously plan to pull off the same fake win they did last election & people truly are stupid enough they will believe it when even MSNBC and CNN were saying just a month ago that Trump had it in the bag it was such a lost cause. And people are dumb enough to accept that four weeks later and repeat, "oh they didn't cheat! Kamala just pulled ahead in her non active campaign which has still yet to see a single event just like Joe who "won" from his basement with...you know...."

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

This is probably the most important post I've seen in years. All very concerning truths.

Thanks for posting this. Well done

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I would submit that you're blaming the wrong president. This all started with the Obama "let's grow ethanol corn instead of feed corn." The example I will use is whole chicken. $ .38 /lb to $1.19 /lb within 3 months. Blaming Biden is pointless. And then there was the 2008 depression caused by the population of leftists' demands.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Who said that they’ll know their job is done when everything Americans are told is a lie?

Was it an agency or an individual?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Priorities of a "transparent" demoncrat regime, never included Americans best interests let alone America first.

Are you better off than four years ago?

You know who is, globalists who don't care about you or your individuality let alone your pocket book.

People are chattel to them.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

edit on 2024-08-22T05:02:29-05:0005Thu, 22 Aug 2024 05:02:29 -050008am00000031 by chr0naut because: I replied to the wrong post.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam1

I would submit that you're blaming the wrong president. This all started with the Obama "let's grow ethanol corn instead of feed corn." The example I will use is whole chicken. $ .38 /lb to $1.19 /lb within 3 months. Blaming Biden is pointless. And then there was the 2008 depression caused by the population of leftists' demands.

Was there not an administration between Obama's and Biden's?

Although price changes are clearly not instantaneous upon implementation of policy, surely the prices on consumables would not wait around for four years to start to rise?

Clearly the source of the economic downturn that started in 2021 was in the interim administration between Obama and Biden.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Things are pretty expensive nowadays. We had a discount movie theater when I was a kid that cost only 75 cents for the movie! They weren't brand new releases but they were not that old of movies. Gas was 1.18 a gallon when I started driving.

My first apartment was a one bedroom granted not the best neighborhood but 400 a month. That exact same apartment today is 1100 a month! What the hell??!?!?

And I am only 37. Hehehehehehehe. But keep in mind how these minimum wage jobs are having to pay more and more and more.

Which came first 20 an hour for fast food job or everything getting more expensive? I dont know.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We had $1.80 a gallon gas under President Trump's Admin.

Almost four years later, it's almost $4 a gallon.

Do you live inside the United States?

If so, where have you been?

If not, how would you know?

It's the same almost everywhere globalists are, pattern after pattern.

The only people not seeing it, are either in denial or also globalist.

Has anyone paid attention to the tariff details?

We are spending more, because we are being charged more for importing the SAME # WE EXPORT!!!

WHY?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Who said that they’ll know their job is done when everything Americans are told is a lie?

Was it an agency or an individual?

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

William Casey, former director of the CIA.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

We had $1.80 a gallon gas under President Trump's Admin.

Almost four years later, it's almost $4 a gallon.

Do you live inside the United States?

If so, where have you been?

If not, how would you know?

It's the same almost everywhere globalists are, pattern after pattern.

The only people not seeing it, are either in denial or also globalist.

Has anyone paid attention to the tariff details?

We are spending more, because we are being charged more for importing the SAME # WE EXPORT!!!

WHY?

It is becoming harder to extract oil as the oil fields deplete, and big oil are definitely resorting to fracking just about everywhere now, to extract stuff that did not require fracking decades ago.

That added difficulty in extraction leads to increasing prices as the oil companies struggle to keep up rate of consumption, and so the commodity prices on oil, oil dependent transport, and oil dependant industry rise.

Trump's economy did nothing to reign in debt, it was like the whole country went on a spending spree, putting nearly everything on credit. You can pretend that you are rich for a while, but then it is time to service the debt, and there's not enough profitability/GDP to cover the repayments.

The US economy was already showing the signs, and some prices began to rise sharply, in 2020, before Biden was in office.

Consumer Price Index Data from 1913 to 2024

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Cheers David, I hope Bill Casey is a happy camper.

The CIA sux dogs bollocks.

Has kammie callous revealed her campaign policies yet or do you guys and girls have to vote her in to discover the meat and joetatoes?

a reply to: DAVID64

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It's a shame you know so little, yet pretend to know so much.

www.climatecentral.org...

Technological advances in drilling efficiency are one of the reasons shale oil and natural gas production continues to skyrocket in six of America’s biggest oil and natural gas fields, according to a new U.S. Energy Information Administration report.

is fracking more efficient than drilling?

Fracking, or high-volume hydraulic fracturing, can be faster and more efficient than drilling for oil and natural gas:

Fracking can take days or weeks to complete a well, while conventional drilling methods can take months or years.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don’t blame Biden’s administration entirely for prices today because so much of this is a direct result of the pandemic. He certainly didn’t help matters in that regard though.
People also seem to forget what all of the higher wages do to prices. Remember when it was said that raising the minimum wage will raise prices? 🤷‍♂️
Throw in all of the damage done by riots and looting that was paid for by guess who? Insurance companies that in turn raised prices of every policy.

Harris’s promises of doing something about it when she’s elected is a joke in itself. Why don’t you do something now? Because it’s nothing but a promise to fix a problem you let happen in the first place.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And once again you don’t have a frigg’n clue about what you’re talking about.🙄

Anyway, great post AOM. I think most of us have seen and know exactly what you’re talking about. The only ones that don’t are of a certain (D)emographic. Well…they see it they just play stupid and ignore it. We’re in the midst of one of the biggest cons ever perpetrated on the American people and it’s extremely hard to watch, not sure what you do about it? But we can’t just stand around and let it happen, can we?

A friend of mine just posted this tonight and it reminded me just how soft we’ve become as a country to tolerate these circus clowns doing what they’re doing.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Certainly one of the more sophisticated opening posts I've seen on this forum in recent years. Everything you said is not only coherent but accurate. Star and flag mate.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don’t blame Biden’s administration entirely for prices today because so much of this is a direct result of the pandemic. He certainly didn’t help matters in that regard though.

Agreed but any leader worth half a # doesn’t come into office and start making things even more difficult for the citizens when they’re already struggling as is and that’s exactly what this administration did on day one. Definitely the worst administration ever for the people of this country. Anyone that thinks this administration gives one flying # about them needs a serious head examination.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Oil fields depleting???? Can anyone on ATS point me to an oil field that has closed because the oil has run out? I'm talking about the world here, because I've searched and been found wanting. The UKs north sea oil fields have capped numerous well but not because of the lack of oil but because they were not getting what they wanted for the oil. An economic decision. 30 years ago they were touting that Saudi Arabia had reach peak oil making the world believe that there would be massive shortages, but! 2024 no peak oil reached and still pumping.
All of it is just down to greed, what they can gouge out of you, I don't care who it is but recognise it's just mans greed. To highlight the reason I'll give you a few questions and if you answer truthfully you'll come to the same conclusion.

1. How much does oil cost? Answer:- Nothing, it's natural it's just there for whoever wants it.
2. How much is water? Answer:- Nothing, it falls out of the air for nothing.
3. How much is gas? Answer:- Nothing, it's natural, just there for the taking.
Now the BIGGIE.
How much did it take to put a man on the moon? Silly answer:- if everyone gave all their time and energy for nothing and the materials were supplied for nothing, what would it cost? NOTHING.
We all know that the above oil, gas and water have to be worked on but the cost of that all boils down to how much they can gouge out of you. Now come out with the stupid and inane answer "but that's business" And THAT is where your economic answer comes from.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

The fed. Printed 3 trillion USD in 2020 alone. The EU printed over a tillon dollars in 2020, and since 2020 china has printed roughly 40 trillion yuan .. maybe that has anything to do with it?
edit on 22-8-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Sadly I'm unable to offer anything that easily refutes this scenario... my hope is that the shenanigans of last time tipped off the folks who value election integrity and there will be more eyes and lawyers etc. paying close attention and calling out BS as they see it, and/or there are overwhelmingly enough votes for Don T and they don't just delete/switch enough of them to rig it.

Holding on to hope but tough to be optimistic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join