It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala and the Masonic Police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with this website but looking around there seems to be other articles about it from the time period.

What do you guys think? This is some pretty weird stuff. Do you really think Kamala wasn't the girl boss. ? She had no idea?

www.muckraker.com...

three individuals, including then state Attorney General Kamala Harris’ former deputy director of community affairs Brandon Kiel, were arrested for impersonating police officers in and around Los Angeles in April 2015. The suspects, Brandon Kiel, Kiel’s father-in-law David Inkk Henry, and Tonette Hayes, had claimed to be members of an organization calling itself The Masonic Fraternal Police Department, which had falsely presented itself to the public and to local police as a licit organization acting as a law enforcement agency for internal issues pertaining to the Masonic Order. Per NBC News, Police detectives stated that MFPD intended to deceive the community and law enforcement “for a purpose yet to be determined.”

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Right, out there stuff. The one guy who was a staff member in Harris's department was not a very important part of the department, I see no reason to believe that she was even aware of him to any extent. That was from the LATimes from back then that I looked up and read.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

They used her name and office to justify their authority several times.

And deputy deputy of community affairs sounds like she probably knew the guy. ...it also sounds like the title you'd give to someone operating a secret and illegal police force..

edit on 5311123America/Chicagopm21 by 5thHead because: Yeah she knew

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

I see no reason to believe that she was even aware of him to any extent.

Its a good thing no one is counting on you!
You might have just fallen out of a coconut tree.

Los Angeles 'Masonic Fraternal Police' Member ID'd As Calif. Attorney General Aide

The Jan. 20 letter obtained by The Associated Press was sent to police chiefs in Los Angeles and Orange counties as well as copied to state Attorney General Kamala Harris. It was written by Kiel, identified as its chief board of director, and Hayes, the grand chief director, and includes a badge emblem with Henry's name below.

www.cbsnews.com...

How ironic, a prosecutor's office impersonating
police! She was fully involved, and 100% aware!

abc7.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

www.pressdemocrat.com...

She was running a fake police department on the side!

talkingpointsmemo.com...

www.cnn.com...

This is rope a dope stuff.

I fear for our country.

She makes Maduro look like a professional.

edit on 22-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Kamala Harris aide charge with running rogue police force

www.theguardian.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

This is third world rubbish, no wonder she
couldn't find anyone else but another grifter
like Walz to be her running mate!

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
After reading the rebuttal to your post I am reminded of Major Paine and his brussel sprouts scene.

‘1, don’t you feel dumb’

😂🤣

a reply to: BingoMcGoof

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I am amazed that I hadn't heard about this yet. If anyone has updates, I'd love to hear it. Were these men actually masons? Are they still masons? Did anyone from a masonic affiliated group address this publicly?

Thanks in advance for any info.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is new to me also - All I have at the Moment
Hopefully someone else can find more

Aide to California state attorney accused of running an occult police force claiming to be 3,000 years old - 5-2015

The Times called attention to a website purporting to represent the Masonic department. The site claims the police department is widely respected and operates in 33 states.

"The Masonic Fraternal Organization is the oldest and most respected organization in the 'World.' Grand Masters around the various states are facing serious safety concerns for their Jurisdictions and their family members. The first Police Department was created by the 'Knights Templar's' back in 1100 B.C.," the site says. "When asked what is the difference between The Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first!"

look forward to seeing where the thread goes

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Trash bin is where it ends up.

No Masonic Police Force...she/they were up to something shady.

So it will get forgotten again so she can be crowned.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The So-Called ‘Chief’ of LA’s Weird Fake Masonic Police Died Suddenly on Monday - 2016

David Henry, who led a Los Angeles County–based organization that styled itself after police and freemasons—despite probably being neither—died aged 47 on Monday.

According to The Los Angeles Times, his death all but closes the investigation into whether teaming up with his friends and family members, dressing in his police costume—or even his “Illuminati Grandmaster Henry X” costume—and going around to local businesses claiming to be some kind of law enforcement officer, constituted a crime.

archived Masonic Police Website
remove spaces

https: //web.archive.org/web/20150303192716/ http ://masonicfraternalpolicedepartment.org/

edit on 22-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: formatting issue

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The fact that the one guy died right as he was going to court and the other guy was let go is beyond suspicious.

Someone let this guy go with the understanding that if he didn't keep his mouth shut he would end up dead as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Their own little Esquadrão da Morte ☠️

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well, there it is. If this guy was a former aide of Harris (or worked in her office) that's all you need. Although she declined to discuss details, and it was years ago, it was an aide, and all political aides or former employees are complicit with those they work for.

May the actions of ALL former aides or appointees of politicians be directly tied to the politician. And may it be assumed all rogue underlings are serving their political grand masters, regardless of who those are and what they do. May guilt by even disassociation reign.

former Cabinet secretaries, top White House officials and senior aides — including former ______ appointees to EPA, the Interior Department and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.

edit on 22-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you catch this part about having authority in
Mexico?

the part about the Masonic Fraternal Police Department having jurisdiction in 33 US states, and Mexico. It’s a detail that can really capture the imagination of the news-reading public, evoking images of Henry, Hayes and Kiel patrolling drug war-ravaged Mexico in full Masonic gear.

www.vice.com...

Do they have coconut trees in Mexico?

Whoa baby struck the mother lode with this video.

TONS of pictures in here!

Casey Gane does an in depth investigation

In this video I talk about the case of Kamala Harris's aide Brandon Kiel and the Knights Templar inspired Masonic Fraternal Police Force he was a part of along with David Henry aka Illuminati Grandmaster X and his suspicious death.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Hopefully someone else can find more

The Masonic Lodge claimed they were a rouge unit.

Bacon says Masons have secret handshakes and passwords, which symbolize their fraternal bonds.

And some lodges do have “Knights Templar” groups, who provide security. But he says they always operate within the lodge — never out in the community.

“We don't do anything out in public to dismay anyone,” he says. “That's what's shocking to me.”

www.laweekly.com...

Connections to Black Lives Matter between Keil and
the founder of BLM.
www.spreaker.com...

This makes complete sense now since we know that
Kamala supported Jussie Smollet.

This is only a small glimpse into the real actions
of Cultural Marxists.

Around 2010, both Henry and Hayes — state-licensed security guards — decided to open a Masonic Investigative Bureau for the purposes of investigating "potential candidates for the Masonic Fraternal Order." A year or so later, they created their own lodge in Santa Clarita, California. In records reviewed by the Los Angeles Times, Kiel joined the duo in spring 2013, as the lodge's chief financial officer. He began working in Harris' office later that summer.

www.usatoday.com...

Apparently, Harris's sister Maya worked for Hillary
and went to saucy dough parties with Podesta.

USA Today was unable to find a direct link between
the real but fake Masonic Police and human trafficking.

www.usatoday.com...

But how far into Mexico did they actually go?

Scary!

Huge thread here on the real but fake Masonic Police

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Another write up talking about the real but fake
Masonic Police, with a casual mention of a
connection to Beyonce, Michelles idea
of a good role model for girls.

Hodapp adds that official Freemason lodges are more subtle and community-focused. "You vote on candidates, you investigate candidates, you generally have some Masonic education, and then you adjourn and go and have dinner," he says, describing a typical meeting.

laist.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Isn't Beyonce the entertainment at the DNC tonight ?

She and her husband have some pretty bad stuff out there about them. I'm not a fan of either but when looking into p. Diddy, Jay Z and Beyonce claim up.

I bet they have a lot to hide and the Diddler was definitely doing some human trafficking.

The Diddler thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Isn't Beyonce the entertainment at the DNC tonight ?

I thought so, yes.

She and her husband have some pretty bad stuff out there about them. I'm not a fan of either but when looking into p. Diddy, Jay Z and Beyonce claim up.

I bet they have a lot to hide and the Diddler was definitely doing some human trafficking.

The Diddler thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read quite a few articles on Beyonce and
alleged drug addictions, so that would make
sense. I've never cared at all for her or her
Jay z.

Hollywood weird at best.

Thing is about the police impersonators,
Kamala's office was fined 100's of thousands
of dollars about the same time for going
over budget.

I need to find that info again.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Additional information about the Police Masonic Order

The Fraternal Order of Police Freemasons is a fraternal organization that promotes brotherhood and camaraderie among its members. It also provides support for law enforcement officers and their families through various programs and activities. The organization’s goals include promoting justice, preventing crime, protecting citizens’ rights, and upholding the rule of law.

The Fraternal Order of Police Freemasons has several symbols associated with it that have come to be associated with membership in the organization. One such symbol is a blue line on a black background which represents the unity among law enforcement officers from all over the world. Another symbol is a white dove which symbolizes peace and justice. The dove also stands for freedom from oppression and tyranny which many police officers face every day while on duty.

The Fraternal Order of Police Freemasons also has its own set rituals which involve oaths, initiation ceremonies, and pledges to uphold justice and protect citizens’ rights. These rituals are designed to instill loyalty among members as well as to remind them of their commitment to serve their communities by upholding the law.

The Fraternal Order of Police Freemasons also provides assistance to its members in times of need through various services such as providing legal assistance or financial aid for medical bills or funerals. Additionally, they offer scholarships for children whose parents are active or retired law enforcement officers as well as provide support for widows and orphans whose parents were killed in the line of duty.

medium.com...@julianwilson655/fraternal-order-of-police-freemasons-c11a8de7d987
edit on 23-8-2024 by Sylent7 because: Corrective action

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Well, there it is. If this guy was a former aide of Harris (or worked in her office) that's all you need. Although she declined to discuss details, and it was years ago, it was an aide, and all political aides or former employees are complicit with those they work for.

May the actions of ALL former aides or appointees of politicians be directly tied to the politician. And may it be assumed all rogue underlings are serving their political grand masters, regardless of who those are and what they do. May guilt by even disassociation reign.

former Cabinet secretaries, top White House officials and senior aides — including former ______ appointees to EPA, the Interior Department and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.

wow, so she had no idea her staff were sending out official letters to police chiefs all over the nation and taking meetings with them? While that seems odd, I suppose if the leadership was lacking, that might be a thing, and based on reporting, her leadership skills really do lack. But are you suggesting that nobody should look into any of this, and would you have the same attitude if the roles were reversed and this was Trump folks doing this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join