It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else tuning in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: LSU2018

A reporter on Chicago's NBC local news just said, "I'm looking around, and more than half the seats in here are empty. Maybe the protestors are keeping attendees from entering, Mary?"
They did tell them that they needed ID right?

Also I hear Kamala is gonna speak. You better listen.

Maybe then pay for the seats then, as to not give the nation the impression Joe is loved as much as her.

edit on 19-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

I thought I had been watching this the whole time and I could swear there were A LOT of empty seats - this whole time. Well, Kamala just walked out and spoke and first, she spoke 2 minutes and 2 seconds (I timed it on a replay) and the audience looked kind of mad (that they went through all this to hear her speak for 2 minutes?). But secondly, what was odd about it was that all of a sudden, when the camera panned around, all of the seats looked full and it looked like standing room only, with tons of flags and banners!

It's like the stage was the same but everything else had changed. Maybe I need to go get my eyes checked or something. Anyone else notice this, or just me?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Yeah, you will have to give me a word to drink a shot on before I listen

I'd say "Freedom", but I would worry about your liver. "Project 2025", but only if you promise you're not driving.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

I thought I had been watching this the whole time and I could swear there were A LOT of empty seats - this whole time. Well, Kamala just walked out and spoke and first, she spoke 2 minutes and 2 seconds (I timed it on a replay) and the audience looked kind of mad (that they went through all this to hear her speak for 2 minutes?). But secondly, what was odd about it was that all of a sudden, when the camera panned around, all of the seats looked full and it looked like standing room only, with tons of flags and banners!

It's like the stage was the same but everything else had changed. Maybe I need to go get my eyes checked or something. Anyone else notice this, or just me?

Only explanation is they've hired seat fillers to come in for specific photo ops.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: SourGrapes

They believe whatever they're told to believe. I couldn't imagine being so easily controlled.

That's why you are easily controlled. You can't imagine that someone is actually doing it to you.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: SourGrapes

They believe whatever they're told to believe. I couldn't imagine being so easily controlled.

That's why you are easily controlled. You can't imagine that someone is actually doing it to you.

You were so close to self-realization just now...

It was literally right there...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Catch 22.

Intentional or not...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Quite a sight.

We almost witnessed a miracle.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'd say "Freedom", but I would worry about your liver. "Project 2025", but only if you promise you're not driving.

Fweedom.

This shot’s for you Sook.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

a reply to: LSU2018

A reporter on Chicago's NBC local news just said, "I'm looking around, and more than half the seats in here are empty. Maybe the protestors are keeping attendees from entering, Mary?"
They did tell them that they needed ID right?

Also I hear Kamala is gonna speak. You better listen.

Maybe then pay for the seats then, as to not give the nation the impression Joe is loved as much as her.

Kamala will mop the floor after Barack and Michelle have spoken.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Fweedom.

This shot’s for you Sook.

Harris ripped off MLK and she still gets a pass.

She outlines a now defunct Soviet style of economics that she wants to implement and she still gets a pass.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Nah, we're just not in a cult. I have zero desire to ever go to a political rally. Before 2015, it was not normal to make a presidential candidate your entire personality.

ETA: I'm certainly never going to pay to watch rich people lie to me.
edit on 19-8-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Nah, we're just not in a cult. I have zero desire to ever go to a political rally. Before 2015, it was not normal to make a presidential candidate your entire personality.

Harris's Communist economic plan will be catastrophic for the country and you still support her?

That's a cult.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

SoOo...

Trump's crowd rally numbers are faked so they don't matter, Kamala's crowd numbers matter a whole lot until she doesn't have the numbers then it doesn't count as numbers because you are not part of a cult?

Just trying to unravel how you think, based on your posts.

I am afraid I am not up to the task.

I need some wine.

And ETA because you did, you will be paying out your ass for the rest of your life if you don't watch that rich woman tell you what she plans for you and vote for her anyways.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmMon, 19 Aug 2024 21:16:21 -050016 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Harris's Communist economic plan will be catastrophic for the country and you still support her?

That's a cult.

Go read a book. I heard the same thing about Obama.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

But you'll make hating one specific person with little political background your entire identity....

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm glad you're living life in a way that makes you happy. You're keeping the guy/girl/? you see in the mirror every day as priority #1.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You care about crowd sizes because a buffoon told you to care about crowd sizes. It has never been a thing, in the 250 years of this country, until a candidate was obsessed with fame and told you how to think.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Obama didn't bring crowds?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That's a cult.

Go read a book. I heard the same thing about Obama.

Obama about ruined our country.

He actually said that America was in decline and Democrats were there to manage the decline.

He joked about Trump fixing the economy... "What does he have? A magic wand?"

Then he was proven wrong when Trump got in.

Now that he's running things again through Biden and may soon run things again through Harris, how is that prediction going?

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmMon, 19 Aug 2024 21:23:24 -050023 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join