It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else tuning in

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't usually care to tune into democrat shows but I can't help myself this time. This is too funny to pass up. All I keep hearing about is Trump as the left continues to copycat MAGA, this time with chants of USA USA USA.

SNL, In Living Color, and MAD TV couldn't have written better scripts back in the 90's 😂

Ooooh boy, keep up the funny work, lefties!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I don't usually care to tune into democrat shows but I can't help myself this time. This is too funny to pass up. All I keep hearing about is Trump as the left continues to copycat MAGA, this time with chants of USA USA USA.

SNL, In Living Color, and MAD TV couldn't have written better scripts back in the 90's 😂

Ooooh boy, keep up the funny work, lefties!

I'm tuning in for sure. Yes, they are copying about everything but the "live" part of it. Everyone that I have seen so far are 100% reading off a teleprompter!!! Aren't any of these people able to speak from their own mind and heart? Don't they have any thoughts of their own??

They just got through showing two spanish guys from (looked like AZ) and even they were reading off a cue card from crying out loud.

Too bad all the channels covering it won't allow chat for some reason, because that's where the fun is!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

A reporter on Chicago's NBC local news just said, "I'm looking around, and more than half the seats in here are empty. Maybe the protestors are keeping attendees from entering, Mary?"

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Yeah for sure, you can search for the convention on YouTube. I think there's a Fox32 channel covering it with some priceless comments lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

A reporter on Chicago's NBC local news just said, "I'm looking around, and more than half the seats in here are empty. Maybe the protestors are keeping attendees from entering, Mary?"

Their self created monsters are keeping people out? Yeah right. Those walls are up and you need an ID to get in. I'm watching it on Fox and the building is 25% to 30% empty. Democrats need to come to terms that their same old platform and copycat policies are about as exciting as boiled chicken.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Biden is going to speak.

"My fellow Armenians....what ? Americans ! I meant to say Americans ...I have been proud to serve as your Secretary of State....huh ? as your President for the last 4 years and if you re elect me....what?... If you vote for Kamala ...who the hell is Kamala ? ... when I drove an 18 wheeler delivering ice cream to Martin Luther King, we'd stop by the local swimming hole to let kids play with my hairy legs......."

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yeah, you will have to give me a word to drink a shot on before I listen

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Joyful.

I hope you got more than one bottle.

On 2nd thought, you should probably stick to beer or it's gonna be a short night.
edit on 19-8-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just to throw this in Kim Clement had prophecy/dream 9 years ago of an attack on the Hyatt Regency in Chicago. Given the dynamics at play right something truly desperate wouldn't surprise me at all. Even in nothing major goes down the myriad of protestors promise a real circus.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Arme Armer Umeri Umuh muh mer mer mericans. I have b b been pr proud uh uh you know what, forget about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They just introduced Walz as "Command Sergeant Major".

www.breitbart.com...

x.com... 53e22727cd5a1ab9b4479f%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2024%2F08%2F19%2Ftim-walz-introduced-as-command-sergeant-maj or-at-dnc-despite-losing-that-rank%2F
edit on CpmMon, 19 Aug 2024 19:36:00 -0500Monday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Yeah, you will have to give me a word to drink a shot on before I listen

If you want to forget who you are, drink to every "Trump" or "joy". If you want to be sober as a Preacher on Sunday morning, drink every time they mention a policy.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Jesus they are sad

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Biden is going to speak.

"My fellow Armenians....what ? Americans ! I meant to say Americans ...I have been proud to serve as your Secretary of State....huh ? as your President for the last 4 years and if you re elect me....what?... If you vote for Kamala ...who the hell is Kamala ? ... when I drove an 18 wheeler delivering ice cream to Martin Luther King, we'd stop by the local swimming hole to let kids play with my hairy legs......."

I do have a couple of fifths of seagrams seven crown in case the world ends, I should open one of them and mix some 7&7s and watch it. Rats, no seven up...scrap that idea...got to stock some of that in case the world ends too I suppose.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

IF anything goes down, it won't be till full dark. It's twilight now, so the ones who mean business will wait. I saw a video earlier of several wearing face shields, goggles, gas masks etc...so maybe a few rowdy ones but we'll have to wait and see. It doesn't take much to turn a protest into a riot.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Just to throw this in Kim Clement had prophecy/dream 9 years ago of an attack on the Hyatt Regency in Chicago. Given the dynamics at play right something truly desperate wouldn't surprise me at all. Even in nothing major goes down the myriad of protestors promise a real circus.

Can you imagine going through training to be a cop and you're at there trying to be the best you can be and get stuck at this DNC #show?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Is the Hyatt Regency inside the security footprint?

I'm watching live and they're opening with Project 2025. Do people still believe that's his agenda?

I'm also getting a sense of anger. That audience seems very angry. Why are they so angry? They're already in power.

Lots of empty seats. Especially, for day 1.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

They believe whatever they're told to believe. I couldn't imagine being so easily controlled.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: putnam6

Joyful.

I hope you got more than one bottle.

On 2nd thought, you should probably stick to beer or it's gonna be a short night.

LOL Joyful okay...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join