It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 2 hours before the opening of the convention protesters begin shaking fence outside DNC.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Hamas has not accepted yet. Chances are they will stall for positioning and then not accept. All BS. IDF are not this dumb. They are on strategic standby. 😀

You know your middle east trivia! Lol

Here's the Hamas response:

Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) movement released a joint statement on Thursday, confirming they will reject any agreement that does not include an Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip. The joint statement was issued following a meeting between PIJ Secretary-General Ziad Nakhala and Hamas Shura Council head Mohammad Darwish in Qatar’s capital, Doha.

The statement stressed the "necessity of stopping the aggression and war to which the Palestinian people are being subjected and punishing the leaders of the occupation for the crimes they are committing against humanity."

"The position of the resistance and the Palestinian people on achieving any agreement is a comprehensive cessation of aggression, a complete withdrawal from the Strip, the start of reconstruction, and the end of the siege with a serious exchange deal," the joint statement added.

It also held "the occupation leaders responsible for aborting the efforts undertaken by the mediators through their insistence on continuing the aggression and denying what was done in previous stages, especially the proposal approved by the movement [Hamas] on 2 July."

Additionally, the Hamas and PIJ statement renewed the call for the immediate delivery of sufficient amounts of humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza, warning of the "consequences of the continued collective punishment" by Israel.
www.zerohedge.com...

K, so now the ball is back in Israel's court. You seem to have a decent pulse on things, what do you think will be their response?

edit on 22-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: add link

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So is it safe to say that the 100,000 hamas huggers aren't going to show up and swarm the place?
Disappointing ... but not surprising.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I can feel the disappointment of some.....

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I can feel the disappointment of some.....

The useful idiot protestors for Hamas have been home grown by the democrats.
I was all set to be entertained.
See how they handled their own out of control nuts.
Oh well ... like I said .. no surprise that the threats didn't happen.

I guess I'll stick to watching Big Bang Theory reruns on TV tonight instead.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I watched a bit of that. Not for me...

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
So is it safe to say that the 100,000 hamas huggers aren't going to show up and swarm the place?
Disappointing ... but not surprising.

Those dudes are just unreliable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join