It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 2 hours before the opening of the convention protesters begin shaking fence outside DNC.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hmm,
It only would pay to protest the ones you think will be in Power eh?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Hmm,

Well, the Pro-Hamass idiots there are calling her "Killer Kamala".
So...good reason right there.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Spanish flu and all pandemics prior were met with the same measures, and people always were skeptical of the measure put in place. The Spanish flu sparked a similar "operation warp speed" tho.

It's nothing new.
I guess I gotta ask, if the vaccines didn't work, then was Donny wrong to pile huge amounts resources into vaccine resources?
edit on 19-8-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cracka

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
Okay so why are YouTube embedded videos on here not playing??

Anyone else experiencing a technical issue?

The real question is why did they cut the live feed of outside the DNC? Trying to find one now. Not looking so good on YouTube.

I click play on a YouTube video in this thread, and others, and it spools for 15 to 20 second and then I get a message similar to this:

An error occurred.
Please try again later.
(Playback ID: skj7GhkmdhA91Cd4)
Learn More

🤷🏻

edit on 19-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Have the leftists killed anyone as their expression of free speech yet?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: RickyD

I guess I gotta ask, if the vaccines didn't work, then was Donny wrong to pile huge amounts resources into vaccine resources?

That depends.

When was it clear that they didn't work? Better still, when was it clear that people were still getting sick even after their jab? Certainly wasn't while Trump was president. Meaning, up until he was cheated out of the election, he was doing everything he thought necessary, mostly on the advice of people he assumed he could trust.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That's tomorrow.

Rt? They better pace themselves! Lol. Who knows...they might end it early due to "security concerns".

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Who knows...they might end it early due to "security concerns".

Well that would be convenient. Then they wouldn't have to speak. They could just wait out the election in their basements.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

It's rife for a false flag. Great time to turn Antifa and the public against MAGA...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Hmm,

I've been mulling over how to say this for about a week but I can't pre-plan things it seems so I'll just blat it out...

I vehemently object to your political viewpoints, I love that you have an opinion and are passionate about it and I applaud that you have used your position here in what I can only say is in a very professional manner.

Just an opinion from an old woman whose opinions don't really matter at all, in the grand scheme of things...

Just wanted it public and not some odd PM.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmMon, 19 Aug 2024 22:01:24 -050001 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The abortion bus at the Democrat convention has been busy.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That's tomorrow.

Rt? They better pace themselves! Lol. Who knows...they might end it early due to "security concerns".

Hollyweird producers and writers are putting this DNC show on.

They know all about the intro, pacing the tension and the physical violence, letting it come to a crescendo.

So not tonight.

But the second episode of the series has to have something shocking.

Just basing this off of a typical Netflix production.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmMon, 19 Aug 2024 22:09:00 -050009 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nice weather for outdoor activities all week.
Comfortable days and nights.
No rain.
Full Moon. 😗

NWS Chicago: www.weather.gov...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Look at all those crazy, right wing MAGA insurrectionists!

Wait

Oops

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You're missing the bigger picture.

We, as human civilization have treated every pandemic and endemic situation with... social distancing, face coverings, lock downs, etc. And in recent history with vaccine use.

The irony is those who most criticized vaccines, in america are Trump supporters, and he himself proudly championed the vaccine program. Even singing mandates that American companies sell vaccines to the US before anyone else.

Mandated vaccines in the private sector were just that, a private mandate, not federally mandated, and we don't know what Trumps plan would have been during the height of the pandemic, but its a good guess that he would have mandated them federally and closed borders unless vaccinated.
It still begs the question, if Trump didn't think vaccine programs would work, then why did he push it?

Are you (not particularly you) admitting that Trump believed the vaccines were going to work?

Yeah, we will agree to disagree, and the bigger picture has nothing to do with it all normally IDGAF but 4 of my family members got vaccinated expressly because they were told they would get fired if they did not, When they asked their bosses and management thier bosses quoted Joe Biden.

The last link shows where contemporaneously Trump asserted mandating vaccines was wrong

which one of us has a long COVID brain fog

Are PBS, NPR, CBS News, NBC News, ABC News and Wikipedia all wrong...

www.pbs.org...

President Joe Biden’s orders requiring vaccinations for about two-thirds of the U.S. workforce add to a patchwork of vaccine mandates aimed at pushing more people to get their shots and bring the pandemic under control.

en.wikipedia.org...

Over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, COVID-19 vaccine mandates have been enacted by numerous states and municipalities in the United States, and also by private entities. In September 2021, President Joe Biden announced that the federal government would take steps to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for certain entities under the authority of the federal government or federal agencies. Most federal mandates thus imposed were either overturned through litigation, or withdrawn by the administration, although a mandate on health care workers in institutions receiving Medicare and Medicaid funds was upheld. All federal mandates were lifted when the national emergency was declared to have ended in May 2023. A small number of states have gone in the opposite direction, through executive orders or legislation designed to limit vaccination mandates.

www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Thursday issued two executive orders mandating vaccines for federal workers and contractors and announced new requirements for large employers and health care providers that he said would affect around 100 million workers, more than two-thirds of the U.S. workforce.

"We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin," Biden said, making a direct appeal to the 80 million people who he said were still unvaccinated. "Your refusal has cost all of us."

Biden also announced that he asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency rule requiring all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require any unvaccinated workers to produce a negative Covid test at least once a week. The requirement could carry a $14,000 fine per violation and would affect two-thirds of the country's workforce, a senior administration official said.

abcnews.go.com...

"Look; the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get [COVID-19 after vaccination], it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine," Trump said.

Both Trump and Owens expressed their continued opposition to vaccine and mask mandates, and Trump also claimed that prior infection from COVID-19 protects in a similar way to the vaccine. That claim is disputed by medical experts who say that the protection from the vaccine and a booster shot is stronger than protection from prior infection.

"Forget about the mandates, people have to have their freedom, but at the same time, the vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind … I came up with a vaccine -- with three vaccines," Trump said. "All are very, very good; came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So the useful idiot protestors showed up and shook a fence.

Did the 100,000 show up and swarm the DNC and shut it down?

No? How disappointing. But predictable.

The useful idiot protestors actually end up being useless with everything.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I think this was a big lesson for a lot of libertarian minded people and especially Americans in general, that sometimes society takes the leap of faith to battle something.

It doesn't matter what happened in hind sight, we do now know that covid itself was far more detrimental to public health than the myriad of vaccines that were available to take. And both federal and private sectors thought they were making the best choices.

The debate is like beating a dead horse at this point. My initial statement still stands, Donald got the ball rolling and even tried to take credit for them but it fell on deaf ears because his critics didn't care and his base didn't want to hear that he was pro vaccines.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I think this was a big lesson for a lot of libertarian minded people and especially Americans in general, that sometimes society takes the leap of faith to battle something.

It doesn't matter what happened in hind sight, we do now know that covid itself was far more detrimental to public health than the myriad of vaccines that were available to take. And both federal and private sectors thought they were making the best choices.

You should research the DOD involvement in the development of the vaccine(s). History matters "Hillary".

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So the best you got is something from 100+ years ago. How bout anything more recent...you know something from a time where we had the tech and science to tell us it wouldn't work...maybe the first SARS outbreak...or swine flu a decade ago or so...what about anything relevant. Also do you mean to tell me masks were mandated by business and government, and vaccines and all that back then...because I would want to see proof of that.
edit on 20-8-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join