It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 2 hours before the opening of the convention protesters begin shaking fence outside DNC.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: putnam6

They're gonna have a hard time Photoshopping MAGA hats on all those people.

I wonder if any of the Democrats are self aware enough to realize they screwed up when they supported all those rioters. Maybe Kamala will arrange bail for these too.

Have you ever heard Democrats admit they were wrong about COVID? and masks, lockdowns social distancing.

this is all Trump's fault in thier minds

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: 38181

In that video, I saw several with helmets, face shields, gas masks and goggles.

Wonder what they got planned for later ?

Things won't really get rolling until most of the ' Mostly Joyous Protestors' put on their covid masks.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"Yes an' walls can come tumbling down!"
rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Let's not forget who really pushed for vaccines!

On May 15, 2020, President Donald Trump officially announced the public-private partnership.[4][1] The purpose of Operation Warp Speed was to coordinate Health and Human Services-wide efforts, including the NIH ACTIV[9] partnership for vaccine and therapeutic development, the NIH RADx[10] initiative for diagnostic development, and work by BARDA

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Supermoon: What to expect and when to see the blue supermoon! Its gonna be wild for sure!!!!!!!!!

I think its time for comeuppance.

Monday's full moon may be one of the biggest and brightest. On top of that, the timing coincides with a blue moon.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here we go!😁

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Okay so why are YouTube embedded videos on here not playing??

Anyone else experiencing a technical issue?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Plays for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

testing

edit on 19-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Liberal proters protesting liberal policies is rich!

Back in 2016 we say 'adults' throwing tantrums like spoied toddelers; now they've devolved to acting like animals.

We saw the LGBTQWERTY group go from 'just let us live in peace' to demanding the 'right' to chemically and physically mutilate chidren.

I'm beginning to think people aren't wilfully ignorant, but rather too stupid to figure out the down side to their actions, demands and changed policies. Meanwhile, the 1 % are no doubt laughing their collective azzes off at how easily manipulated and led to their own destruction their subjects are.

They will most certainly have to paint these 'mostly peaceful' protesters as MAGA if they want to hold any of them accountable. Hmmm....when have we seen the scenario before?

Anybody with half a barin knows you can only get away with 'peacefully protesting' Republicans and their policies.

They made such a big deal out of Roe v Wade, yet abortions have been at the highest rates ever since it was overturned. I think they just like any excuse to riot, just like pig love any excuse to wallow in mud.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

On May 15, 2020, President Donald Trump officially announced the public-private partnership.[4][1] The purpose of Operation Warp Speed was to coordinate Health and Human Services-wide efforts, including the NIH ACTIV[9] partnership for vaccine and therapeutic development, the NIH RADx[10] initiative for diagnostic development, and work by BARDA

LOL, a DERP worthy post if ever there was one. Show me the mandate. Show me the shame. Be the shame, live the shame.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

IF you tune in later for some clips-- and a presenter
of our age (or heavens to Bligh older) runs an alter-
cation in which the slacker gets a night stick that
instead sounds with a PHUT instead of a ping...

we're back in '68 and Dick's Droopers have lead-loaded batons.
Nothing like a permanent IQ adjustment to feather the record.
And they'll likely get away with it this time too.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

There's a big difference between trying to get a vaccine made when COVID first started and having it offered to those who want it, rather than mandating vaccines for everybody and firing people who don't get vaccinated. Like pilots, the military the police.

Trump pushed the effort to make the vaccine, he touted the vaccine and encouraged its use BUT

Trump never mandated its use or said, suggested, or inferred people should get fired because they didn't get vaccinated

We have conversed before, I know you are intelligent enough to see and understand the distinction

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Did he mandate it?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Another youtube protest link multi videos

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You're missing the bigger picture.

We, as human civilization have treated every pandemic and endemic situation with... social distancing, face coverings, lock downs, etc. And in recent history with vaccine use.

The irony is those who most criticized vaccines, in america are Trump supporters, and he himself proudly championed the vaccine program. Even singing mandates that American companies sell vaccines to the US before anyone else.

Mandated vaccines in the private sector were just that, a private mandate, not federally mandated, and we don't know what Trumps plan would have been during the height of the pandemic, but its a good guess that he would have mandated them federally and closed borders unless vaccinated.
It still begs the question, if Trump didn't think vaccine programs would work, then why did he push it?

Are you (not particularly you) admitting that Trump believed the vaccines were going to work?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mandates or not, do the vaccines work?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Maybe in your country...but here in the US we haven't done anything special for any pandemic I can remember...I mean really can you tell me the last pandemic before covid? I sure don't remember any of that for the first SARS pandemic...only asians were doing the mask thing.

Also...is it really a vaccine if it doesn't prevent catching or spreading of the disease...hell it appears to not even be effective at lowering symptoms all that much if any.

Bidens government mandated vaccines for federal jobs and leaned on the private sector to do the same...also giving said pharma corps immunity for any harms the rushed non-vaccine caused...are you gaslighting here or just have a very poor memory?!?!

link   

No

link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
Okay so why are YouTube embedded videos on here not playing??

Anyone else experiencing a technical issue?

The real question is why did they cut the live feed of outside the DNC? Trying to find one now. Not looking so good on YouTube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join