It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will accept all those who disagree with the Western agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Can't you see through Mr. Troll? He is trying to buy himself a place on Putin's plane when the time to escape comes, just as Hitler planned.

Hitler's hiddy hole was in Argentina, but he never made it. Putin's problem is different. Nobody wants him because these days there will be no escape or hiddy hole deep enough. Argentina has never gotten over the stigma of Nazism.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I myself was born and raised in a Muslim country - Baku, Azerbaijan. That's why I'm writing this topic on our forum. Everyone here who knows me knows this.
Yes, and my ex-wife was born and raised in Turkmenistan. I know what I am writing to you about.))))

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Let me know when Putin is giving away all his wealth, I might consider it…

Why does Putin remind me of the “Rich man”?

The Rich Man

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

www.biblegateway.com...

Vs starting a war for oil and making arms dealers rich..

Hmm. On reading the second time. Putin might work on the murder and not steal part also?

edit on 19-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: Added

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Thank you, but your personal experience does not suit me)))

I understand that my previous arguments did not come as a surprise to you))))

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I'm sorry that you dream about Putin at night))))

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I'm sorry that you dream about Putin at night))))

I would think all would be concerned about corrupt leaders and study the Bible.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I understand that my previous arguments did not come as a surprise to you)

The only thing that would surprise me is if you actually posted truth on here.

We can but hope.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

More scripture?

Warning concerning a King

10 So Samuel spoke all the words of the Lord to the people who had asked him for a king. 11 And he said, “This will be the [c]practice of the king who will reign over you: he will take your sons and put them in his chariots for himself and among his horsemen, and they will run before his chariots. 12 He will appoint for himself commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and some to [d]do his plowing and to gather in his harvest, and to make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will also take your daughters and use them as perfumers, cooks, and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and give them to his servants. 15 And he will take a tenth of your seed and your vineyards and give it to his high officials and his servants. 16 He will also take your male servants and your female servants, and your best young men, and your donkeys, and [e]use them for his work. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his servants. 18 Then you will cry out on that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, but the Lord will not answer you on that day.”

19 Yet the people refused to listen to the voice of Samuel, and they said, “No, but there shall be a king over us

www.biblegateway.com...

I ponder the ways of God, and the corruption of man. You post repeatedly praising Putin.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Look at Yourself, as sang by Uriah Heep

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Look at Yourself, as sang by Uriah Heep

When do I create threads doing nothing but praising corrupt leaders?
edit on 19-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's not all about the text, but about its translation and interpretation.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Are you talking about Biden? I appreciate your frankness))))

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Are you talking about Biden? I appreciate your frankness))))

Does Putin spell Biden?

As far as translation…

How does your bible read..

You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal.

him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

“This will be the [c]practice of the king who will reign over you: he will take your sons and put them in his chariots for himself and among his horsemen, and they will run before his chariots.

and to make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So, come to Russia so you can be conscripted to fight in Putins pointless and rather Un Christian and immoral war?

Is your post a part of some desperate military recruitment drive, or what?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry RT, think I'll give it a miss.

Everything is relative; sure, there's issues here in the UK at present....but a bad UK beats a good Russia in every way.

I like Russians....but so many of them just look so bloody miserable and downtrodden. And they seem to wallow in that misery and greyness.
And to be honest, I don't think I'd last 5 minutes before I was gulag'd, novichok'd or defenestrated.

One of the biggest differences is I'm able to continue showing and voicing my dissatisfaction with my government, you on the other hand will sit back and accept everything as Russia slips back into the 19th century.

Good luck RT, hope you're well stocked up on the vodka, Scotch and cigars.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

As a Christian who is increasingly disturbed by the progressive-left destruction of the western world's very idea of morality, I have been wondering about the possibility of emigrating to Russia for some time now.

If you're considering moving to Russia, I would suggest Siberia. It's been a common destination for foreigners. Think about Oymyakon. The healthiest people live there. If you adapt to the Spartan living conditions there, you will live a hundred years or even more.

If my post seems to be sarcastic, actually it's not. Siberia at the moment is one of the few places where you can experience real magic winter. And the landscape is gorgeous.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

"Accordingly, along with all the benefits, you also receive responsibilities. Including military duty. Is it different in the USA?"

Fairly sure that conscription isn't a thing in the US right now?

Sorry, I meant "mobilisation".

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you accept Russian citizenship and renounce your previous citizenship, then you become a Russian citizen. Accordingly, along with all the benefits, you also receive responsibilities. Including military duty.

^^ ... and there it is. Just like I said. Looking for people to replace all the dead Russian soldiers Putin has had killed in his quest to invade and overtake the sovereign country of Ukraine.

No thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Mad Vlad looking for more cannon fodder methinks.

Sad, pathetic, and desperate.

And kind of like the Russian propaganda you choose to continuously punt.

Anyhoo and as always freedom to Ukraine and down with Putin's pathetic Russian scum invaders........

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If you accept Russian citizenship and renounce your previous citizenship, then you become a Russian citizen. Accordingly, along with all the benefits

Benefits like being used and abused by Putin and his minions methinks.

Circling the drain now RT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join