It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will accept all those who disagree with the Western agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Captain Bering was one of my favorite explores to read about, I wonder if Russia will allow sale of land to build my dream cabin off grid out east in Chukotka, and build a bushplane business flying an Antonov Colt biplane around hauling cargo to the Eskimos?
edit on 19-8-2024 by 38181 because: Darn spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thanks for your opinion. In any case, ordinary people from the West, Christians, hardworking people who believe in the Lord, are much more attractive to Russia than wild minrants from Muslim countries.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

In Russia there are no restrictions on purchasing land for building a personal home and farming. On the contrary, there are preferences from the state, from preferential mortgages to a tax-free period for farming.

In the Far East, land is given away for free, subject to its cultivation. There is a federal program here.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Many people chose Russia. This information is simply not communicated to you. You just need to make a formal request. They will answer you completely.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wonder if all applicants would get a place to live in Kursk 🤔

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Thanks for your opinion. In any case, ordinary people from the West, Christians, hardworking people who believe in the Lord, are much more attractive to Russia than wild minrants from Muslim countries.

Oh, so Putin doesn't want " wild minrants from Muslim countries"?
Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So they’re good with LGBTQ+ now?

Bravo Putin. Progress!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: 38181

In Russia there are no restrictions on purchasing land for building a personal home and farming. On the contrary, there are preferences from the state, from preferential mortgages to a tax-free period for farming.

In the Far East, land is given away for free, subject to its cultivation. There is a federal program here.
Is this the program the CCP are using to infiltrate what use to be land given to Russian farmers?

Or is that different far-East Russian farmland?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Many people chose Russia. This information is simply not communicated to you. You just need to make a formal request. They will answer you completely.
Why do a formal inquiry?

You’re more than happy to carry water here to ATS for the Russian government.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No, not all. Those who came to Kursk with tanks lost their statehood.))))

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this!!

As a Christian who is increasingly disturbed by the progressive-left destruction of the western world's very idea of morality, I have been wondering about the possibility of emigrating to Russia for some time now.

Of course, there are many problematic factors...primarily the unlikelihood of being able to persuade my husband and daughter to make such a move.

As well, the prospect of trying to learn not only the Russian language, but also reading & writing in Cyrillic, is extremely over-whelming.

But, it is very nice to know that if the problems 'on my side' could be resolved, the Russian government is inclined to be welcoming.

Thank you again for this information - you are much appreciated for staying active on ATS despite all the members who enter into your threads with no purpose other than spewing hatefulness and displaying ignorance!

I am sending you a Private Message - though am not certain that 'system' is still functional.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Russian Muslims themselves are against wild migrants. In Russia there is interethnic and religious harmony. We have 20% indigenous Muslim population. These are Russian Muslims who are fighting for our state. They are against the aliens themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican
In Russia, LGBT propaganda is a federal crime.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Chinese citizens who become Russian citizens (there are not many of them) have all the rights of Russian citizens.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Nobody invited you.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Many people as in Eastern European, and Russian Satellite countries people. How many are from the west? How many are from America?

Not one Western country in the top 10.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl
Thank you! In fact, emigrating to Russia is no worse than emigrating to America from Europe before. You find yourself in an environment that is supportive and not scary. Over time, everything is resolved for you and the children. the main thing is a favorable atmosphere and hard work. Russia now is America in the 19th century. You just need to have a desire to be saved from the anti-Christian worldview. In Russia, the overwhelming majority of people are Christians who believe in God and work!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You would do better to apply to join The Moscow State Circus. It's the same thing.

link   

Nobody invited you.
Oh c’mon now.

I’m a strapping red-blooded American that is questioning my honorable values and noble ethics as we speak!

Surely you can find it in your heart to let them know I’m very curious about Russian nationalization.

Just not bi-curious because it’s straight to the gulag.

link   

Aren’t there places in your country you can consider?

Surely there’s a rural area that shares similar values?

Hell, I’m an hour tops away from farming towns that still are very much communities based around Christianity. Even some that are mostly Mennonites.

Thing about tolerant west nations they don’t tell ya. To be tolerant doesn’t mean you’re accepting of all beliefs, no, you merely tolerate it.

Thing about a country that doesn’t have tolerance, you may have beliefs they will not tolerate. Sometimes it’s as simple as an opinion that wouldn’t even make someone blink here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join