It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will accept all those who disagree with the Western agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

On Monday, August 19, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree “On providing humanitarian support to individuals who share traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.” The document was adopted “in order to protect fundamental human rights and freedoms, to support individuals who have made a free choice in favor of spiritual, cultural and legal ties with the Russian Federation.”

As Russia Today writes,

"According to the decree, foreign citizens will be able to apply for a temporary residence permit in the Russian Federation without taking into account the approved quota, as well as without submitting a document confirming knowledge of the Russian language and the necessary knowledge about the history of Russia and the basics of Russian legislation. The reason for such an application may be rejection of the policy the country in which they were born (or live), “imposing destructive neoliberal ideological guidelines” that contradict “traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.”

“The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is instructed to issue single-entry visas for a period of three months to applicants. In addition, the foreign ministry must create a list of foreign states pursuing destructive neoliberal policies.

It should be noted that in November 2022, a presidential decree approved the Fundamentals of State Policy for the preservation and strengthening of traditional Russian spiritual and moral values. The document notes that traditional values ​​are “moral guidelines that form the worldview of citizens of the Russian Federation, passed on from generation to generation, underlying the all-Russian civic identity and the unified cultural space of the country.”

Traditional values ​​include life, dignity, human rights and freedoms, patriotism, citizenship, service to the Fatherland and responsibility for its fate, as well as high moral ideals, a strong family, creative work, the priority of the spiritual over the material, humanism, mercy, justice, collectivism, mutual assistance and mutual respect, historical memory and continuity of generations, as well as the unity of the peoples of Russia.

“The Russian Federation considers traditional values ​​as the basis of Russian society, allowing us to protect and strengthen the sovereignty of Russia, ensure the unity of our multinational and multi-religious country, preserve the people of Russia and develop human potential,” the document says.

It is expected that the implementation of state policy on the issue of preserving and strengthening traditional values ​​will contribute to the growth of the people of Russia, as well as the protection of Russian society from the spread of destructive ideology.

The Russian Parliament noted that Russia remains one of the few countries that can be associated with traditional values.

“Our country and our culture remain the only beacon of sanity and the preservation of European traditionalism in a sea of ​​tolerant, inclusive madness. I am glad that modern Russia is associated throughout the world with those values ​​that have been called Christian for the last couple of thousand years. And I sincerely feel sorry for the Western world, which decided on collective suicide through a war against common sense and its cultural heritage,” State Duma deputy Vitaly Milonov told RT.

As Yaroslav Nilov, head of the State Duma Committee on Labor, Social Policy and Veterans Affairs, added, the decree of the President of the Russian Federation is aimed at maintaining spiritual peace and traditional foundations in our multi-confessional and multi-ethnic country.

“This is a definite signal to the world community and these are guidelines for the development of Russian statehood, first of all,” Nilov explained in a conversation with RT.

In turn, the managing partner of the Rusyaev and Partners company, lawyer Ilya Rusyaev, emphasized that thanks to Vladimir Putin’s decree, foreigners who want to move to Russia due to disagreement with the policies of their countries in the field of formation of spiritual and moral values ​​will be able to obtain a temporary residence permit according to a simplified scheme. He noted that the Russian authorities are positioning this step as a humanitarian action aimed at protecting human rights and freedoms.

“In general, this decree represents a bold and unconventional approach to migration policy, closely linking it with ideological principles. It reflects Russia's desire to position itself as an alternative center of gravity for those who do not share Western liberal values. However, the practical implementation of this initiative may face a number of challenges both within the country and in the international arena. It will be interesting to see how this decree will be implemented and what impact it will have on migration flows and the international image of Russia,” said RT’s interlocutor.

Welcome to Russia to all normal people who share conservative views. Together we will build the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

Thank you.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So Russia is running out of people to throw at the war in Ukraine and they are opening the doors to have replacements come in ... cannon fodder. Got it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The document was adopted “in order to protect fundamental human rights and freedoms, to support individuals who have made a free choice in favor of spiritual, cultural and legal ties with the Russian Federation.”

Russia needs to get it's own house in order. Like allowing free and democratic elections without opposition leaders being murdered by the state.

That document has to be a piss take. And an afront to all decent people.

edit on 19-8-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

(post by RussianTroll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They might get some French, they like surrendering.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The Russians will somehow figure it out without your advice. For starters, you should release all the hundreds of people who are being convicted by British judges for simple posts on social networks.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

. For starters, you should release all the hundreds of people who are being convicted by British judges for simple posts on social networks.

What's that got to do with your thread ? Thought this was about Russian values. We are well aware of issues that need to be resolved in The UK. At least we can vote our government out of office, unlike President for life Putin.

As for Russian values, i would rather have a bucket of puke. It's more digestable.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Wow! I'm sure, after reading this, two thirds of ATS members will buy one way tickets.

I wonder how much I could earn as a Twitter pro-Kremlin troll or bot. If I could afford a palace and a yacht, I might give it a try.
edit on 19-8-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The English flag on your avatar is now the basis for your attitude towards far-right groups and the application of extremely harsh and punitive police measures against you))))

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Question for you RT...are these applicants subject to the mandatory draft for all males between the ages of 18-27 years old? Or, are they exempt?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Try it and tell us all))))

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If you accept Russian citizenship and renounce your previous citizenship, then you become a Russian citizen. Accordingly, along with all the benefits, you also receive responsibilities. Including military duty. Is it different in the USA?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Question for you RT...are these applicants subject to the mandatory draft for all males between the ages of 18-27 years old? Or, are they exempt?

lol that's a good one

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just because I argued with my parents growing up sometimes didn't mean it was so bad I wanted to live with other parents who beat and neglected thier kids

One bad day in the US equals 1000 good days in Russia...

Seriously, the Western general public would have a hard time adjusting to life in Russia for multiple reasons.

It will take more than 40 acres and a mule.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The English flag on my avtar is one of the flags of Oliver Cromwell's New Model Army during the English Civil Wars of the 1600's. The fight for democracy against The Crown.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I agree with your opinion. I'm like that myself. I do not urge you to massively betray your country. I'm just offering you an alternative.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
We all know that Cromwell's army was created with money from Sephardim who were expelled from Spain and settled in the modern territories of Holland and Belgium.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This is great news RT! I'm sure the world's broken, tired masses, seeking, but not finding, asylum, a safe rock on which to rest, recover and live out their days in peace, will begin flocking to your fine country's borders at God's speed!

edit on 0820242024k07America/Chicago2024-08-19T15:07:08-05:0003pm2024-08-19T15:07:08-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: putnam6

I agree with your opinion. I'm like that myself. I do not urge you to massively betray your country. I'm just offering you an alternative.

Thats the thing in America it's ok to live somewhere else, but why on God's green earth would anybody choose Russia?

Hell Belize, and parts of Mexico, sound more appealing if Im going to freeze my Шары off I'd prefer Sweden, Finland or Iceland

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join