It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUNCHLINE--The DEMOCRAT Convention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
1.Defund the police
2.Refuse to call in the National Guard
3.Black Lives Matter
4.How do you expect black people to vote if ID is required?
5.ACAB
6.“Mostly” Peaceful

… would any of the usual peanut gallery mind explaining to me how this isn’t blatant hypocrisy,
you are the party of love, tolerance, and unity I thought? What’s with all this?

1. Calling in the police now?
2. Calling in the NG now?
3. BLM don’t matter as much now?
4. Requiring ID from minorities now?
5. I see many “snows” helping you, if ACAB why do you need them?
6. If peaceful why the walls?
edit on 19-8-2024 by Sisavran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Have they showed Kamala yet?
How drunk is she so far?
The word is getting out….

Reports are that Joe will not stick around for Kamala
accpetance speech.

He says goodbye and splits to go on vacation.

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Has anybody noticed that the necessity for increased security at both the DNC and the RNC conventions was caused by people of the same political leanings?

Weird

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Has anybody noticed that the necessity for increased security at both the DNC and the RNC conventions was caused by people of the same political leanings?

Weird

Well technically the increased security at the RNC was due to a democrat donor who couldn’t shoot straight.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Dozens of Chicago's Finest Bicycle officers have to guard Trump International hotel

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Kamala is the candidate of 'JOY'.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
I'll take, "what is venue security" for $500, Alex. Especially considering a presidential candidate almost took a bullet through the skull not long ago.

So the people and our tax dollars by the way, should not have the same security as those we pay to keep us secure?

Did you apply ANY logic before you came up with this nonsense?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Give free photo IDs to every American citizen when they turn 18, problem solved.

Voting is an inalienable constitutional right, requiring something that costs money to obtain in order to do so is unconstitutional. We have 4 amendments that led up to this. Attending a political event is not a constitutional right. Hope this helps.

Then how come it doesn't apply to the second amendment or organized protests or a home....

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's ALL about the 'JOY', folks.

But... but... GOP could have picked Haley, Burgum, Gabbard, or anyone the slightest bit moderate and not surreptitiously connected to a 900 page playbook, time machine, and introduction to Christian Theocracy ascending neofascism.

FULL PDF:

static.project2025.org...

Hundreds of executive order suggestions for day one. I really really hope Trump means it when he says he is unaffilated, BUT...

No amount of rhetorical distancing changes what Trump is still telegraphing his administration will look like. Gabbard or Burgum? No way. It comes off like his was a deliberate choice of the candidate MOST AFFILIATED with the above. Almost like an obligation to choose a Heritage Foundation (Kevin Roberts) associate.

Can't sell it any other way to my bias. Add to that the moderate purge in the RNC and all other pieces being moved into place, and now I'm too distrustful to vote for THIS republican ticket. Or really ANY RNC ticket until such time they stop this attempt to instill a "Strong President" model. Or that "loyalty" to the strong president needs to be true of all government employees during that administration. Like saying, "Because 75% of government employees vote democrat we must fire them all and instill sycophants to save our democracy!"

I see...

...characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation...

And I am fine with voting for cultural marxists because project 2025 is an outline for something approaching textbook fascism.

So even if it really is my "left" version of Q-Anon. I'll still wear a rainbow unicorn helmet and paint my face purple. And while the protest music can be all over the freaking place, I have always been a fan of Cypress Hill.

So yeah, "Never Trump, Malaise Anyway!"

If my candidate loses, the best case scenario would be admitting I was wrong.
edit on 19-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

"Killer Kamela" will joyfully accept your vote...mostly because NOBODY has cast a single vote for her in this election.

BTW...don't forget to get your free abortion.
It's just Kamala's way of sayin' "thanks".
edit on CpmMon, 19 Aug 2024 16:24:31 -0500Monday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Walls and ID's for the DNC.
What About the Rest of US ?
These People are Pure Evil and have No Use for the People that Actually Vote.
How Can Morons like these get Elected to Office Especially the POTUS.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
How About lets take Trumps Security Team and Switch them With the DNC Team.

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'll take, "what is venue security" for $500, Alex.

Because walls and valid ID helps keep things secure.
Thanks for playing.

you know, I think that might work. Is there anywhere we could use some extra security around here? let's think on that for a bit and see what we can come up with.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Speaking of free abortions at the DNC...Joe Biden will kick things off by having his candidacy be the democrats' first late-term abortion of the convention.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Images circling around X of a U-haul at the White House today.

No idea if they are real but I think the sentiment is on point...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Good thing we have a 4 year history to check back on to see if this happened.....

The hair on fire hyperbole doesn't suit you very well Deg.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Wow. That’s a lot of words for “the Republican National Convention already happened”.

Anyway. What’re your thoughts on the DNC. You know, the point of this thread and the thing currently happening?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Speaking of free abortions at the DNC...Joe Biden will kick things off by having his candidacy be the democrats' first late-term abortion of the convention.

Dayum.

That was savage AF.

I literally laughed out loud at that.

ETA: to be fair it could be viewed the other way too. I mean getting your balls snipped is a bit harsher and permanent than a vasectomy, but still counts for Joe’s bon voyage into the sunset on the horizon.

edit on 19-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If my candidate loses, the best case scenario would be admitting I was wrong.

If that happens, you would be the first anti-Trumper to admit you were wrong about anything.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

surreptitiously connected

Here’s what Trump says about it…
I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal,”

Either you’re purposely trying to mislead people or you’re totally and willfully ignorant to the fact that Trump is against that project.
Which one is it, honestly?

Kamala has more than a surreptitious connection to Marxism and communism.
Her father was a Marxist and her policies are communist(price controls and government owned means of production).
You’ll soon see how her same communist policies will begin to affect her campaign as soon the polling groups start polling again.
It’s so bad that they are currently hiding her from the public and any comment she might make, to her detriment, about those communist policies.
The media can only cover for her for so long.
They are already becoming frustrated with the lack of access and are pushing back.
The near certain riot conditions at the DNC aren’t going to help her either.
One thing is for sure, the alcohol will be flowing.
Drink up Kamala.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Dayum.

That was savage AF.

I literally laughed out loud at that.

ETA: to be fair it could be viewed the other way too. I mean getting your balls snipped is a bit harsher and permanent than a vasectomy, but still counts for Joe’s bon voyage into the sunset on the horizon.

If Joe manages to survive tonight's late term convention abortion and continues to remain nonviable...he will be kept comfortable and then a discussion will ensue between Nancy Pelosi and Dr. Jill as to what to do with him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join