It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUNCHLINE--The DEMOCRAT Convention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
THE JOKE:

What Has a Wall Around it and Requires I.D. To Get In To Vote?

The Democrat National Convention is now officially the personification of democrat hypocrisy.

To keep all the undesirable people they don't want IN...they have built a WALL around the ironically-named 'United Center'.

To allow all the desirable people IN...they demand a valid I.D. be presented to enter in order to officially cast their vote for their candidate.

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!

See...

It's FUNNY... because it's TRUE!
It's FUNNY...because it embodies Leftist democrat hypocrisy!

"WALLS and ID's for ME...but NOT for THEE!"

It's ALL about the 'JOY', folks.

I'll be here all week....Don't forget to tip your lobbyist.

edit on CamMon, 19 Aug 2024 11:24:56 -0500Monday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamMon, 19 Aug 2024 11:35:03 -0500Monday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'll take, "what is venue security" for $500, Alex. Especially considering a presidential candidate almost took a bullet through the skull not long ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Election security is important too.

Can anyone really live without an ID anyways?

You need one to Bank, get housing (rent or own), travel, ect.

Is it really wild to ask they be shown while voting?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
I'll take, "what is venue security" for $500, Alex. Especially considering a presidential candidate almost took a bullet through the skull not long ago.

I'll take what is Election Security for $2000, Alex

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Black people don't know how to get to the DMV or even how to connect to the internet! Racists!

Yours truly,
Bobby Democrat

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

see, there is this idea about securing the vote. People think that in order to vote you should validate who you are, so everyone who votes, is who they are supposed to be, to stop cheating. (with me so far?) Anyway, when this was brought up, one side got really angry, and claimed that proving you are who you say you are to vote is raycist. Since black folks aren't able to obtain ID. So in many places, you don't need ID to vote, because of that group.

Now, are you at all curious as to which group I am speaking of? Yea, the same group that the OP mentioned due to their walling themselves off and requiring ID to enter and vote. (this same group was against a wall to protect the border as well, which only adds to the irony.)

I hope this helps, and will make you look less foolish in the future. Have a super day.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'll take, "what is venue security" for $500, Alex.

Because walls and valid ID helps keep things secure.
Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'll take, "what is venue security" for $500, Alex.

Because walls and valid ID helps keep things secure.
Thanks for playing.

you know, I think that might work. Is there anywhere we could use some extra security around here? let's think on that for a bit and see what we can come up with.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Black people don't know how to get to the DMV or even how to connect to the internet! Racists!

Yours truly,
Bobby Democrat

So democrats won't be having any black people inside their convention.
Very racist of them.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Give free photo IDs to every American citizen when they turn 18, problem solved.

Voting is an inalienable constitutional right, requiring something that costs money to obtain in order to do so is unconstitutional. We have 4 amendments that led up to this. Attending a political event is not a constitutional right. Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It doesn't

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Love how the point sailed over you like those bullets.

But yeah. Open borders and ID for voting are racist and not about safety.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Give free photo IDs to every American citizen when they turn 18, problem solved.

Voting is an inalienable constitutional right, requiring something that costs money to obtain in order to do so is unconstitutional. We have 4 amendments that led up to this. Attending a political event is not a constitutional right. Hope this helps.
Nice.

Now do the border and how crossing it illegally gives you the right to vote in the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Now do the border and how crossing it illegally gives you the right to vote in the US.

It doesn't though.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Our liberal leadership approved a wall around DNC for security purposes but not a wall filtering would-be visitors and migrants traveling across the south border. State ID required to vote in the democrat nominee process but not to vote in the general election. Must be a registered Democrat to participate in nominating a democrat candidate but not a registered Republican to participate in nominating a Republican candidate. It's appalling to have a graphic decal of Biden hogtied in your truck and patriotic to shoot a former president in the face (which has nothing to do with the DNC convention but is still hilariously, tragically ironic since we are on the subject)

And the list goes on.

edit on 19-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Tell that to the Biden admin.....would be news to them

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

It doesn't though.
Whaaaaa?!

Well shoot.

Better tell the DMV to quit issuing licenses to illegals.

I mean sure, they ain’t gonna get insurance, and neither will Americans now, but at least they got that ID to vote.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The Democrats are the threat to democracy that the Democrats keep warning us about.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Have they showed Kamala yet?
How drunk is she so far?
The word is getting out….

1. She's drunk in public and on video. She's not *stupid* or *awkward* or *joyful* She's drunk. Day drunk. On the job. In front of cameras. In front of kids. She's drunk.

Watch the videos and see for yourself.

2. Her campaign team and the Biden Admin manage her the way families attempt to manage alcoholic parents:

The campaign is hyper-controlling, keeping her from any situation that might expose her secret - hence not allowing her to speak off-script, and refusing press conferences.

The Biden Admin was unhappy with Kamala and reluctant to give her responsibility. Though the administration did not admit it publicly, aides and staff reported it to the press with enough regularity that it was considered basic fact.

3. The ENTIRE *JOY* CAMPAIGN IS AN ELABORATE COVER FOR HER PUBLIC DRUNKENNESS. It's the classic "Mom's not drunk, she's just really happy!" on a national scale.

There are 15 videos here clearing showing an inebriated Kamala.
x.com...

All different degrees of impaired.
Even the people next to her can tell she’s drunk.
Watch their faces.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Most States offer free Voter I.D.s 😃 So what's the point?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join