It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Cult - Chicago DNC Attendees to Receive Free Vasectomies and Abortions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: WeMustCare

Sodium nitrate (salt peter) is used to cure meats, mostly sausage and hot dogs, in order to inhibit the bacteria which causes botulism. Nitrites are used mostly these days though. So it isn't just boot camp. If you can get an erection after eating sausage, then good news!

I would think that dropping a regular young guy into a strange new environment with much shouting and running and exercise and terror about hospital corners and underwear grounded to the inspection side has a natural anaphrodisiac effect. No additional chemicals required.

It was generally accepted during boot camp that something was put in the food to keep all of us from having wet dreams, or looking at the guys in the shower lustfully, during those 12 weeks. Whatever the reason/cause, it worked.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

DNC so far…

•Abortion pop up vans
•Pro-Hamas agitators
• “Stolen land” apologies

Are you feeling the “Joy” yet?
x.com...

Also from the DNC this morning…

The DNC told press we could get credentials starting at 9:30.

Now everyone in the media is standing around because they don’t have them—the volunteers were told credentialing doesn’t start until 11.

A lot of scoffing and eye rolling, complete cluster

lol these idiots put the credentialing area inside a building you need to have a credential to get to.

Just a bunch of journos standing around, experiencing joy.
x.com...

🤡

And within 15 miles of the DNC convention, a person is shot every 2.50 MINUTES, 24-hours @ day.

Source: heyjackass.com...

I wonder if this Democrat-led city is delivering more abortions, or more getting shot, this week?

😨

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What a bunch of Marxist fools the DNC people are, especially Obama and all his appointed fools running Biden and Kamala's sh%t show.

They haven't learned anything to be better, only worse. Every commie playbook operation they engage in resulting in the decimation of America.

And topping it off with free abortions and sterilizations so no new humans will be born into their death based utopia.

Even with China now feeling the devastation that their own policies on children allowed to be born has caused, they are copying that too.

And Hell follows with them.
edit on 19-8-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

This traveling death bus will head back to it's St. Louis headquarters on Wednesday and issue a report bragging about how many human lives they destroyed or prevented.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: WeMustCare

Sodium nitrate (salt peter) is used to cure meats, mostly sausage and hot dogs, in order to inhibit the bacteria which causes botulism. Nitrites are used mostly these days though. So it isn't just boot camp. If you can get an erection after eating sausage, then good news!

I would think that dropping a regular young guy into a strange new environment with much shouting and running and exercise and terror about hospital corners and underwear grounded to the inspection side has a natural anaphrodisiac effect. No additional chemicals required.

It was generally accepted during boot camp that something was put in the food to keep all of us from having wet dreams, or looking at the guys in the shower lustfully, during those 12 weeks. Whatever the reason/cause, it worked.

That was not true when I went in, but it was thought to be true. We realized it wasn't real waking up dreaming of women and we also had some of our boys get caught at 2 in the morning with some WAC's having sex in the laundry room of the female barracks. Those busted were paraded by the rest of us with details of whom and what position each were for the total embarrassment. Extra duty in front of us for 2 weeks. I don't think one of us joked about the fate of those folks but to say, "glad it wasn't me".

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I wonder how many innocent children are going to be slaughtered so that the Democrats can have their blood sacrifice to the demons they worship. The DNC is a festival of lies and corruption and actual celebrated blood sacrifice by the attendees. They are proud of it. Revile in it. Wallow in it. Truly DEMONIC.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I wonder how many innocent children are going to be slaughtered so that the Democrats can have their blood sacrifice to the demons they worship. The DNC is a festival of lies and corruption and actual celebrated blood sacrifice by the attendees. They are proud of it. Revile in it. Wallow in it. Truly DEMONIC.

Posterity quote.
Thank you!
Amazing.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Posterity quote.
Thank you!
Amazing.

The truth of it should shake you to the core.
Promoting and celebrating slaughter of unborn children.
All while the revelers are inside cheering lies and manipulations.
Blood sacrifice. DEMONIC. Nothing else to call it.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Posterity quote.
Thank you!
Amazing.

Considering the Dem Governor of Kentucky wished impregnation by rape of a member of JD Vance's family I'd say FF has a point regarding the demonic evilness of the American left.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
FF has a point regarding the demonic evilness of the American left.

What else would you call it?

They are all in a convention center, out of their minds with glee, shouting and clapping and emotional and crying ... all over politicians who are lying and corrupt and manipulating them. Willingly being led by the nose. No longer thinking for themselves. Thinking good is evil and evil is good. And they are handing abortions out for free like party favors and are celebrating them. Shoving the murders in peoples faces. Wallowing in the blood sacrifices to their god - their political party.

Sure looks demonic to me.
I'm not kidding.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Posterity quote.
Thank you!
Amazing.

Considering the Dem Governor of Kentucky wished impregnation by rape of a member of JD Vance's family I'd say FF has a point regarding the demonic evilness of the American left.

?
Is there a link to that?
All I see are Magas carrying around fake bottles of JD’s semen.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Posterity quote.
Thank you!
Amazing.

?
Is there a link to that?

Are you sure they're fake?

He is a Marine.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Posterity quote.
Thank you!
Amazing.

?
Is there a link to that?

Are you sure they're fake?

He is a Marine.

Warning dad joke below:

Dunno, it what if the J stood for Jack and he was the Second Gentleman’s brother?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just what is the first communications from God to Man? Go forth and multiply. It's the foundation of all natural law regardless of religions working to appropriate it.

Yet here is a political side that is the exact opposite of this natural law. This is why they attain the title of demonic because it is their stance on reverse procreation and foundation for all species of life.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwaz
Go forth and multiply.

Which God said that?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Seems to be the Case

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Posterity quote.
Thank you!
Amazing.

My God, these people are demonic. Why say that at all?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Death Count.

Planned Parenthood says they did 10 free abortions the first day of the DNC.

Read Here

10 babies blood sacrificed to the sound of claps and cheers.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
UH-OH

Targeting political parties and candidates with free abortions and other in-kind gifts is strictly prohibited by the IRS.

Looks like Planned Parenthood and the Democrats violated the law with their free abortions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join