It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Cult - Chicago DNC Attendees to Receive Free Vasectomies and Abortions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Democrats are obsessed with gender and with killing preborn babies.
They can't seem to get their heads out from between their legs.
Free abortions and vasectomies are being offered at the Chicago Democratic National Convention.
Not specifically offered by the Democrat party, but they obviously approve of this,
and Planned Parenthood knows it's target audience very well.

WEIRD

The Death Cult - Chicago DNC Attendees to Receive Free Vasectomies and Abortions

Attendees at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Chicago will have the opportunity to receive free vasectomies and abortions blocks away from the proceedings at the United Center.

Planned Parenthood Great Rivers, which operates in parts of Missouri and Illinois, will park its mobile health clinic near the DNC on Aug. 19 and Aug. 20, according to The New York Times. Medication abortions are reportedly available on both days, with vasectomies being exclusively offered Monday.

Appointments on the vasectomy vehicle are in high demand, with eager registrants forming a waitlist, according to the outlet. Those hoping to be sterilized must fill out a Google Form, providing their name, birthdate and contact information to secure their spot in line.

Persons seeking medication abortion can register online as well, but there is not yet a waitlist for either day, meaning they could also walk in without an appointment, according to the outlet.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Man that is really evil I just can't wrap my head around how they don't see it.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
it used to be kind of a joke, stop pushing back on abortions because the idiot left are the one's killing babies, and they would likely grow up to be idiot lefties. But this is reality, and now we have the bonus of the dudes getting snipped. This could be a generational change that would fix many things. Imagine, 25 years down the road, democrats have had no kids and the active purple haired cat ladies are getting old and feeble, and there are no new lefties to take the helm. This could be a good thing. I think I like it.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No monkeypox vaccines?

Pfft, not very progressive....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Democrats handing out vasectomies and abortions like party favors at their convention honoring the abortion-czar Harris and her sidekick Biden who went to an abortion rally and demonically made the sign of the cross and prayed for more abortions while he was in front of the crowd.

WEIRD and DEMONIC.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The unhinged left,leading the depopulation agenda by example!

They really don't see the self flagellation aspect of this do they?

Imagine if this really took off-suddenly all the radicals are either sterilized or had the snip.
It would only take a generation,then no more radical commies!

Could this be the start of the new "Golden Age" all the psychics and mystics are prophesising?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

Could this be the start of the new "Golden Age" all the psychics and mystics are prophesising?

no more calls please, we have a winner.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Memes went so hard they convinced an entire generation to take themselves out of the gene pool......by choice.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Free abortions and vasectomies are being offered at the Chicago Democratic National Convention.

I have heard the belief that you can take help from people through psychic rapport, and that you can cause pregnancy through rapport.

Perhaps the belief leads DEI seekers to make sure it doesn't happen?
edit on 18-8-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Darwinian Selection in action!

originally posted by: network dude
it used to be kind of a joke, stop pushing back on abortions because the idiot left are the one's killing babies, and they would likely grow up to be idiot lefties. But this is reality, and now we have the bonus of the dudes getting snipped. This could be a generational change that would fix many things. Imagine, 25 years down the road, democrats have had no kids and the active purple haired cat ladies are getting old and feeble, and there are no new lefties to take the helm. This could be a good thing. I think I like it.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

The unhinged left,leading the depopulation agenda by example!

They really don't see the self flagellation aspect of this do they?

Imagine if this really took off-suddenly all the radicals are either sterilized or had the snip.
It would only take a generation,then no more radical commies!

ding ding ding ding ding ding!

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

GOOD FOR THEM!!

I for one will admit I don't want their kind breeding.

Let them do what they're doing, in due time they will cause their own extinction. We don't need those braindead leftist morons reproducing.

Now if we could just convince those who use abortions as contraceptive, to self abort.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

A great delusion is upon them.

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion, leading them to believe what is false,

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I heard they’re giving away a free case of tampons for every penis removal.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

lol, reminded me of this guy….

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Speaking of death cults....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

so 'Strength through joy" is Nazi eh?

Yeah ... something that the left wing media won't be picking up on anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

This should be illegal, this is not safe, what is next mall booths all over the country, for your last-minute abortion and vasectomy? what is next, to include children's genital mutilations.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: watchitburn

so 'Strength through joy" is Nazi eh?

Yeah ... something that the left wing media won't be picking up on anytime soon.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the possibility.....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Joy does not fix a nations social, economic and political problems, the brainwashing is incredible.

Snake oil sellers is what democrats has become, offer a joyful promise land, with kamala laughing when the nation is going to the crapper and sell as joy.

What a way to distract the voters for her real mental capacity, change "idiot" with "joyful", problem fixed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join