It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Cult - Chicago DNC Attendees to Receive Free Vasectomies and Abortions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Joy does not fix a nations social, economic and political problems, the brainwashing is incredible.

Snake oil sellers is what democrats has become, offer a joyful promise land, with kamala laughing when the nation is going to the crapper and sell as joy.

What a way to distract the voters for her real mental capacity, change "idiot" with "joyful", problem fixed.

the rail cars will be joyful on their way to the camps.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: FlyersFan

GOOD FOR THEM!!

I for one will admit I don't want their kind breeding.

Let them do what they're doing, in due time they will cause their own extinction. We don't need those braindead leftist morons reproducing.

Now if we could just convince those who use abortions as contraceptive, to self abort.

I can't help it. it's like a nervous tick.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

HOLY CRAP .... the mind # is in full swing!!

Lockstep with the new buzzword.

Actual brainwashing in plain site.

People are idiots.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Indeed.

And ATS is not immune from it.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

you could use more joy in your life.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I don't have a X account so maybe somebody should send a tweet to Planned Parenthood Great Rivers (@ppgreatrivers).

///////////////////////////////
Warning!!! You have been doxed
at a time when 10s of thousands
of protesters will be in the area!
//////////////////////////////

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Democrats have been cutting their own nuts off for years.
Based upon the past several years...neutering the nation appears to their ultimate goal.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

you could use more joy in your life.

Strength probably too.....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I present to you, the people calling you......weird:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Since the democrat platform is shooting for termination up to and after birth...perhaps they can all do that Jonestown thing right at their convention.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Preventing Democrats from having children is not a bad thing, unless the child is already conceived. That life is owned by GOD.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Since the democrat platform is shooting for termination up to and after birth...perhaps they can all do that Jonestown thing right at their convention.

I frequently say after America elects Trump, angry/depressed liberals should dial the "988 Suicide Hotline" that President Biden expanded in 2022. If that doesn't help, they should leave.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I frequently say after America elects Trump, angry/depressed liberals should dial the "988 Suicide Hotline" that President Biden expanded in 2022. If that doesn't help, they should leave.

I think they should just leave. They hate the place and would like it in China or NK for sure the way the talk. I will help any who want to leave if I can even.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

More than 90% of men who get vasectomies do so after age 30. That's considered to be after their reproductive years. They've already had as many offspring as they want.
edit on 18-8-2024 by Boomer1947 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I hear Canada does a good job of helping with that...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Men remain fertile long past 30.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
More than 90% of men who get vasectomies do so after age 30. That's considered to be after their reproductive years. They've already had as many offspring as they want.

So what?

Handing out free vasectomies at a political convention like they are party favors is WEIRD. That's a private medical thing. Same with free abortions on demand during the convention. LIke I said ... party favors. The vasectomies is weird, and the abortions are disgusting.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I think several are missing the point here. Who in the world places a mobile abortion and vasectomy clinic as an enticement to draw voters to convention? Wasn't the free food and free music enough?
It is sooooo weird.

Next they'll have a gender 'change' station. Toss in a rainbow hair coloring salon and they'll be all set.

It's a gimmick, I'll give 'em that. But geez, toooo crazy for comfort.

edit on th31202400000031bSun, 18 Aug 2024 12:00:04 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

They're promoting anti abortion more than they realize.

One of the few silver linings.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

I don't have a X account so maybe somebody should send a tweet to Planned Parenthood Great Rivers (@ppgreatrivers).

///////////////////////////////
Warning!!! You have been doxed
at a time when 10s of thousands
of protesters will be in the area!
//////////////////////////////

Well, that was fast!

Good so see you posting again!

edit on 4820242024k13America/Chicago2024-08-18T12:13:48-05:0012pm2024-08-18T12:13:48-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join