It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you want this person to govern you for the next 4 years???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: xuenchen

Except it is pertinent. Harris' political acumen and intelligence is clearly miles ahead of Tulsi's considering in 6 months Harris will most likely be sitting behind Resolute and Tulsi will continue to be irrelevant.

But Tulsi was in Congress at the time and very relevant. Why keep deflecting. Kamala freezes up when confronted. 😀

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Who's used the term price controls? I mean, other than fear mongering Right Wingers?

Yeah well what's her actual detailed way to stop prices from being "gouged"? She never really said what to do. So what are people supposed to think? Or is her real plan to just deflect and not do anything? 🤓

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Funny thing; Fred Trump endorses Kamal H for POTUS. Maybe he's a little biased?

Trump has a long, long history of helping people in need, including paying off entire mortgages for widows. If he refused to help his nephew there's probably more to the story than ol' Fred wants us to know.

How do you feel about Kamal hiding evidence that would have exonerated a man from murder charges to gain a conviction?

People are willing to use anecdotal evidence to support their political bias while ignoring damaging factual evidence againts their Chosen One. The biggest mistake a voter can make is not learning to differentiate between the two.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I can’t support or vote for someone whom I believe supports policies that will cause harm to millions of legal Americans while she supports rights for illegal immigration at US tax payer expense and will attempt to enact policies that will cause me and millions of others even more harm than Biden and Harris policies have already done.

edit on 17-8-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Except it is pertinent. Harris' political acumen and intelligence is clearly miles ahead of Tulsi's considering in 6 months Harris will most likely be sitting behind Resolute and Tulsi will continue to be irrelevant.

Wow, you really believe that? KH is a airhead Tulsi is not. I can’t even listen to KH, she’s just straight up stupid and has no business being in any leadership position. Harris and the word intelligent shouldn’t be used in the same sentence, she’s an idiot in the passage of time burdening what has been unburdened.
edit on 17-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

She's had almost 4 years as Vice President.

Why has she done nothing up till now ? The 2nd most powerful person in the country and had all that time to bring her ideas forward and all she does is cackle like a brain dead chicken.

She's worse than useless, she's dangerous.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

She's had almost 4 years as Vice President.

Why has she done nothing up till now ? The 2nd most powerful person in the country and had all that time to bring her ideas forward and all she does is cackle like a brain dead chicken.

She's worse than useless, she's dangerous.
Yep, it’s crazy that anyone would ever vote for her. She failed spectacularly at the one job she was given, the border. She did absolutely nothing to fix it for 3 1/2 years and now people apparently dumber than she is want her to run the country. It’s insanity that she’s even a option. All the intelligent people in America and the Democrat Party picks this babbling brook to hold the nuclear codes. We’ve lost our minds.
edit on 17-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
But seriously folks, 4 years of this clown…..www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Trump has a long, long history of helping people in need, including paying off entire mortgages for widows. If he refused to help his nephew there's probably more to the story than ol' Fred wants us to know.

How do you feel about Kamal hiding evidence that would have exonerated a man from murder charges to gain a conviction?

People are willing to use anecdotal evidence to support their political bias while ignoring damaging factual evidence againts their Chosen One. The biggest mistake a voter can make is not learning to differentiate between the two.

Yes he has endorsed Harris. Thing is though that in his book he has voted against his uncle twice already yet never made that public. Yet is there any public acclaim for him having endorsed either Clinton or Biden? Not that I can find. Can you?

The notion that he is playing out a grudge needs to be considered, yet that he has not endorsed either Biden or Clinton against his uncle establishes a pattern of not, NOT, playing out an old family grudge but rather establishes with me at least that for him at least, uncles declaration that he let his son die was a Rubicon moment for him which drove him to declare publicly against his uncle. So yes, I consider him biased. Biased because he has seen a side of uncle that few if any have been allowed to see first hand, that his uncle not the sacrificial benefactor he would have the voting public believe.

How much would it cost him out of his billions to help care for his grand nephew. A pittance, yet, he has not. So the question that i have back here is just who is holding the grudge here? Who really is being truthful.

And sure, uncle has demonstrated acts that can be attributed to kindness. But here the question arises are these true acts of kindness or are they merely ''photo shoots''.

As for Harris, the democrats will get what they deserve, either a Trump victory or a Democrat victory with half the country at war with them. I support neither.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

a reply to: putnam6

I've said multiple times the polls aren't accurate. However, they do point to trends. And the current trends are that Harris is going up and Trump is going down.

Since the Dobbs, the polls have been underestimating Dem support by a significant amount. Polling methodology is out of date and doesn't do a good job with representing younger voters. And that's the demographic that's been driving Dems to overperforming in every single election since Dobbs.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

originally posted by: nugget1

As for Harris, the democrats will get what they deserve, either a Trump victory or a Democrat victory with half the country at war with them. I support neither.

You assume a "war" coming from conservatives yet don't even consider a liberal nuclear meltdown (the likes of which we have seen several times before) if Trump wins?

Weird

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: theatreboy

Yes, that is a theory. It's logical I guess, that is if one wants so badly to believe in Trump and, by your reference to the Bible, his divine mission. You believe in that do you? One of the many people who believe the Bible and at the same time believe that a bellicose and belligerent man teetering on the edge of his own psychosis's is the best tool for his Will at this time in this place?

I don't get where you think I think trump is on a divine mission...damn, maybe the left thinks he is and that is what scares them.

Trump makes mistakes. He is human. So am I.

He at least is honest about who he is.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Remind me again, which one is the frontrunner for President and which one is begging at the MAGA table for scraps?

Your inane knee jerk has nothing to do with why Kamala has trouble rebutting things. She always just seems to freeze up with her obvious "how dare you" little attitude. Why is that do you suppose? 😊

She has a life long stutter.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.”

Source

Gee. I wonder why political violence is only assumed from one side.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Does this have anything to do with the boarding up if Chicago businesses currently?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

“The next election won’t be decided at a Ballot Box,” an AP3 leader wrote several months ago in a private Telegram chat. “It’ll be decided at the ammo box.”

Source

Gee. I wonder why political violence is only assumed from one side.

AP3? Who?

Anyone else but some random militia dude? How about someone a little more mainstream like this?

"Everyone beware" -sounds like a direct threat
edit on 8 17 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

We had an incapacitated president for 4 years, now we will have a brain-dead clown trying to finish the job the first one started.

Does anybody really think that American can survive two incapacitate clowns one after the other? I see, China and Russian taking over the leadership at world stage level, I am sure Kamala will make sure they do their speeches with 950 words.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wow, if my memory serves me right, isn't that the excuse used no long time ago to hide biden incapacity?

What is next, she has a meltdown due to menopause when she screws up excuse.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No, I do not assume a conservative war. I consider a conservative war. That consideration also considers a strong reaction to a Trump victory, which I assume, you assume.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Maybe I was not clear to you. I do not think he is on a divine mission, nor do I think he thinks he is. However, even though you feign ignorance, there are plenty people with in wide scope of Christian faith that do. To be more blunt, and loud if I may be forgiven.

DID YOU NOT HEAR THE VOICES INVOKING GODS CHOSEN WARRIOR SPOUTED BY SPEAKER AFTER SPEAKER AT THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION???

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join