It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you want this person to govern you for the next 4 years???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

ITs not her creating policy or initiating anything.... it's the 'committee' of the Administrations' Cabinet heads who are meat-puppets of the various Elites/globalists / Marxists and past leaders
edit on 17-8-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
We need her!!!!!
Kamala Harris will Snatch Your Patent!

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: WeMustCare

A state AG has nothing to do with prosecuting low-level drug offenses. As DA, only 45 people were sentenced to jail for drug offenses. So is Tulsi an idiot or is she lying?

Kamala being as intelligent as she is, failed to use that as a rebuttal. Wonder why? 😀

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
Did she go on about creating an opportunity economy, and then describe how our regular economy already functions?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

What happened to 'There Are Two Sides To Every Story'?

Let's examine this point first shall we? Are there really two sides, maybe, but to what length must we go to find value in one over the other. To what extend are we willing to base our conclusions on nothing more than assumptions rather than logical premises.

If someone who already is jealous of you and hates you,

Here you assume that Fred is jealous of his uncle. One might think that he is but does that fit the facts? No, we have no reason to assume that other than that it fits nicely into one side of the bias line that is drawn around Donald Trump.

You also assume that he hates his uncle. Do you have any proof or even indication that he hates him or is that you are just falling into line with with the logic that begins with it is just a lie?

decides to write a book full of negative personal anecdotes about you...does that make it automatically true?

But in fact the book is Not full of negative personal anecdotes but rather his own journey of becoming an advocate for health care or physically handicapped people. His antidotes about his uncle specifically are sparse though damning.

Have you done your research on this...or just went along with your own confirmation bias without questioning it?

And how would one go about this, doing research that is. Possibly investigate all the other damning things that Fred has published about his uncle in the past. Maybe then look into all of those points he has made in the past and how they have been refuted? Take each and every one of them and evaluate them in attempts to find the truth of each.

That would be good research but I find little to no comment about Donald Trump by his nephew to do that with. In all the years, almost a decade that Trump has been a political figure tht his nephew has said ANYTHING about him. Have you?

Did Donald Trump admit to what his nephew said in his book being accurate?

Well, duhhhh. Would he? Can you answer that one honestly, that is from outside of your own bias?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Remind me again, which one is the frontrunner for President and which one is begging at the MAGA table for scraps?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Even WaPo is turning on her economic policy.

www.foxnews.com...

Liberal Washington Post editorial board has scathing take on Harris' economic plan: 'Populist gimmicks'

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Which one is the communist again?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Remind me again, which one is the frontrunner for President and which one is begging at the MAGA table for scraps?

Your inane knee jerk has nothing to do with why Kamala has trouble rebutting things. She always just seems to freeze up with her obvious "how dare you" little attitude. Why is that do you suppose? 😊

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Why was Fred and Mary's inheritance taken away to begin with?

Good question, why.

According to Fred and Mary's story, it was because uncle Don needed money due to being in a money pinch. The book details how earlier, information that came out during the discovery process over that inheritance, uncle Don made an attempt to coerce his father Fred 1 into signing over all power to not only the company that he had turned over to Don but more the entire financial empire that he had established.

Fred 1 was still the center of that empire and Don attempted to have him sign papers during the early stages of his dementia that would relinquish any and all power he had to Don. His siblings discovered his attempt and put an end to it. This came out during the trial over Fred's will.

The basis for them being excluded from the will was that the will had been changed during that same period of dementia. It was changed by only a few words. The original will held that the inheritance was to be divided equally among his children and there families. The amended will changed that to ''surviving'' children. Fred Jr, died before his father leaving his family out of the amended will.

Fred 3 was, out of thin air, informed that he and his sister were out. They were told to sign an agreement and would then receive two hundred thousand. Fred 3's lawyer who had been the lawyer for Fred 1 and a supervisor of Fred3s stake in the business called him prior to receiving the notice and told him not to sign.

The gist of the law suit was that Fred1, near the end of his life had been in almost complete dementia and had been coerced by Don and his other siblings to change the will and exclude the family of the deceased brother Fred Jr. This would mean an increase in their own percentages by tens of millions of dollars.

In the end, the trial ended in a settlement which did not disclose publicly the amounts but it was certainly much more for Fred3 and his sister then the paltry two hundred grand they were told to take.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Really!? The newspaper owned by the technocrat whose fortune is built on exploiting the lower classes is opposed to an economic policy that would benefit the lower classes!?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Neither. Next question.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

False.

Same question.

Hint: The answer lies within the history of the term "price controls."

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Except it is pertinent. Harris' political acumen and intelligence is clearly miles ahead of Tulsi's considering in 6 months Harris will most likely be sitting behind Resolute and Tulsi will continue to be irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Who's used the term price controls? I mean, other than fear mongering Right Wingers?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Remind me who you believe when they say she's leading?

The same sources you denied were correct 60 days ago when it showed Biden/Harris was faltering.

So now you believe the same polls where the lead has flip-flopped and the only change is Coach Tim is subbing for Biden.

The same polls that had Biden up 8-9 points in 2020?

Here is another polling indicator, Democrats are at the lowest partisan advantage since Gallup has been polling this metric since 1992

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Who's used the term price controls? I mean, other than fear mongering Right Wingers?

Left wing media.....

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

omg, I just spit at my goddamn screen reading what you typed. You really ought to think before you type, or speak out loud in person. I will leave you with a famous quote as a consequence of what you just typed:
"It is better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt"

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

She is telling people she will control food prices also, I guess comrade Harris, will do a fine communist.

Can I say Food card please.

I cannot believe the crap that comes from her mouth, no wonder democrats want to get rid of the supreme court.

True communist.

When people are going to realized that the modern-day democrats are not democratic at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You just make me gag, if what Harris shows is acumen and intelligence, I wonder what you consider dumb and stupid these days.

The women is promoting communism and you think this is signs of intelligence, sorry this the reality of what the deep state and the swamp wants their new puppet to do for America.

Wake up before is too late.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join