It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon invites Kamala to X interview

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well it was a very politically savy move, you
have to admit.

It could have been. But really, neither one of them were up for it. The opportunity slipped through their fingertips.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Upwards of 2 Billion views now. It slipped through
someones fingertips, but not Trump and Elon.

Kamala is so jealous now that she says these
two men are the worst people she knows.

Sour Grapes!

edit on 13-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

View don't translate to votes, or even support.

Like I've been saying, Donald Trump bombed. He didn't have anything new or interesting to talk about. It was a 2 hour ramble of the same egocentric complaints and self-adulation. Musk, try as he might, couldn't get Trump to seriously talk about government spending, inflation or regulations. So, Elon just gave up and kissed the ring, flattered Trump and called him "The Way".

edit on 1820242024k22America/Chicago2024-08-13T17:22:18-05:0005pm2024-08-13T17:22:18-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: 5thHead

How many presidential hopeful politicians has Elon interviewed? One? He really needs to work on his interviewing skills, and practice speaking with saying "uhm" so often.

During that Trump interview, he told Trump multiple times that he endorsed and supported him as President, and he agreed that a vote for Kamala Harris was basically a vote for the fall of The American Dream and America as we know it.

So. I guess the question is; "Why in the world would she?

I would advise Kamala to go back on Charlamagne tha God's Breakfast Show. At least he knows how to put on a show.

She has absolutely no reason to go on some show with a non-journalist who is also a supporter of Trump, his voter and his financial benefactor.

There is a 0% chance she accepts this, and I'd be surprised if she even replied to give an answer. It's just not worth the time it would take to reply.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The Woman is a Moron.
Will Always be a Moron.
People that vote for her are Morons.
That's the main Problem with the USA.
She hasn't been to the Border and she's supposed to be in Charge of the Border.
All she had to say about that when she was Questioned was that she hadn't been to Europe either.
Who in their right Mind would vote for an Idiot ?
Sorry i asked that Question i know who will vote for her.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Yes. She does. It is called courting voters which is what politicians do. When you go somewhere you have never been you will pick up votes. It is a fact. Ask anyone who has ever campaigned.

She should be doing interviews with everyone and anyone to get out the word. So tell me, why not? Ask anyone who has run for office you campaign till the last vote is cast.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The facts don't match up to your statements
though, and they won't. You are entitled to your
opinions though.

But there is a reason Kamala is afraid to speak
unscripted. Everyone knows why, cause she cant.

She can't think on her feet, and has little knowledge
of the field she is in. Biden made sure of that,
he kept her in the dark because she did so poorly.
Biden was going to get rid of her, remember?

I don't know Sookie, but your smarter than that.
But gaslighting works, well sometimes with some people.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
When the mods move a thread like this from main stream news (which it is) to "people" it means it is harder to track it since it no longer shows up on the recent post page.

Just something to think about.

Plus the icon for this forum is ghey.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So, how do we measure candidates?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

It's okay to like Carrot Top, but he doesn't belong in the same sentence as Einstein any more than Rachel Maddow belongs in the same sentence with Elon Musk.

Has Rachel Maddow launched rockets into orbit (with her OWN money) which can return to Earth unscathed?? Has Rachel Maddow launched...anything...into orbit? Has Maddow overseen electric vehicles? What, exactly has Maddow done...except for make a career out of hating Trump??? Answer = NOTHING.

Rachel Maddow is the worst of the worst (well, that's a hard call actually, because Don Lemon and Joy from the View, are close). Regardless, anyone who puts Maddow in the same category as pioneers who have achieved things which not even NASA can achieve should be ashamed of themselves. It's a laughable comparison!

That is all.

edit on 8/13/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So, how do we measure candidates?

Any way you want.

Last night, Donald Trump didn't bring anything new to the table. Elon tried hard, but he just didn't have the chops to direct the conversation, to make it fresh, engaging, relatable, memorable or critical.

edit on 3520242024k09America/Chicago2024-08-13T18:09:35-05:0006pm2024-08-13T18:09:35-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Translated for everyone else, he didn't bring to bear anything you could spin against him.

I mean there's nothing he could do to ever sway you.

Was a nice callback to when he was almost assassinated though.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yes. She does. It is called courting voters which is what politicians do. When you go somewhere you have never been you will pick up votes. It is a fact. Ask anyone who has ever campaigned.

She should be doing interviews with everyone and anyone to get out the word. So tell me, why not? Ask anyone who has run for office you campaign till the last vote is cast.

Yes, and she's doing very well with it, with tens of thousands of people at each rally she goes to. Her campaign is on fire.

She does not need to do an interview with Elon Musk, any more than she has to do one with Alex Jones or Nick Fuentes.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

They admitted to using AI to enhance the crowd sizes btw.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What happens is, Fascist types project their intentions, belief systems and morals onto their opponents. I don't mean in a conscious way, but internally they fear the things they would do to others, being done to them....a sort of Normalcy Bias.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Not that I don't believe this, as I really have no stake in the conversation at all...

However when claims are made I like to look them up!

I can't see anything about the Kamala Campaign admitting to using AI for their crowds, would you be so kind as to post a source?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

originally posted by: yuppa

Not that I don't believe this, as I really have no stake in the conversation at all...

However when claims are made I like to look them up!

I can't see anything about the Kamala Campaign admitting to using AI for their crowds, would you be so kind as to post a source?

I knew I should had saved a copy,because its been SCRUBBED off the internet. Even TOR browser cant find it anymore. And it WAS NOT this one at the airport they keep showing.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Elon needs to beg at this point or no soap. lol

Oh, plus a $45 million donation, then maybe.
edit on q00000001831America/Chicago1818America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

So then Kamala is only in it for the money?

Pretty typical of democrats....

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join