It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon invites Kamala to X interview

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Everyone should be reporting their tips, whether they have to pay taxes on that income or not.

No thanks comrade.

The people should be allowed to decide themselves whether to report their tips or not.
If it’s not taxable then it’s nobody else’s business if someone chooses to self report or not.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am sure Elon will be really interested in....

'So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs,' .... etc etc etc

lol now that would be a great interview

All the best

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Prejudice much?

Elon Musk is an out of touch, rich elite, nerdy wanna-be Bond type megalomaniac villain/savior, who bought a media outlet so that he could have a loud voice. He's used his new "X" platform to promote himself, his ego and his world view.

Seems you hate rich white men. That is pretty racist Sook.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Vermilion

Has Kamala agreed to do an X spaces yet, or is she still hiding?

Hiding.
She's running a basement campaign like Biden.

I wonder how long the independents and swing voters will let her slide. Another week or two? After labor day holiday is my guess.
They remember Bidens basement campaign and have buyers remorse about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Everyone should be reporting their tips,..

It's a private matter between the server and the person served.
It's not part of their salary. So no.
The government has no business knowing every thing about our lives.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Prejudice much?

Elon Musk is an out of touch, rich elite, nerdy wanna-be Bond type megalomaniac villain/savior, who bought a media outlet so that he could have a loud voice. He's used his new "X" platform to promote himself, his ego and his world view.

Seems you hate rich white men. That is pretty racist Sook.

Sounds to me that she hates an African American that just so happens to be one of the wealthiest men in the world.

So racist
edit on 13-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Moon68

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I wonder how long the independents and swing voters will let her slide.

Depends on how long the corrupt left wing press carry water for her.
They are campaigning to get her elected.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Face it.
Trump world is not calling the shots, not getting the coverage.
It’s reduced to the gotcha game.
None of this is working.
The Dems don’t need to play this, so they aren’t giving Trumps ideas the light of day.
They are being dismissive, which is what works with Donald. Drives him nuts.

That’s the play.
It’s working.

So when America is at a crossroads the DNC's play is to ignore the questions, issues, concerns, and worries of American citizens and just try to drive the opposing candidate nuts?

You mean doing exactly what the DNC has been doing the last 8 years to DJT?

How's that working out for you...

oooh whee one clap indeed...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I wonder how long the independents and swing voters will let her slide.

Depends on how long the corrupt left wing press carry water for her.
They are campaigning to get her elected.

They’re not going to stop.
This cycle they have been extraordinarily disgusting with their lies, bias and specifically their non reporting.
Can’t hate the media enough.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: burntheships

I don't see Trump doing any sit-down interviews with Lawrence O'Donnell or Rachel Maddow.

I get the feeling that you guys all think that Trump did well, in his interview with Elon last night. That Trump and Elon "knocked it out of the park"!

LOL

Can you link to where they offered and he refused? If not, then what the F are you talking about?

You know what 'm talking about.

And sure, Trump has had an open invitation on any CNN or MSNBC show to appear, phone-in or for his campaign to even respond to the many requests they've put out for them to respond to certain issues, from time to time.

Also, Lawrence ODonnell, Rachel Maddow, et al, are professional journalists working for professional networks that specialize in political interviews and discussions.

first off, I'd like clarification as to what a "professional journalist" is, and how they might get to enjoy that title. (then tell me you are serious when you claim they are.)

But Elon bought Twitter and it can no longer be used as another DNC Propaganda machine. What Musk does with it is his business, and it seems lots of folks enjoy using it. I think it upsets you knowing it can no longer be controlled like the "professional journalists" you suck toes of.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Whatever. Musk isn't a journalist. He's a rich, out of touch elite, nerdy Wanna-Be Bond type savior/villain, who happened to have bought himself a social media platform, so that he can pretend to be an intellectual, politically savvy, jack of all trades, everyone's man, man!

But he came off sounding more like Barron Trump's best friend than a savvy political social influencer.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Whatever. Musk isn't a journalist.

... and yet he's more credible and does a better job than your so called journalist Maddow.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Whatever. Musk isn't a journalist.

... and yet he's more credible and does a better job than your so called journalist Maddow.

LOL
No, he isn't and he hasn't.

He had a hard time just getting a complete sentence out, let alone making any kind of large point of any relative argument.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Also, Lawrence ODonnell, Rachel Maddow, et al, are professional journalists working for professional networks that specialize in political interviews and discussions.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The jealousy DRIPS from your words. How dare he. Also, keep the kid out of it please. Not cool at all.

Donald Trump and Elon Musk. Two of the stupidest men on the planet with a combined wealth of 230 BILLION.

If they would just allow abortions......

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I suppose you could call it that.
The one that Putin wagged his finger over.
The one that made Trump roll over.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I suppose you could call it that.
The one that Putin wagged his finger over.
The one that made Trump roll over.

Youre still on the Russia/Trump thing?

In 2024?

.....just ....wow

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Whatever. Musk isn't a journalist. He's a rich, out of touch elite, nerdy Wanna-Be Bond type savior/villain, who happened to have bought himself a social media platform, so that he can pretend to be an intellectual, politically savvy, jack of all trades, everyone's man, man!

Well it was a very politically savy move, you
have to admit.

But remember, Twitter forced him to do it after all.

Jokes on them!

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The jealousy DRIPS from your words. How dare he. Also, keep the kid out of it please. Not cool at all.

Donald Trump and Elon Musk. Two of the stupidest men on the planet with a combined wealth of 230 BILLION.

If they would just allow abortions......

Yeah...My jealousy. That's why Kamala Harris won't sit down with Elon Musk.

My jealousy. That's why Trump's interview went soooooo well for both of them!

edit on 4720242024k08America/Chicago2024-08-13T17:08:47-05:0005pm2024-08-13T17:08:47-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join