It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Falsely Claims Harris Rally Numbers are Fake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
"Mr Trump, the Republican taking on the vice-president in November's election, said on his Truth Social platform, external that it was a fake and there was “nobody” there waiting for her.

He was bloviating and exaggerating. It's what he does.
All politicians do it. But the way he does it is almost an art form unto itself.

LOL@ your continual use of the word "Bloviating" whenever you mention Trump. I hear him talk all the time and he just talks like anyone else. He is supposed to be talking because he has the microphone there to speak to people with.

He's talking right now on X and he's just talking. Answering questions from Elon.
As to Harris rally numbers being fake, that is more than just likely. She was despised even by the left very recently.

I love how the BBC propagandizes the situation by using old worn out words like "Falsely claims".. They say that about anything Trump says because they are against him.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry, but that picture in the article is layered. I've been messing around with graphic design for years; Adobe everything. The foreground image is real but has been rendered through some type of AI generator. It's the "smeared" cartoon-ish effect it has on the people in the image.

I can see 3+ layers of crowds blended together. It's real (sort of) but spliced together, IMO

Here, maybe the video will help.

Twitter Link

In the video, you can also see where the shadow falls on the crowd, all the way up, close to the plane.

DBL Post. Weird. The first submittal when I pressed "REPLY", the screen on ATS went blank. all the comments were gone. So I backed out, and tried again. Same thing occured. Third times a charm because it posted after that but created a dbl post. I don't know what to say, lol
edit on 12-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: dbl post

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

ZOOM IN AND LOOK AT THE IMAGES IN THEIR PHONES!!

Now take notice of the positions of their phones in contrast to what they're allegedly viewing. IT'S WAY OFF! The one guy in the hat, just left of center, with the tail section of the craft in his image. He's not even pointing his camera in that direction and the tail section is completely on the upper right!!

I'm calling BS, sorry. Look at the other phones, please folks. Doesn't matter what side you're on this is meant to mislead and deceive everyone.
🤷🏻

Those phones are the real clue. But the side of the planes not having people reflected in them is what some people picked up on there that is a maybe not so obvious as the phone content.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
An image of the crowd appears to be visible in the blue portion of the plane's fuselage just ahead of the jet engine air intake.

Just saying.
IDK does it?www.facebook.com...

BOOM!!

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I love it, you guys are funny. Which is better than weird.

Even with a clear video, you're all like: No it can't be! It's impossible, nobody can have ten thousand people in one place, that just doesn't happen!

Tell you what, instead of trying to suppress the crowds others bring in, why not just make sure yours is bigger? Go ahead and attend a rally and match the size.

That simple.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I have to admit, I haven't seen that many people at an airport since we pulled out of Afghanistan........

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What is that you say your side can't handle the truth?

Not exactly how you put it, but that is how I am taking it. So crowd size matters now for you at least until it don't. We do seem to notice this here even when you try to ignore that we noticed.

I love it, you guys are funny. Which is better than weird.

Even with a clear video, you're all like: No it can't be! It's impossible, nobody can have ten thousand people in one place, that just doesn't happen!

Tell you what, instead of trying to suppress the crowds others bring in, why not just make sure yours is bigger? Go ahead and attend a rally and match the size.

That simple.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Never underestimate the power of … ‘SQUIRREL!’

a reply to: underpass61

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
LOL@ your continual use of the word "Bloviating" whenever you mention Trump.

Seems to fit the best.
He can talk normal.
He should do it more often.
When he does, he talks about policy and is dead on.
But he resorts to bloviating and exaggeration.
Like when he said 'no one was there' about the rally.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Tell us again about how Trump never mentioned AI?

Because that his own post.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Tell us again about how Trump never mentioned AI?
Because that his own post.

Why are you telling me to do that?
I never said that he 'never mentioned AI'.
????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Sorry, but that picture in the article is layered. I've been messing around with graphic design for years; Adobe everything. The foreground image is real but has been rendered through some type of AI generator. It's the "smeared" cartoon-ish effect it has on the people in the image.

I can see 3+ layers of crowds blended together. It's real (sort of) but spliced together, IMO

Here, maybe the video will help.

Twitter Link

In the video, you can also see where the shadow falls on the crowd, all the way up, close to the plane.

Is the angle a bit misleading? It seems a really bad idea to let that many people as close to a plane as they appear for their own safety and the candidates safety (especially after the recent assasination attempt on Trump).

It seems an incredibly stupid stunt unless the plane was completely drained of fuel and fully powered down and far wiser to do it outside the airport or away from the concourse to avoid all the major security and safety risks.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

My mistake then and i do apologize.

But Trump did indeed say a hell of a lot more than just "no one was there".

As is clearly evidenced by his post.

Which equates to a lot more than simply "exaggeration".

Its an accusation by my guess based on...............
edit on 13-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Which equates to a lot more than simply "exaggeration".

That's why I also said 'bloviating' as well.

If he had said ... 'the numbers are less than what is being claimed',
then he would have been just fine. The left has been saying that
about Trump rallies for months and it would have been just fine to
say the same thing about theirs.

But instead he went with the extreme ... 'no one was there'.
That's exaggerating.

The bottom line ... what he said was not accurate.

I've said it before ... when he stays on message and on policy he does
just fine, but when he goes off on these tangents I"m sure it makes
his followers want to pull their own hair out. I've seen his voters on
TV before just begging him to 'stick to policy and leave the personal
stuff behind'. He just doesn't seem to be able to help himself though ...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The bottom line ... what he said was not accurate.

At least you can admit when he's lying FlyersFan.

Props for that as so many others will simply try and move the goalposts.

Or justify his falsehood via some other means.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I worked in restaurants in my early years. Or even before that in high school for an event that had poor attendance. We used the term “nobody is here”, even if people were mingling in.

Ever think Trump is like a normal person and talks figuratively instead of literally.

It’s a nothing burger to use “nobody here” for a small crowd, if you don’t lie about figurative speech. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

It is being said that Trump is so desperate and terrified at the prospect of going to prison that he has no choice but to attack his opponent in each and every way he can think.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is this a lie?

Hillary Clinton says "nobody likes" Bernie Sanders in new documentary

Or is “nobody there” the same figurative speech as “nobody likes”…..
edit on 13-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Cheers for the anecdote, i used to do silver service myself back in my college years for some extra cash.

The problem being through,Trump said a hell of a lot more words than "nobody is here".

And the claims he's made are rather evident and in black and white.

Trump claimed "There was nobody at the plane and she A.I'd it"

Nothing figurative about his downright lie despite the photographic and video evidence that disproves his claim.

edit on 13-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

But, but reflections on the plane!

Someone seeing reflections that were never there, is it? Reflections in my mind...there's a song about that.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join