It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Falsely Claims Harris Rally Numbers are Fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

LOLZ that’s a good one.

One thing that could have caused the distortions in the crowd is if the camera was taking a panorama.

I took a panoramic shot of the country side with my dog in it last week. My border collie looked like a wiener dog from hell.

She was moving.

I’m not sure if this is the case with the crowd pics but to be fair it should be considered and looked into.

edit on 12-8-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
An image of the crowd appears to be visible in the blue portion of the plane's fuselage just ahead of the jet engine air intake.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RazorV66

So do you think no one was there?

Oh I am sure some fools were there.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There was definitely people there. That's not in dispute.

People that were paid upwards of $250 to show up. How many of those? We don't know.

But the Harris campaign has used AI manipulated images.
That's blatantly obvious.

That is a fact.

There were people there . But not as many as it seemed .

The image was blatantly Digitally altered .

And yes they were paid to be there , How else do you get random people to go stand on an Airport Tarmac ?
edit on 12-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

So we have trotted back the "There was nobody there" to well, there might be some people there, but it wasn't many, and they were dumb ! lol wtf
edit on Mon, 12 Aug 2024 17:29:55 -0500295America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: RazorV66

So we have trotted back the "There was nobody there" to well there might be some people there, but it want many and they were dumb ! lol wtf

Mate look at the image . It's fake even you cannot deny that .

The human mind can tell the difference between CGI and Reality . The difference is subtle but obvious at the same time .

The only person who said the number was Zero is Trump .

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
What you're doing there is attempting to normalize Trump's toxic behavior. Basically you're trying to suggest that Trump is only doing what all politicians do, so it's okay.

Not even close to being true.
My statement is dead on accurate.

Once again ... what I said ... He was bloviating and exaggerating. It's what he does. All politicians do it. But the way he does it is almost an art form unto itself.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
An image of the crowd appears to be visible in the blue portion of the plane's fuselage just ahead of the jet engine air intake.

Just saying.
IDK does it?www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well Hell's Bell's. We've been seeing dozens of A.I.-photochopped pics all week. 🤣

Some verified fake and follied.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It is often stated (as you have done) that "everybody lies", and in a limited sense, that's true. Probably nobody gets through life without telling a lie here or there. But as a practical matter, there are huge differences in the frequency with which different people lie. This research article reinforces what has been known for a long time, that a small percentage of the population accounts for the largest percentage of lies. Most people are basically honest and go days or weeks or months at a time without telling lies.

a reply to: Boomer1947

The biggest lie is that Trump is a racist. Labeling someone a racist unjustly has to be one of the most awful dehumanizing things someone could do yet the msm, political pundits and many here regergitate it everyday.
Here is a video which is a few minutes long from 40 years ago, if you think Trump is racist after this than you have a terminal case of TDS.
40 years ago

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

It is often stated (as you have done) that "everybody lies", and in a limited sense, that's true. Probably nobody gets through life without telling a lie here or there. But as a practical matter, there are huge differences in the frequency with which different people lie. This research article reinforces what has been known for a long time, that a small percentage of the population accounts for the largest percentage of lies. Most people are basically honest and go days or weeks or months at a time without telling lies.

a reply to: Boomer1947

The biggest lie is that Trump is a racist. Labeling someone a racist unjustly has to be one of the most awful dehumanizing things someone could do yet the msm, political pundits and many here regergitate it everyday.
Here is a video which is a few minutes long from 40 years ago, if you think Trump is racist after this than you have a terminal case of TDS.
40 years ago

100% correct.

But why would the hater Liberals believe the people in that video?
The haters are racists themselves.

edit on 12-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry, but that picture in the article is layered. I've been messing around with graphic design for years; Adobe everything. The foreground image is real but has been rendered through some type of AI generator. It's the "smeared" cartoon-ish effect it has on the people in the image.

I can see 3+ layers of crowds blended together. It's real (sort of) but spliced together, IMO

Here, maybe the video will help.

Twitter Link

In the video, you can also see where the shadow falls on the crowd, all the way up, close to the plane.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

there was “nobody” there waiting for her.

There was nobody with a brain there.

Fixed it.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Is anything about Klamalla Harris authentic and real?

She faker than stripper tits.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

He should probably talk to Wayne County Airport Authority and ask them how many people were waiting on the Tarmac next time.

It's not like they wouldn't know how many people are walking around a restricted area.

Harris said 15,000 people showed up. So I'm sure it's like 10,000 to 12,500 in reality. They have been more in the ballpark than Trump in crowd estimates. He says 107,000 in New Jersey. And while 30-40k is really really good, it was more a Mountain West crowd than a Big 10 crowd.

They're all going to exaggerate, he does it to a greater extent.

Either he is in denial he lost major momentum, or he wants people to think the buzz about his opponent is fake news and he didn't lose any momentum at all.

If true, he will pivot to saying the polls and Obama-like following is merely a product of left-leaning MSM. His lost popularity is manufactured by people against him. He will emphatically deny any swing in popularity has occurred and convince people to believe his version.

Perhaps it's laying the groundwork for a back-up plan? This way he can exploit his followers disappointment if he loses, persuade them to refuse it and view it as underhanded again.

If he can hold that there is no buzz, the polls do not matter, and odds don't mean crap like 2016, he can effectively gaslight people to not believe the momentum switch ever occurred and DARVO it. The gaslight will be her alleged gained popularity as portrayed by the media, not his loss.

That way he can claim it was fixed again and not have to worry about people fact checking that against the 100 days of her taking the race from him. If he can get people in denial about her popularity, he has greater ability to claim in a was stolen again.

And that is the Vernon Reid Proof of how one and one can really does equal three.
edit on 12-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Sorry, but that picture in the article is layered. I've been messing around with graphic design for years; Adobe everything. The foreground image is real but has been rendered through some type of AI generator. It's the "smeared" cartoon-ish effect it has on the people in the image.

I can see 3+ layers of crowds blended together. It's real (sort of) but spliced together, IMO

Twitter Link

In the video, you can also see where the shadow falls on the crowd, all the way up, close to the plane.

Holy Crap !!

The Video looks even faker than the Pictures .

The question is why is there not Video and coverage of this HUGE Kamala Rally all over CNN and MSNBC ?
edit on 12-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

The plane was a prop, and the "crowd" was all paid extras.
An 'extra', as we say in the biz, is a performer who appears in a nonspeaking capacity, often in the background.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Twitter Link

Holy Crap !!

The Video looks even faker than the Pictures .

Yeah thats the fakest sh!t I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Twitter Link

Omg ....

(Note: This is not me walking anything back because there's nothing to walk back!)

I'm speaking about the first picture in the article!!!!! Never once did I say they weren't there, although I have my doubts over the actual headcount. I'm saying the picture IS tampered with, layered and horrendously filtered.

Let's just call it "edited for effect", ok?? Don't wanna hurt anyone's feelz while I'm exposing the flimflam WE ARE ALL subjected to.🤷🏻

edit on 12-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join