It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to return to X tomorrow - will interview with Elon Musk 8PM

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

Once again, a DDoS is not a directed attack that takes down one small part of a website.

People with access to Twitter's traffic data are saying the site had maybe a 10% bump in traffic over what's normal for that time of day, which is less traffic than the site has at peak times.

Wait, so now Spaces is just "one small part of a website?'

JFC it's neverending with your absurdities.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: JadedGhost
OMG, what a disastrous interview for Trump, he just ranted on for 2 straight hours… brutal.

So why are they so triggered?

I don’t think it’s so much that anyones triggered, more like if Trumps going to just hand it over on a platter so freely, then they aren’t exactly going to decline to use it against him.

He just needs to stop talking so much, it’s the same thing that lost him the 2020 election.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Considering its not the prime functionality of the site, yes it's a small part. Even if Spaces are hosted on different servers than the rest of the site, a DDoS would still affect all Spaces. It would be impossible to launch a DDoS against a single Space.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

What is your technical background please?

Or where are you sourcing this from.

Because I find it difficult to believe that Elon would lie while you have the inside track based on nothing but unnamed sources that claim to work for X....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

OMG, what a disastrous interview for Trump, he just ranted on for 2 straight hours… brutal.

I don’t think it’s so much that anyones triggered, more like if Trumps going to just hand it over on a platter so freely, then they aren’t exactly going to decline to use it against him.

He just needs to stop talking so much, it’s the same thing that lost him the 2020 election.

Trump had more votes than any other incumbent president in the history of our country, Trump did not lose the 2020 election. You must train your mind to repel the bullschiit you have been fed for your whole life. Think critically, you can do it. Nobody wants the policies that the democrats espoused in the democrat presidential primaries of 2020 and they certainly don't want them in 2024. Nothing Biden did has been good for Americans, nothing.
When the BRIC nations are calling out the fake news and you still believe the msm you may have TDS
edit on 13-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

What was Obama taking? Tell us....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think he needs to talk more.

MUCH more

I want to see more of what the "not triggered" left try to do about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: andy06shake
They should not even be put forward for the position at that age really.

I'd put the age cut off at 70 for POTUS, VPOTUS, CONGRESS, and SENATE. Medical people could do a better job of nailing down the age thing. I'm just suggesting that based on what I see in every day life. I know 65 year olds that are 'very old' and having problems while conversely I know people in their 80s who are doing great.

However, slurred speech in the elderly can be associated with various medical conditions.

Yeah. True.

Honestly, I listed to the clips and the link given by Vermilion showing the actual live event without listening through the streaming etc etc ... I didn't hear the lisp at all. I'm thinking it was a technical thing. But both Trump and Harris need the full exam from Walter Reed and the results need to be released anyways. Same with Walz and Vance.

On the local radio this morning the sound tech explained it to be a modulation issue. He proceeded to make a couple adjustments and suddenly the radio host sounded exactly the same way. So, yeah, technical thing

They are using dishonest smear techniques.

I understood it was modulation in the signal as I was listening. Have heard it before. Like pixilation in compression of a digital a picture.

They just are smearing poop, so no answer will be accepted. Best to just ignore.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Right. They try and act like it's in his best interest to just shut the h@ll up. LOL. No. Talk more !

Trump ain't hiding in the basement like Kambala.!

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
The UAW has now filed federal labor charges against Trump and Musk for the comments regarding firing striking workers.

Do you want to know the funniest part about that whole thing so far?

Elons response to it…..

The last two UAW presidents went to prison for bribery & corruption and, based on recent news, it looks like this guy will join them!
x.com...

He’s probably correct…

UAW President Shawn Fain accused of seeking benefits for fiancee and her sister
www.freep.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: underpass61

Right. They try and act like it's in his best interest to just shut the h@ll up. LOL. No. Talk more !

Trump ain't hiding in the basement like Kambala.!

One of their greatest fears...

The formation of a strong Trump-Musk bond: x.com...

A Trump-Musk-Scavino LIVE analysis on Twitter-X of the DNC convention's opening day (Biden speaks) is possible for Monday, August 19, 2024. (Under discussion. Nothing firm yet.)

😎

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join