It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire at a power plant in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Video on Twitter

Here is Yahoo

Sooo…. Fallout London closely followed by Fallout Ukrain?

Lord help us.

Maranatha.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

So far radiation levels are normal but it's definitely concerning. Especially if the fire was intentionally set by Russia as a response to the Kursk operation.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

just one of the towers. How bad could it possibly be.

(that was sarcasm, this garbage will get worse, and all those idiots will exterminate their selves trying to win.)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

(that was sarcasm, this garbage will get worse, and all those idiots will exterminate their selves trying to win.)

I know, right.

I’m sure everything will be fine, right?

Right???

edit on 11-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Removed video in quote

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Which way is the wind blowing?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Which way is the wind blowing?

Chernobyl spread west, north, and south.

Probably the same here.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

People around there should start taking those idodine tablets.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Meanwhile Biden is at a Delaware beach doing his best impression of a corpse and Kamala is avoiding any indepth conversations. What a team they make.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If this place goes bang we’re in big trouble - well Europe at least. Much larger than Chernobyl and likely could irradiate a large portion of the continent. Hopefully it’s just some Russian posturing, because, if not, we’ll TSHTF.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Constant Phoenix

en.wikipedia.org...

The plant has been shut down for 2 years so most of the short live radioactive elements would have decayed Iodine 131 had half life of 8 days,

Remaining elements would be mostly be Strontium 90 (HL 28 years) Cesium 137 (HL 30 year) Ruthenium 106 (HL 1 year)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

People around there should start taking those idodine tablets.

Or at least have them available and ready.

Sucky situation.

originally posted by: firerescue

Constant Phoenix

en.wikipedia.org...

The plant has been shut down for 2 years so most of the short live radioactive elements would have decayed Iodine 131 had half life of 8 days,

Remaining elements would be mostly be Strontium 90 (HL 28 years) Cesium 137 (HL 30 year) Ruthenium 106 (HL 1 year)

Good to know. Still sucky.
edit on th31202400000031bSun, 11 Aug 2024 18:45:24 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well that's a relief. At least we don't have to worry about the Ruthenium 106!! /s
Lol.

edit on 11-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I wonder if this will be covered non-stop on the news like everything else Ukrain is/was.

I must say I've enjoyed kmal campaigning; we don't have to listen to drag queen support as they dngle their bits in toddlers faces, LGBTQWERTY demands non-stop, Ukraine needs more money cause their doing so great at winning the war, how much better the economy is than it was under Trump, illegals are a must to improve America; kamal isn't even pulling the big, bad 'Russia/China are going to get us' card.

If one side wins, there'll be a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth, then life will go on. If the other side wins there will be mostly peaceful 'protests' looting, burning and tearing the country apart for months.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ummm...why post such obvious propaganda...?

Sooooo...your stating that Russia...set fire to a Nuclear reactor...with Ukrainian drones...at a nuclear facility that is under Russian control...in a war that Russia is winning...?

Does that about sum up your...ahem...logic...?

Talk about gullibility...

Cue the brain dead morons in...3...2...1...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So, basically the plant was shut down a while back? How do we know the Russians started that fire? Because the ukrainians said so....

I can't believe anything the Russians or Ukrainians say, they are both trying to blame each other for stuff. We hear the propaganda from Ukraine, but little of what Russia says occurred...and as Americans, we are only supposed to believe in Ukraine's propaganda or we are in cahoots with Russia.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm not an expert on this kind of thing but if that's true then why does the US burry the stuff in underground facilities at the bottom of a mountain?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Sooooo...your stating that Russia...set fire to a Nuclear reactor...with Ukrainian drones...at a nuclear facility that is under Russian control...in a war that Russia is winning...?
YouSir

I came to say this, why should russia set a power plant on fire that is under their control for a while now and is thought to be used to support the russian energy supply? Makes exactly as much sense as russia blowing up NS2. And it´s not like the Ukraine didn´t attack that power plant before. Just search for Ukraine attacks Saporischschja nuclear power plant, at least here in Germany i get a lot of hits.

We should all admit that we are being screwed here by both sides, two young global leaders of the WEF are playing the strangest war in my lifetime and killing innocent lives on both sides to do so. That conflict or whatever i should call it is used as scaremonger, is used to explain the negative side effects of the "big transformation" or WEF´s Great Reset. It is used to hide the US interests, or the interests of some US companies in the Ukraine, they already own around 70% of the agricultural landmass of the Ukraine, the so-called breadbasket of Europe. It is used for the NATO eastward enlargement, which supposedly is not taking place and never has, if you believe the west, i.e. "us".

These are all aspects that are often ignored by those who feel they have to take sides in this conflict, no matter where in the world these side-taking people sit with their butts on the sofa and play the keyboard warrior.

F.CK Russia, F.CK the Ukraine, F.CK the WEF, F.CK all of them global chess players who sacrifice valuable lives to play their dirty games!

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yea, it's much more important to know WHO is blowing up nuke plants. If it's your side, the devastation will be much less than if it was the others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join