It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/Walz campaign being held together by duct tape and toothpics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Why isn't she talking about it NOW ? 18 days with no press conference, just feel good BS.

No ban of fracking ? I'll believe that when I see it. This administration has been solidly anti oil and funneled money to disastrous Green Deals. Gun buy back ? Do you have any idea how those actually work ? Some thug sells a junk gun and uses the money to get one that actually works. Also, That's only if I actually want to sell my guns and changing SCOTUS ?.. it's not in her power to do it.

Empty promises.

www.foxnews.com...

thehill.com...

thehill.com...
www.axios.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't really buy the hype about crowed numbers but is it not possible that people don't want to go to a rally where gun men are aloud to crawl on roofs and squeeze off rounds? I certainly wouldn't want to be sitting behind Trump at a rally.

Also, it looks like most of the people at Kamala's rallies are there for the celebrities. ... that's the kind of half whit she draws.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No one has answered the question : What are her policies ?

Which may be the reason she picked Walz: someone who can monologue for five minutes, get the audience to nod and smile in agreement... and not actually answer the question.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Once again, it doesn't, but it's hilarious to see Trump cry every time she draws a larger crowd.

Did they burn tires to make it a keystone moment for Walz’s wife?

It seems when a particular party of a country draws larger and larger crowds, it’s always the end of democracy. Keep on keeping on comrade.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Has she named her pick for "Border Czar" yet?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

Which may be the reason she picked Walz: someone who can monologue for five minutes, get the audience to nod and smile in agreement... and not actually answer the question.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Walz is not on the ticket by Tuesday.
He’s a giant liability.
People see he’s not the “midwestern dad” they tried to sell.
He’s a far left stolen valor blue falcon.
There are about 19 million veterans.
That’s a giant group of people to alienate if they keep him on the ticket.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Until Elected and then fall Back on the same Old B.S.
i am afraid that whoever Wins this next Election there will be war among Americans.
Riots Destruction and who knows what else.
Maybe even Civil War.
The Country has gone to Hell with Idiots in charge.

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Come on man ! Give it a try !

...or just keep deflecting as usual.

I assume that will be talked about at the DNC. She's already stated some things she will not do, and they are things that Trumpets should be fans of. No fracking ban, no gun buyback, no supreme Court expansion, to name a few.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"When we invest in clean energy and electric vehicles and REDUCE POPULATION, more of our children can breathe clean air and drink clean water." -Kamala Harris

When your goal is to reduce the population, it’s probably not going to resonate with people how you think.
The clown show continues for now.
High water mark soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I wouldn't be surprised if he's off the ticket either. Stolen valor is a major deal for everyone. Almost everyone in America has a relative that fought in a war. Some of them gave the ultimate sacrifice for this country and if they came back, they did not come back the same.

Then you have tampon Tim that took a demotion to retire early rather than deploy to Iraq.

I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting against Tim Walz. I know I'm not alone.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
I wouldn’t be surprised if Walz is not on the ticket by Tuesday.

If Kamala backpedals on this her campaign is done.

If a candidate can't correctly screen and pick their own running mate, where else will they blunder?

Secretary of State?
Secretary of Defense?
SCOTUS nominees?

Yikes.
edit on 10-8-2024 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

Kamala turned away the final two of three candidates because they were smarter than she is. Two other candidates did not even want to interview with her, because she is so toxic. Whitmer and Newsom.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Threadbarer

That's great !!

What are her policies that draw such a big crowd ?

Is she going to continue the same policies that have lead to rampant inflation, unchecked immigration, a massive increase in the cost of living across the board, skyrocketing crime rates or does she have something new ?

Hard to tell when she's avoided press conferences for 18 days now and all she has to say is "Hate Trump".

So....what are her policies that make you want to vote for her again ?

Not surprisingly, people who were interviewed after leaving Kamala's rallies, could not tell the interviewer what she wants for America.

After the Detroit rally, people were stranded at the hangar for 3 hours because the kamala campaign forgot to order buses to take them back to their cars at the remote lot.

Similar problems are showing that sent her 2019 campaign to the junkyard.
edit on 1082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Kamala has no policies of her own of course. She is currently taking orderz from zi Shadow Government, which traditionally runs the Executive Branch under most Presidents (some Presidents and Partyz are more receptive and accommodating). It's all a matter of whether or not she can BS enough voters to get elected (bar cheating for discussion purposes) and continue zi Shadow Government policies.

zi Shadow Government is running The Biden Administration since Jan 2021. 🍖

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Has she named her pick for "Border Czar" yet?

Yes as a matter of fact.

She named Herself. 😀

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

She's says whatever is convenient at the unburdened time when it's convenient to say so people will stay confused. She has many hidden policies that zi Shadow Government tells her to do. ☢️

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The only thing they could do is run Harris. Otherwise, the money wouldn't be available and there wouldn't be enough time to raise enough funds to compete.

Bingo!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I am starting to wonder what the left would do if Harris implodes? It's a real possibility, all her baggage, coupled with Walz's lies, and there is no time for a plan C. She is plan B. Knowing how violent they can be, could this be the "civil war", they keep screaming about?

The PlanB, PlanC, and, PlanD is to have Biden declare a full blown National Global Emergency and suspend the Constitution and CANCEL the Nov Election in totality (or if Trump is elected). In fact, all this confusion being created at this fast a pace, may actually be preliminary for such a Declaration and full government transformation.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

To be fair, I think a similar thing happened at a Trump rally. People parked really far away and got bussed in. When it came to get back to their cars the transit system failed under the pressure of thousands of people needing a ride all at once.

Not defending Kamala at all, just saying that things like this happen. It's a bad look of course and people did call out Trump when it happened so all is fair game.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

So she says she's going to go against current polices that she's part of. Brilliant as F. 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: network dude
they are trying to equate crowd size at events, to winning the election

You all have been doing this since 2015, along with YouTube views and social media followers.

🍖

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join