It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/Walz campaign being held together by duct tape and toothpics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Seeing a possible Mondale-Ferraro repeat:

On Mondale's decisions, one anonymous Democratic Party aide told the New York Times: "It's a disaster. People are gulping hard. No one knows why he did it."

Mondale picked three-term Congresswoman Geraldine Ferraro to be his running mate (...) The pick was intended to energize Mondale's campaign, which it did at first. This effect proved short-lived

"What cost Mondale was the perception that Reagan, while perhaps on the wrong side of a number of specific issues, generally stood for what most Americans stood for, while Mondale, though often on the right side of the specifics, didn't really stand for anything at all."

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Once again, it doesn't, but it's hilarious to see Trump cry every time she draws a larger crowd.

Rumor has it that the reason he's not running rallies is because he doesn't want his smaller crowd sizes to be compared to hers.

As I said in another thread, things are going to get even worse for him next month when a certain someone is back in the country.

Cool, so crowd size doesn't matter.

How about policy then?

Any of those posted yet?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Are you sure? Harris set a record for largest political event in Arizona history. A swing state.

Trump couldn't pull half that in a very Red state.

She still sucks in every category, she’s been absolutely worthless the last 4 years. I couldn’t care less about crowd size, historically it doesn’t mean jack. Even Hillary had a few large rally’s. She also had a L on her forehead in the end.

You seriously think KH is going to get this country turned around in all her wisdom? Cause if you do, I have a few bridges if you’re interested.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Amazing how fast they disappear when you start asking the tough questions, innit ?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
they are trying to equate crowd size at events, to winning the election

You all have been doing this since 2015, along with YouTube views and social media followers.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

No one has answered the question : What are her policies ?

Come on man ! Give it a try !

...or just keep deflecting as usual.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

That dude didn't cry when he got shot, and you think he "cries" over her. Such a crybaby he should be, then you would have it made with the D's.

He cries over the way children are being treated in sex slavery. You can hear it in his voice when he goes into the pedophiles situation that has our own gov eyeball deep in murder and rape of children.
edit on 10000000513120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

That dude didn't cry when he got shot, and you think he "cries" over her. Such a crybaby he should be, then you would have it made with the D's.

He cries over the way children are being treated in sex slavery. You can hear it in his voice when he goes into the pedophiles situation that has our own gov eyeball deep in murder and rape of children.

Eh, neither party has done a single thing about Epstein’s clients.

Any politician who talks on it is crocodile tears IMO.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Amazing how fast they disappear when you start asking the tough questions, innit ?

Midnight crickets abound though from them.. chirp chirp!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Justoneman

Eh, neither party has done a single thing about Epstein’s clients.

Any politician who talks on it is crocodile tears IMO.

Ok now, I hate the R's too if you have paid attention to my posts all these years.

I am loaning my vote to whomever the best candidate is on my ballot, that is the best I can do in the voting booth.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It was a dumpster fire from the get go.

Blue Falcons gonna do what they do....be douche bags.

As always dems did a half azzed job of checking out his "bona fides", obviously because they over looked his blatent stolen valor. Either that or they didn't even try and fell for his lies.

Seems to be a common theme, they always lie and back each other's lies up out of ignorance. It takes less than a half hour to search online and check out the information.

Seeing how much bs has been uncovered already, I would not be surprised if there's even worse information about his background.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They're going to dump Walz within the next few days.

His stolen valor and CCP ties make him non-viable.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

1) be female
2) be nonwhite
3) laugh
4) no orange
5) no tweets your media friends will call 'mean'
6) say nothing remotely controversial and rely on the media to gush over you
7) don't fix the border.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Come on man ! Give it a try !

...or just keep deflecting as usual.

I assume that will be talked about at the DNC. She's already stated some things she will not do, and they are things that Trumpets should be fans of. No fracking ban, no gun buyback, no supreme Court expansion, to name a few.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: network dude

They're going to dump Walz within the next few days.

His stolen valor and CCP ties make him non-viable.

I agree, Walz hasn't even come out to defend himself. This phony exuberance is all contrived by the media. With a fair media, which we don't have, Kamala would be spit roasted for such a bad VP selection, she would be called out for her bad judgement. The DNC Convention will be full of anxiety because so many democrat insiders know Kamala has no chance of winning and want to replace her at the convention. Could this Tim Walz fiasco be the catalyst?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Heiress or the poster supporting her?

You didn't specify and I can't tell the difference.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

She's already stated some things she will not do, and they are things that Trumpets should be fans of. No fracking ban, no gun buyback, no supreme Court expansion, to name a few.

Kamala hasn't said anything! What are you talking about? She is hiding, making a mockery of her candidacy. She may not make it past the convention.
That was funny though, "She's already stated some things she will not do" really funny, nice try.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, you know what they say.

"If you can't duck it &$#@ it.".

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Another lie surfaces .

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Kamala picked The only candidate who is dumber than she is.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

no gun buyback, no supreme Court expansion, to name a few.

Why isn't she talking about it NOW ? 18 days with no press conference, just feel good BS.

No ban of fracking ? I'll believe that when I see it. This administration has been solidly anti oil and funneled money to disastrous Green Deals. Gun buy back ? Do you have any idea how those actually work ? Some thug sells a junk gun and uses the money to get one that actually works. Also, That's only if I actually want to sell my guns and changing SCOTUS ?.. it's not in her power to do it.

Empty promises.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join