It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Vaults Past Trump As The Bookies’ Favorite To Win Presidential Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I didn't make the racist joke. I didn't record the video, that was one of the right networks.

I'm a U.S. citizen with Sardinian heritage. No German anywhere. You crave an ATS where you can espouse only your fervent beliefs. That's not what ATS is or was designed for. If you prefer only to hear what you want, I suggest Truth Social, GETTR, or if you want to go full Qanon, Telegram.

Do not imply I'm a Nazi again because you don't like seeing something that is true but you don't like.

I'm sorry you got called out for once again spreading propaganda and false information.

Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself for continuing to fall for it.

You just may make Goebbels blush...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

AHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Too funny!

How do you think bookies make their money?? It's certainly not by you winning!! LOL!!!!

Dream on!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well considering RSBN accidentally panned right, showing the empty half of the rally ...

Before you go spreading anymore false propaganda....

Here's a picture from the Trump rally in Bozeman

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

🤣 yes, sure. Keep saying it and maybe it will be true. I have not yet heard why the "Walz has a Black Hawk Down situation going on" in his state with a large Somali population is not racist.

Or are you saying he didn't say that, contrary to the video of him saying it? Are you saying the video RBSN is false?

I mean you keep telling me I'm falling for it. For what? What is said at his rally or what is shown by a pro Trump network?

You name call and accuse constantly, but never bring anything of substance to the conversation.
edit on 10-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

It bothers you to no end that the propaganda you spew doesn't work on others the way it works on you huh?

And to answer your question, the attempt at trying to misrepresent the crowd size....that you used to say didn't matter by the way.

Again, don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself or those who you spread propaganda for.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Probably live in downtown Minneapolis, MinnesOHH-DA, huh?

Is this why you like Walz so much?

Pass the Lutefisk, please!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The videos exist. On other threads people are now claiming that the empty seats are because "people were tired and left" while Trump was speaking.

And as I said before it really doesn't matter, however a certain segment of ATS insists it matters and that it is "proof" the 2020 election was stolen for the past 4 years. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it is a whole different situation. And I was also told in regard to a photo of a different rally that occurred this week that photos of the crowd size is fake, which is why on another thread I posted a video that a Trump supporter at the rally posted while Trump was speaking that panned and showed the empty seats. So we have to assume that a photo posted alone is altered of any rally.

Didn't touch trying to explain away that racist joke with a 10 foot pole I notice. I expect you to try though of course at some point.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Pardon me for not identifying racism where it's not readily apparent....

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Don't go picking out curtains yet...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

A very informative video for mid August. Thankyou!

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well considering RSBN accidentally panned right, showing the empty half of the rally ...

Before you go spreading anymore false propaganda....

Here's a picture from the Trump rally in Bozeman

And I was somewhere behind where that shot was taken. I was among the crowds. It’s for real no bizarre ai fakery like the Harris campaign does. There was even a group of South Koreans.
But they did make us stand outside for a bit too long. It was a bit lacking in organization but worth it nonetheless.
And one other thing for comparison. The population of the surrounding areas. Bozeman has a population of 58,459 With the numbers for the rally were something like 10,000. For Las Vegas the 2024 population is around 2,952,756 with total population of the state of Nevada being 3,210,931 and the attendance at the Hsrris rally was said earlier to have been around 17,000.
worldpopulationreview.com...

edit on 11-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The videos exist. On other threads people are now claiming that the empty seats are because "people were tired and left" while Trump was speaking.

And as I said before it really doesn't matter, however a certain segment of ATS insists it matters and that it is "proof" the 2020 election was stolen for the past 4 years. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it is a whole different situation. And I was also told in regard to a photo of a different rally that occurred this week that photos of the crowd size is fake, which is why on another thread I posted a video that a Trump supporter at the rally posted while Trump was speaking that panned and showed the empty seats. So we have to assume that a photo posted alone is altered of any rally.

Didn't touch trying to explain away that racist joke with a 10 foot pole I notice. I expect you to try though of course at some point.

People did leave when Trump had finished his hour long talk. He was still on the stage though no longer talking. The liberal talking points just take advantage of the footage of that but the rally was ended then.
Would you have not been tired if you waited from 7 am till nearly 10 just to see the beginning of the Trump speech? If you say no I say bs! I was tired and sore after 6 hours of standing. We were all lined up waiting for several hours probably about 4 hours all crowded together. Children and babies included. I was there from around 1:30 till
12:30 ish when the rally finished and it was packed.
I think tds really is bad for people who keep insisting that two of the most radical communists running a campaign are more popular with all their ridiculous ai photoshopped pics. I tried watching the link for the Harris rally and it was strange more like people at a concert waiting for band while a bunch of popular songs are playing and concert type lighting then suddenly it looked like a woman at a podium talking but with the same kind of music playing. I stopped watching at that point. I don’t know what happened after that but I read the chat and people were reporting the same thing.
If you want to engage in self deception and believe the lies of the liberal media go ahead. It’s your life.
edit on 11-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Any gambler knows that bookies do not have any "favorites". What appears to be a favorite is really propaganda that balances their risk.

They cover both sides of the action line and make money no matter what the outcome is.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
I just got back from hanging out with a few of my liberal neighbors. I do not discuss politics with them, though I do listen.

Tonight, they were discussing Kamala.. They both agreed that theyd never vote for her. They both said they'd rather just not vote.

Interesting, theyve gone from "voting against Trump" to "just not voting".

Edited, to add: almost forgot the best part!

These neighbors have a total of 4 teenage boys between them. While the liberal parents discussed not voting, their boys kept yelling "Trump!! TRUMP! Vote Trump!!"

... and just then you opened your eyes to the sound of rain on the window!
It was morning.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Be it you believe it or not, statistics show that when candidates are not favored that voter apathy goes up.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Are you calling me a liar? I assure you, i do actually have liberal friends and what I said was 100% fact! One is a nurse and the other is a prison social worker. Their husbands are more conservative, thank God. And their 4 teenage boys are very much boys!!!

They both cant stand Kamala, they both said she "slept her way to the top". They are registered Democrats.
edit on 12-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Awaiting the giant jack boot to tread on me

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Everyone is good at something, however speaking off the cuff, and or debates are not her strong points. She needs to have her people do a better job with the AI as well. That stuck out like a sore thumb. Maybe if Trump told conservatives to attend her rallies, and plane departures, more folks would turn up. That would be a nice thing for a gentleman to do.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I bet you believe the polls as well

you see the beautiful thing about Vegas and Bookies is it doesn't matter what you bet on . They make money .

I don't take polls to seriously, as the demographic sample can skew the poll one way or the other , depending on
bias of the poll organiser.

Bookies, on the other hand, as you say are in it to make money, so their predictions are usually very accurate.

Thusly Harris has overtaken Trump... and i predict she will increase her lead more and more as the Trump campaign implodes.

The trump campaign has already imploded.
If he doesn;t stop the bleeding he will lose North Carolina and Florida plus Texas will be in play.
His campaign has been a complete disaster with mistake after mistake - obvious ones too.
He's like a punch drunk boxer repeating the same lines.

I think Harris will get 350 electoral votes in a blow out.

edit on 12/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join