It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Vaults Past Trump As The Bookies’ Favorite To Win Presidential Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Vice President Kamala Harris has now emerged as the bookmakers’ favourite to win the presidential election, highlighting her campaign’s momentum as she rapidly cut into former President Donald Trump’s lead in the betting markets over the past two weeks.

[url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/08/09/harris-has-vaulted-past-trump-as-the-bookies-favorite-to-win-presidential-election/]Forbes[/ url]
KEY FACTS
Bettors on the crypto-based betting platform Polymarket predict the Democratic candidate now has a slight edge, with a 49% chance of winning compared to Trump’s 48%.

This is a major shift from just two weeks ago, when the bookmakers believed Trump had a 64% chance compared to Harris’ 29%.

Polymarket also predicts Harris now has a 71% chance of winning the popular vote, compared to Trump’s 27%.

Bookmakers on the New Zealand-based Predictit give Harris even stronger victory odds of 57 cents per share (roughly equating to a 57% chance) compared to 45 cents per share for Trump.

While Harris jumped ahead of Trump on the PredictIt market at the start of the month, her selection of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as running mate appears to have boosted her lead from just two points to more than 10.

Interesting developments since only a 4- 6 weeks ago Trump was the favourite to win.
This is a clear trend towards a win for the Harris/Walz Ticket

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Sounds like a good way to go broke...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If you really believe all that, you are going to be ready to jump out a window when she falls to 10% after imploding at the first debate.

Edit - Walz lies about his military service is going to disqualify him soon.
edit on 9-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hillary had 72% odds in 2016. Polls and pundits can tell us who to back, but that doesn't mean people will.

As far as I can tell, polls are to convince us they were right and there wasn't any cheating, but evidence that has-and still is- coming to light shows how gulllible and easily led people can be.

(post by rigel4 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Correct. She is a favorite, you won't make money.

If you want to make money you bet on the underdog, who is less likely to win.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: RickyD

Correct. She is a favorite, you won't make money.

If you want to make money you bet on the underdog, who is less likely to win.

That's MAGA math for you.. opposite logic

+9 more 
link   
If people really are dumb enough to elect Harris, they deserve all the misery that's coming. It'll be the same failed policies we have now on steroids.

No more blaming Trump, no more blaming Republicans.

We tried to warn them about Biden, but they didn't listen and now want Harris.

Momma said stupid is as stupid does.

link   
I bet you believe the polls as well

you see the beautiful thing about Vegas and Bookies is it doesn't matter what you bet on . They make money .

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It'll be the same failed policies we have now on steroids.

my money is on it will be much worse, steroids or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: RazorV66

If you really believe all that, you are going to be ready to jump out a window when she falls to 10% after imploding at the first debate.

Edit - Walz lies about his military service is going to disqualify him soon.

[Removed]

I am sure you won't come back to apologize when it happens, you guys always double down on stupid instead of admitting you were wrong.

Why is Harris scared to hold a press conference or take any unscripted questions?
What is her plan to fix the disasters her and Joe caused? What are any of her policies?

Maybe I missed her policies on her website but it seems all she wants is her retarded supporters to send her more money

kamalaharris.com...

Take a look and show us where her policies are, we'll be waiting.

edit on 9-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Aug 9 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

you see the beautiful thing about Vegas and Bookies is it doesn't matter what you bet on . They make money .

I don't take polls to seriously, as the demographic sample can skew the poll one way or the other , depending on
bias of the poll organiser.

Bookies, on the other hand, as you say are in it to make money, so their predictions are usually very accurate.

Thusly Harris has overtaken Trump... and i predict she will increase her lead more and more as the Trump campaign implodes.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

and i predict she will increase her lead more and more as the Trump campaign implodes.

Where is it imploding?

Why is Harris so scared to answer questions?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Polls are terrible, nobody believes them.

ATS Link 1
ATS Link 2
ATS Link 3
ATS Link 4
ATS Link 5
ATS Link 6

Plenty more results in the search I did. Some silly polls, some election polls, but they always get a lot of stars and flags.

ATS cares about polls.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Polls are terrible, nobody believes them.

ATS Link 1
ATS Link 2
ATS Link 3
ATS Link 4
ATS Link 5
ATS Link 6

Plenty more results in the search I did. Some silly polls, some election polls, but they always get a lot of stars and flags.

ATS cares about polls.

Great work sir!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Investors have more at stake than Bookies.

Investors are committing their assets to Trump winning.. and liberal companies going bankrupt.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I hope Harris wins because no leftist will ever be able to post again.

That said, if Harris wins, I won't be able to post again.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

This is what they want more of. That takes a special kind of stupid and they're cheering it on.

www.securian.com...

Americans are spending more money to maintain the same standard of living. And it’s a lot more. These days the average household spends nearly $11,500 more annually to maintain the same living standards as they had in January 2021, before inflation creeped up to record 40-year-highs.3

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: BernnieJGato

This is what they want more of. That takes a special kind of stupid and they're cheering it on.

www.securian.com...

Americans are spending more money to maintain the same standard of living. And it’s a lot more. These days the average household spends nearly $11,500 more annually to maintain the same living standards as they had in January 2021, before inflation creeped up to record 40-year-highs.3

Liberal hurt feelz over Trump is a pretty F'ing dumb reason to put up with the insane Democrat policies like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Why are you guys scared to answer questions about her policies?

You guys are just as bad as her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join