It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump took a private flight with Project 2025 leader in 2022

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Idiots got Obama tattoos too.
People can do what they want, it's America,
but tattoos of politicians is moronic.

I saw something yesterday that said that girl with 'TRUMP' on her forehead was faking.
For her sake ... I hope so.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: KrustyKrab

This is veering off topic. You know..Maga. the people who consider anyone who is not as fervent as them, or may not like all Trump policies as RINOs or if someone speaks against him, they are then inundated with threats or accusations of being "trans" or an "actor", even if they used to love the person as we saw just these past weeks. Or even yesterday Trump turning against Rogan because he praised RFK.

People who tattoo their forehead and call him "King".

Maga. This base will not win the election for him, but would fully accept Project 2025 if he tells them to. That was my response to SourGrapes.

Ok. Back on topic.
Hmmm, I live in a really red state and know a lot of people that support him but I don’t know anyone that calls him King or really fits your description of “MAGA”.

Are you sure it isn’t just people that you don’t agree with? That’s the way I see you and others using the term MAGA, which is to generalize anyone that supports Trump as some cult lunatic. I find the usage of the term more less reserved for people with single digit IQ’s that want to insult people that don’t agree with them. I think it’s childish. Just like the useage of P 2025, when it’s a mute point to try and make yet the mentally challenged continue to repeat it. 🤷‍♂️

So what should we call the clowns that keep talking about P 2025? Got any cool nicknames for them?
edit on 10-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Idiots got Obama tattoos too.
People can do what they want, it's America,
but tattoos of politicians is moronic.

I saw something yesterday that said that girl with 'TRUMP' on her forehead was faking.
For her sake ... I hope so.

Yes, that Trump girl was a fake tat like going to watch your favorite sport team. Politics is a sport to some and it might be best it is since they know where the lines are supposedly drawn.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

www.c-span.org.../donald-trump-disavows-project-2025

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It’s amazing how many times this has to be repeated. Yet, the people on the short bus still run with it trying to make it a thing. I don’t get it.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Doesn’t Trump take a private flight every time he flys on his private jet?

🙄

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Well, it is a "thing" there's so many third degrees of connection and coincidences between what the Trump administration and project 2025 want its hard to not ignore.

Neo cons aren't in charge of the GOP anymore. Remember that.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

He also claimed to know nothing about it, then said he didn't agree with a lot of it. Meanwhile the architect of it, stated he has a great relationship with Trump, looks forward to being on his next administration, etc. Vance in June tweeted about writing the forward for his book which Roberts reposted. But we are supposed to believe Trump has no idea what is going on. Ummm ok? That's a good thing he's clueless what his friends and former and possibly future WH administration have planned? And his VP choice supports? Yikes.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

He also claimed to know nothing about it, then said he didn't agree with a lot of it. Meanwhile the architect of it, stated he has a great relationship with Trump, looks forward to being on his next administration, etc. Vance in June tweeted about writing the forward for his book which Roberts reposted. But we are supposed to believe Trump has no idea what is going on. Ummm ok? That's a good thing he's clueless what his friends and former and possibly future WH administration have planned? And his VP choice supports? Yikes.
He probably didn’t know anything about it and then read it to see what all the hoopla was about. Is this really all you people have? JHC I don’t think Trumps concerned about crap like this when he has his own agenda already. Clown world.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

And yes, Brown did appoint this young woman to one or two very minor committee positions that had little power about them.

In 1994-95, while Kamala was still Willie Brown's employee and mistress...Brown appointed Kamala to at least two lucrative commissions.

These are 'easy money' appointments.

Just one (The California Medical Assistance Commission) is known to have paid Kamala $72k per year (in '94 dollars that would be over $120k) for just attending 1 meeting per month.

I'm sure the others were just as lucrative.

It is also known he purchased her a BMW.

It pays well...to be the boss' mistress.

edit on CamSat, 10 Aug 2024 08:38:55 -0500Saturday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well, it is a "thing" there's so many third degrees of connection and coincidences between what the Trump administration and project 2025 want its hard to not ignore.

FFS. HE’ S NOT USING IT!!! What does it take for you people to comprehend that? Just because he knows people that helped work on it doesn’t make it attached to him.

I swear I lose IQ points every time I read this regurgitated garbage y’all post on here. ATS was never like this back in the day. We didn’t have members posting the same exact rhetorical drivel over n over n over. Drives me bonkers listening to it.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Ok. I was aware of this but it is nice to see you acknowledge it in fairness to the truth.

Kudos.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread. You saved me. Can’t wait to vote for Kamoeba. I kid I kid. Can’t wait to vote Trump. To infinity and beyond!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Why does tying the project 2025 to the new GOP make you so upset if there's nothing to worry about then?

If Trump is going to basically hire many of the architects of the manifesto why would it not be concerning?

I also going to laugh at the hypocrisy, project 2025 being injected into the Trump administration IS a conspiracy theory for the most part. But it's pretty spot on to be honest.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I've been looking into a bit more. Apparently the former director, Paul Dan's served on Trumps chief of staff.
Dan's has recently, this month, stepped down as director. My guess is to prime himself to be ready for a Trump victory.

Roberts has also set publishing his book aside for now to focus on campaigning. And I guess prepare for this "civil war" he mentioned once.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The Republicans don't run the GOP.
The Democrats dont' run the Democrat party either.
Others run those things.
They might have a (D) or an (R) after their name ... some do.
But they aren't REAL Democrats or Republicans.
It's all nefarious and evil ...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Roberts had tweeted that Dans stepped down to "move to the front lines" whatever that means. He recently when giving a speech declared "we're winning in ways the other side doesn't know yet" so who the heck can be sure what these nutters are up to.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Propublica which was created by a group of independent investigative journalists and done some great work over the years was given 14 hours of training videos for Project 2025 from someone who had access to them. Plans for whomever is the next conservative President, and to be aware blowback will occur when these ideas are implemented.

A link if anyone wants to check any of it out. You can watch a few of them in which former Trump admin are the speakers, or at the bottom of the page they have access to all 14 hours.

Propublica

It's kind of interesting that all the ATS people who screech about the "deep state" have no concerns at all about these people, and they are telling you their plans outloud. They have a long history of manipulating politics and Presidents yet, nope, absolutely no interest in this and try to debunk it every chance they get. This is the deep state actually.
edit on 10-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Wow eye opening.

The fear mongering rivals Fox during their heyday.

While you call them the "actual deepstate" I noticed none who actually hold an office.

From my perspective this 2025 is yet another form of projection. That being that you're afraid Trump may do what your betters are currently doing ...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Why does tying the project 2025 to the new GOP make you so upset if there's nothing to worry about then?

If Trump is going to basically hire many of the architects of the manifesto why would it not be concerning?

I also going to laugh at the hypocrisy, project 2025 being injected into the Trump administration IS a conspiracy theory for the most part. But it's pretty spot on to be honest.

Phhtt, I’m not worried about it, not in the least. I’m just tired of hearing people that have been brainwashed by msm trying to fear monger and gaslight the country by repeating it. Its stupid, low hanging fruit are the only ones using it to try and convince other low hanging fruit it’s true. Get a life already. Trump said he wants nothing to do with it, doesn’t like it and thinks it’s ridiculous.

If you and the squad here want to continue being part of the clown show thinking otherwise and screaming the sky is falling, you go right ahead but it’s pretty sad to watch y’all get worked up about nothing.

I’ll tell you this…..the agenda I’ve been watching the democrats continue to move forward with is what scares me, crushing people in this country because of some bs green new deal, wide open borders flooding this country with god knows who by the millions, promoting sex changes to children and sexulizing them in film, tv, drag shows and our schools, men in women’s sports, men in women’s bathrooms and locker rooms, threatening parents for wanting a say in how their own kids are raised, policies that are increasing homelessness, crime, people dying of drugs by the 10’s of thousands a year, allowing and facilitating women and children into the sex and labor trade, etc…., etc…

That’s the # that scares me more than any one single thing written in p 2025 by a conservative think tank. And none of what I mentioned is unfortunately hyperbole, wish it was.

Doesn’t any of this bother you on the left? It’s like none of you give one # that we’re becoming a cesspool circling the drain. All of it is a direct result of the Democrat Party and this trash administration and ya’ll want more of it which blows my f’n mind that we as a society have become this complacent and down right stupid to allow this when we have every means at our disposable to stop it.

But yeah, y’all keep screaming the sky is falling over some conservative think tank that wrote some ideological wish list that isn’t going to happen. It’s beyond ignorance at this point.
edit on 10-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join