It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump took a private flight with Project 2025 leader in 2022

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So, do you think that project 2025 was written before 2022? Seems very unlikely.

edit on 5310719America/Chicagopm09 by 5thHead because: 🈸

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The people terrified of project 2025 are the same ones who support queers for Palestine.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
So, do you think that project 2025 was written before 2022? Seems very unlikely.

It has been in the works for decades, most noticeable since Reagan, which the Trump organization has basically adopted.

For example, Reagan was Democrat and even supported pro choice stance, but he later was lobbied hard by southern Californian culture, which was mainly driven by mega church organizations, and southern strategy Republicanism.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Great post

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
The people terrified of project 2025 are the same ones who support queers for Palestine.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Interesting history side note about the Heritage Foundation formed in 1973. It was formed after Paul Weyrich wrote a letter to evangelicals with a plan. See, evangelicals were livid that the government would no longer allow segregated Christian schools to be tax exempt if they were segregated. Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage wrote a letter to evangelical leaders, as some were close to those in political power.

Now this relates to how long Hertage Foundation has been working on things.

In this letter he noted that they could not run a candidate on basically a racism platform. So, even though previously they were never vocally against abortion, they felt that this could be a point they could rally their base around.

Weyrich wrote in the mid-1970s. “When political power is achieved, the moral majority will have the opportunity to re-create this great nation.” Weyrich believed that the political possibilities of such a coalition were unlimited. “The leadership, moral philosophy, and workable vehicle are at hand just waiting to be blended and activated,” he wrote. “If the moral majority acts, results could well exceed our wildest dreams.”

But Falwell and Weyrich, having tapped into the ire of evangelical leaders, were also savvy enough to recognize that organizing grassroots evangelicals to defend racial discrimination would be a challenge. It had worked to rally the leaders, but they needed a different issue if they wanted to mobilize evangelical voters on a large scale.

Falwell took credit for Carter losing his 2nd term.

After the election results came in, Falwell, never shy to claim credit, was fond of quoting a Harris poll that suggested Carter would have won the popular vote by a margin of 1 percent had it not been for the machinations of the religious right. “I knew that we would have some impact on the national elections,” Falwell said, “but I had no idea that it would be this great.”

So anyway. When the Heritage Foundation started and how they immediately started influencing their agenda. And it's been going on for a very long time.

Link

I've known this for a long time, and usually related it to the abortion issue. I've even posted the link. But I never put two and two together in regard to the Hertiage Foundation being behind it.

And yes to the other poster regarding Reagan. It may be in this link or others I read but he was their chosen candidate for them.
edit on 9-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How about the PNAC?

Does that fit too?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The relationship between Harris and Brown wasn't a secret, she wasn't a mistress, they were 'boyfriend and girlfriend'.

Brown, while separated, was still married when he was also with Harris.
That makes her his mistress.

Again, why is Trump pictured with Roberts yet denies the existence of project 2025?

I haven't heard Trump say he's never heard of it...but I have heard him asked about it by leftist reporters and I have heard him say he has nothing to do with it and it doesn't represent his agenda.

So, at least you, me and Trump, all know it exists...but none of us have adopted it as our own.

Which begs the question...

If you or I take a photo with Trump...or get to sit next to him on his beautiful plane...does that mean he magically adopts either of our political agendas?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

If you or I take a photo with Trump...or get to sit next to him on his beautiful plane...does that mean he magically adopts either of our political agendas?

The outright fantasies of these guys is outrageous.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Anyone that thinks Trump will do even 5 or 6 of the things on that list is a complete nut job.

Even if he did, he has a PLAN for the country which Harris has no plan at all to fix this country.
edit on 9-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The outright fantasies of these guys is outrageous.

I've just been humoring their weird fantasies and absurd questions...but, in addition to getting bored...I'm, frankly, starting to feel dumber for doing so.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Do you think they are closet Dominionists?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Heritage Foundation quotes a memo by William Kystol one of the founders of PNAC on taxes and it's on their website. here

Can't find a connection with Robert Kagen the other neo conservative who founded it. And Krystol was anti Trump in 2016 so not sure really about either of them being currently involved.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I will agree, Kamala was technically a mistess.

As for Trump denying he's heard of it, I've heard him say such rhetoric a few times, although in Trump fashion, most likely hyperbole, but he definitely knew of it.

I remember listening in on one rally calling it a radical far right 'thing', yet in the OP of this thread there's a comfy photo of him with the architect of the project on his private jet.
I will also point out that the chosen hypothetical leader of the Department Of health and human resources Roger Severino within project 2025 was Trumps chosen position leader for the same role when he was president... coincidence?
edit on 9-8-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do you think they are closet Dominionists?

I mean, parts of project 2025 want to ban all types of abortions, and until that's done, track women who have had them, what gestational age, the reason, where they live. They want to remove health care coverage of contraception and only cover natural planning methods, and defund planned parenthood even though they cover a lot of services besides abortion.
They want to remove any language that states "gender equity or equality"
They want the head start program eliminated and to focus only on assistance to "family oriented marriage plan" so they either hate women or it's religious based.

Link

Heritage and other groups are working towards a Theocracy and Christian Nationlism.

More than 100 Christian nationalist organizations and leaders have signed on to Project 2025 with the intention of implementing their plan on a national scale.

Link

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Heritage Foundation quotes a memo by William Kystol one of the founders of PNAC on taxes and it's on their website. here

Can't find a connection with Robert Kagen the other neo conservative who founded it. And Krystol was anti Trump in 2016 so not sure really about either of them being currently involved.

Thanks.

Basically same “people” (mindset).

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yes although they seem more focused on actual issues instead of the theological bent and not the women, gay, etc issues. Just from a quick look. I could be wrong of course. I've read more about Weyrich and the evangelicals than on these 2 guys.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Vance has also talked about hypothetical situations of females who are in one state that has banned abortion and travel to another.

Will females need to have travel documents now to travel within the union?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Right? Crazy.

And no matter what Vance says about changing his mind on Trump, or on women's issues, I don't believe a word of it. He has very powerful people behind him. If Trump does win, Vance is in perfect position to be President. Either due to a health issue for Trump or 2028. With his buddies at Heritage in his pocket.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Apparently, the point of the OP's ludicrous thread is that if you share a ride on Trump's plane, you automatically share ideology with Trump.

Ridiculous premise...but the OP went with it anyway.

This was not the premise of the OP. Nowhere does it suggest that this was on a Trump plane. The picture clearly demonstrates that this is NOT a Trump plane unless one can even think that Trump would ride in such a plain and crowded seat on one of his own planes.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You might as well post photos of him with Jeffery Epstein oh wait...

most of ATS are tRump Cultists they have every excuse for why he grabs women by the ***** why he is a RICH RICH person yet had the common man's interest in mind I could go on but they are so blind it doesn't matter!

The worst THE WORST are so called "Christians" who if Jesus came today they'd crucify him (side not I often wonder if he will come again and this time his so called very people much like the jews rebuke him/her who knows)

Anyway ATS used to be so much less political but now its a right wing circle **** I will most likely have this post deleted. Funny thing is while you delete this...go read that book the one you taught if you go to church NO READ if you can and see in the end of times how the church is led astray...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join