It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump took a private flight with Project 2025 leader in 2022

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'll correct myself here.

BingoMcGoof, pointed out that the photo in the OP is most likely not on Trumps plane, maybe it is?

Does that mean Trump boarded a plane not his with Roberts?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Reagan was a breakthrough candidate for Big Business as well. The National Association of Manufacturers were a huge funding source for his potus runs.

Corporations had been given a bad name back before the turn of that century and wealthy business leaders had had their kingdoms pulled apart by the anti-trust laws. The robber baron, railroad magnets and big oil had waited for decades to find a pretty face to put before the American public that had been very cautious of monopolies throughout the first half of the twentieth century.

Along came a movie star who became a conservative governor in a liberal state. His charming smile learned from roles as a sweet love interest in many movies and a good buddy image in others had placed Reagan as a congenial host for a seasons long tv show about cowboys in the good old west where he sold soap to the adoring consumer public. This was the chance for Big Business to make their move and back him they did.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I have no proof either way, just that, well, look at the photo. Trump is cramped and I just can't imagine him putting up with that on his own plane.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If the 2025 Project is Trump's, why doesnt he say so? Why deny it? He's clear about his policies, theyre on his campaign site.

Why would he deny Project 2025?
edit on 9-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Maybe true but this article from 1984 begs to differ:

The so-called religious right is pulling out all stops to reelect President Reagan. Through a vigorous voter-registration drive, fund-raising activities, televised religious broadcasts, and close cooperation with the New Right political activists, fundamentalist ministers are seeking to have a significant impact in the 1984 election.
''My earnest desire is that in this election ... the President will not only win, but we will win also in the House and the Senate so that in the next four years he can do the things that the American people want him to do,'' says the Rev. Jerry Falwell, president of Moral Majority.

Link

Now that's from Christian Scientists. Not knowing anything about them, maybe they have a bone to pick.

Salon does state the same thing though.

salon

I was too young to really know. So maybe it was both?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

His whole voting base is not MAGA. MAGA of course will accept anything from him with an almost religious fervor. Moderate and non Maga GOP? Likely to see it as extremist as the rest of the nation does.

Trump wants the WH, for the power, his ego, to enrich his family again and to also pardon himself or drop the cases. He needs moderates to do so. He will associate or disassociate with whatever is best for his own interests.

Even Kevin Roberts the head of it stated it was a "tactical political move" to disassociate from it.
edit on 9-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Mistress ? This should be open for debate as to the exact relationship back then. Apparently Brown, had been separated from his wife for years, not just a short term separation and was considered a very eligible bachelor at the time. He loved to hob nob and surround himself with good looking young women.

Yes, they were seen together out and about and there were newspaper columnists who did speculate that they were a couple, ''an item.'' There is no conformation from either of them that their relationship reached a sexual stage, though of course it is fun for some to speculate so.

And yes, Brown did appoint this young woman to one or two very minor committee positions that had little power about them.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

2025 worries Democrats.
😎👍

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yes, certainly it was both. I was in my mid thirties and living in California at that time. My brother and I once drove to the state border with Oregon and put up a sign that read, ''Welcome to Ainrofilac''. It was clear that at the time it was the wealthy Christian enclaves such as Orange County in the southern part of the state made it for him.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Ohhh ok. Interesting!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Shh, don't tell.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: SourGrapes

His whole voting base is not MAGA. MAGA of course will accept anything from him with an almost religious fervor. Moderate and non Maga GOP? Likely to see it as extremist as the rest of the nation does.

Trump wants the WH, for the power, his ego, to enrich his family again and to also pardon himself or drop the cases. He needs moderates to do so. He will associate or disassociate with whatever is best for his own interests.

Even Kevin Roberts the head of it stated it was a "tactical political move" to disassociate from it.

Could you please define maga for us? It sounds really scary. I’ve noticed you always use it in a derogatory manner, they must be really horrible and deplorable people, yes?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Apparently, the point of the OP's ludicrous thread is that if you share a ride on Trump's plane, you automatically share ideology with Trump.

Ridiculous premise...but the OP went with it anyway.

And while you appear hungry for it...and good on you for that...it strikes me as desperate, tin foil-wrapped, propaganda frantically applied to assuage hurt feels over your loser democrat ticket.

You guys really suck at this.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Connector

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I will agree, Kamala was technically a mistess.

As for Trump denying he's heard of it, I've heard him say such rhetoric a few times, although in Trump fashion, most likely hyperbole, but he definitely knew of it.

I remember listening in on one rally calling it a radical far right 'thing', yet in the OP of this thread there's a comfy photo of him with the architect of the project on his private jet.
I will also point out that the chosen hypothetical leader of the Department Of health and human resources Roger Severino within project 2025 was Trumps chosen position leader for the same role when he was president... coincidence?

Obama and Harris have been chummy with that preacher who said "God Damn America", so by this logic, they are anti-American. Or is that (D)ifferent?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So?

You guys and the Project 2025 boogeyman are funny.

edit on 8/10/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

So?

You guys and the Project 2025 boogeyman are funny.

it's all they have. Can't do "Russia, Russia, Russia" again. Nobody would buy that a second time.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

This is veering off topic. You know..Maga. the people who consider anyone who is not as fervent as them, or may not like all Trump policies as RINOs or if someone speaks against him, they are then inundated with threats or accusations of being "trans" or an "actor", even if they used to love the person as we saw just these past weeks. Or even yesterday Trump turning against Rogan because he praised RFK.

People who tattoo their forehead and call him "King".

Maga. This base will not win the election for him, but would fully accept Project 2025 if he tells them to. That was my response to SourGrapes.

Ok. Back on topic.
edit on 10-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I will agree, Kamala was technically a mistess.

As for Trump denying he's heard of it, I've heard him say such rhetoric a few times, although in Trump fashion, most likely hyperbole, but he definitely knew of it.

I remember listening in on one rally calling it a radical far right 'thing', yet in the OP of this thread there's a comfy photo of him with the architect of the project on his private jet.
I will also point out that the chosen hypothetical leader of the Department Of health and human resources Roger Severino within project 2025 was Trumps chosen position leader for the same role when he was president... coincidence?

Ok to win this argument REFERENCE PLEASE or it is hearsay!

REFERENCE PLEASE!

You are into hearsay.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Haha... yea

You can't stand he has some loyalty that rivals the evil f'ers in politics.

You leftist are about to cast a vote for POTUS in Harris that will prove you don't care if they are an air head destroying the very fabric of society because the agenda for these nutcases fits yours. You obviously are making us think that you believe with EVERY FIBER OF YOUR BODY that America needs fixing from all this free speech and freedom to carry weapons.

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: KrustyKrab

This is veering off topic. You know..Maga. the people who consider anyone who is not as fervent as them, or may not like all Trump policies as RINOs or if someone speaks against him, they are then inundated with threats or accusations of being "trans" or an "actor", even if they used to love the person as we saw just these past weeks. Or even yesterday Trump turning against Rogan because he praised RFK.

People who tattoo their forehead and call him "King".

Maga. This base will not win the election for him, but would fully accept Project 2025 if he tells them to. That was my response to SourGrapes.

Ok. Back on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join