It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Revenue?

Plus government subsidies?

From a non profit?

That requires itself to break even on baby parts?

I wonder how those books look......

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
How does a non profit break even please?

Planned Parenthood total reported revenue for 2018 was $1.6 billion.
Pretty damn good for a "nonprofit".
Someone is getting paid a lot.

I am sure they have expenses you don't want to look into but, hey, you do you.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Guess where they are spending that money?

Not where you think they are.
$50,000,000 out of $2,000,000,000. revenue.
Like I said ... someone is getting paid a lot of money.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The nation's leading abortion rights advocacy organization plans to spend a record $50 million ahead of November's midterm elections.

www.cbsnews.com...

Which is money laundering.

Govt subsidies (tax dollars) to PP which turns a profit (a non profit org) then funneled back to Democrats, a political party.

Getting it yet?
edit on 11-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Revenue?

Plus government subsidies?

From a non profit?

That requires itself to break even on baby parts?

I wonder how those books look......

We will never know because the Democrats run it all and the Democrats love Planned Parenthood and all their dead babies ... and all that questionable money changing hands. How much of that nearly $1,000,000,000 that the government gave Planned Parenthood EACH YEAR ended up back in the hands of politicians that the Planned Parenthood was trying to buy off and keep in their pockets to keep business open? How many Democrats got paid off with Planned Parenthood gifts and money to keep them afloat and in big with government $$$ ...
edit on 8/11/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The nation's leading abortion rights advocacy organization plans to spend a record $50 million ahead of November's midterm elections.

www.cbsnews.com...

Which is money laundering.

Govt subsidies (tax dollars) to PP which turns a profit (a non profit org) then funneled back to Democrats, a political party.

Getting it yet?

Editing.

Page 13.

cdn.plannedparenthood.org...

edit on q00000050831America/Chicago0000America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000051831America/Chicago3636America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Makes the mob blush

...oh, they get govt money too.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Makes the mob blush

...oh, they get govt money too.

At least the mob has been useful in the past.
THey worked with the gov't during WWII and did some stuff good for America.
Planned Parenthood, on the other hand, likes dead babies.
Likes dead BLACK babies.
They are over represented in the abortion numbers.
Just like their high priestess Margaret Sanger wanted.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Women/girls don't even know they are pregnant until way after 6 weeks, so there is that.

My daughter had a period maybe twice a year.

She was about 5 months pregnant before she knew it.

She had one day to decide to keep him or abort him.

They had to sew him in. Thank you Sophia Loren.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I am not getting the sew him in nor Sophia Loren references.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Isn't it amazing?

Gun control and laws have the same predicate.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I am not getting the sew him in nor Sophia Loren references.

Cerclage was a new medical procedure or at least that’s what I read in the tabloids.

It was performed on Sophia to prevent miscarrying her 3rd pregnancy.

They did an emergency cerclage on my daughter trying to save her baby. She held on til month 7.

He came out at 3 pounds — and despite 2 months in NICU has never had any health issues.

You see I’ve had that experience as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's very unusual he would not have any health issues, but I am glad it worked out for everyone, but the procedure was still her decision not the governments.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's very unusual he would not have any health issues, but I am glad it worked out for everyone, but the procedure was still her decision not the governments.

Yes — it was totally her decision.

They gave her 24 hours.

If they had not performed the cerclage he would have aborted.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

They gave her 24 hours.

Well, what with the way things are in some states the doctors would just have let her bleed out and abort because they don't want to go to prison.

people.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

They gave her 24 hours.

Well, what with the way things are in some states the doctors would just have let her bleed out and abort because they don't want to go to prison.

people.com...

Absolutely, true.

But, Hey!

It’s the Dems that are all about control. Right?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I am not trying to win, ...

Yes you are.
Your quote ....

You won't win using the word...

You think your campaigning in a foreign country to get them to kill their babies is a game for you to win. That's the wording YOU used.

16 pages .... you haven't addressed the topic ....

The Democrats running abortuaries and pushing for them, while the abortuaries are killing babies and illegally selling the baby parts for medical experiments.

I am calling out your gaslighting and manipulation tactics. I am not obsessed, this whole issue involves women's rights and as such the topic is one of my interests. Another interest of mine is calling out false narratives.

Republicans consider what is happening with abortion restrictions extremely important in regards to women's rights.

Talk about false narratives, wow!
shameful liars

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just wondering.

It takes two people to make a baby. If it is her body her choice, and she decides to keep the baby, what rights should the father have as an equal part to play in conception?

"My bank account, my choice?"

In regards to any financial obligations for an unwanted child.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Newly Released Undercover Video from 2015?

Not new. Film is from 2015.

A verdict awarded the plaintiffs more than $2.2 million on November 16, 2019, and Daleiden was instructed to pay $500,000 in compensatory damages (most of which will be tripled under federal racketeering law), as well as $870,000 in punitive damages to Planned Parenthood.

I hope this becomes part of the states rights debate on abortion.

Why?

It’s none of your business or anyone else’s

How dare strangers debate my reproductive choices.

My reproductive choices are not up for debate.

Interesting use of the noun. You keep selfishly saying, "My" "my" "my"... 🤔 Aside from artificial insemination, it doesn't happen on your own. Your reproductive choices are split between you and your partner. Sometimes the precautions people deploy don't always work, and an undesired pregnancy may occur.

That pregnancy is now yours and your partners, you know the catalyst and the base that started the cells dividing , hence "the start of life". That life will continue to be alive, growing and developing and eventually becoming a mini version of yourself.

How many versions of yourself have you terminated in your lifetime?? How many possibilities did you create and then utterly destroy???
3-5? 10-15?

I don't think abortion should be cut and dry illegal, but I do want to see what alternatives (aside from abstinence) that can be used to prevent the pregnancy in the first place. I HIGHLY disagree with the serial abortionist that use it specifically for birth control.

You see, your pro-abortion logic is that its my body my choice, but think a bit deeper. You gave up half of that equation when you consensually allowed a male to enter your reproductive system.

Now you have two other partners in this. Your sex partner and the baby. They have no say though, huh? Just "My" "my" "my"....."me" "me" "me"??

I'm certainly in support of the mother surviving, and I'm also supportive of early termination for forced, nonconsensual pregnancy or birth defects.

HOWEVER, using abortion as birth control should be illegal, period. You shouldn't be able to just become a serial abortionist without some type of psychological intervention or testing. The celebratory behavior about abortion is just disgusting and wicked.

An abortion should be a painful reminder to be more responsible and take better precautions. I remember it being that way, but it's been made to be a cultural facet of biological women. Why would you wanna own that of all things?? Again, disgusting.

I guess some just don't see it

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join