It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Admits to Accepting Foreign Money for VP Biden to Influence Government Actions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: network dude

I miss somethin'?

Yes, a course on basic financial literacy.

A single investment contract where the people paying retain interest in the investment isn't anywhere near the same thing as years of direct payments from hundreds of foreign sources through shell corporations and dubious legal partnerships.

It is perfectly valid to say that Kushner, even if it was legal, should have avoided even the possibility of appearance of impropriety to a reasonable person. Unfortunately, though that is the standard I approve, it is not what has been applied to Washington for decades and most definitely isn't applied by the people that keep bringing up Kushner as a counter to Hunter.

If you're going to do whataboutism, at least understand what you're whatabouting over.

Given the political climate and prosecutorial bias that are easy to see for anybody that cares to look, anyone that doesn't suspect that Kushner would already be facing prosecution for so much as missing the dot on an "i" in that contract is out of touch.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe
You're too funny.

You must like typing away. Such a long reply to something you don't know anything about.

Wait, you do, the title is misleading.

That was it in a nutshell.

I honestly don't care what happens.

What was more important to me was the clickbait title.

Nothing more nothing less. There isn't any emotion attached to any of my previous posts.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm too funny. I guess that explains why my joke meant I had to be involved in your tantrum rather than you just hitting the report button? It was simply too funny.

Nothing more, nothing less... aside from the vague accusatory tone, projection, trying to tell me what I did in my own posts, and repeating those tactics repeatedly even after they failed.

It would seem there was either emotion, irrationality, or sociopathy, involved in there somewhere. I knew your schtick was just schtick long ago, so it's not like this is a big revelation to me. People don't typically get obsessed with fact-checking or debunking things outside their competencies if they're healthy and well-adjusted.

OP thanks you for the bumps though and looks forward to many more.

Bumps for the big guy, to go along with the 10% from Hunter... which you don't want to talk about.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe
I guess that explains why my joke meant I had to be involved in your tantrum rather than you just hitting the report button? It was simply too funny.

Why didn't you hit the report button? Since you have "criticized the OP several times in the past for their gonzo titles and reaching"

Nothing more, nothing less... aside from the vague accusatory tone, projection, trying to tell me what I did in my own posts, and repeating those tactics repeatedly even after they failed.

Read what is posted above. All I wanted to know is why people were questioning those who looked at the OP and noticed it didn't fit the title.

They were right, you even agreed.

It would seem there was either emotion, irrationality, or sociopathy, involved in there somewhere. I knew your schtick was just schtick long ago, so it's not like this is a big revelation to me. People don't typically get obsessed with fact-checking or debunking things outside their competencies if they're healthy and well-adjusted.

The obsessing seems to be on your part. I was just commenting on the title not fitting the content of the OP and other members catching flack because they noticed that too.

Besides, this is infotainment. It is a game which you are taking too seriously. That is you getting emotional about it.

Bumps for the big guy, to go along with the 10% from Hunter... which you don't want to talk about.

Exactly, I don't care.

I'm not someone who is going to be in a jury to incarcerate or free Hunter.

edit on 12-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join