It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Admits to Accepting Foreign Money for VP Biden to Influence Government Actions.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Would love to see every Biden’s family members bank accounts for the last 40+ years. I’m sure it’s all on the up👍

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It can't hear you my friend.

That's a ghost of the old DNC. This particular form is the specter of fair justice.

The ghosts of the old DNC pass through the replies wearing different names, but they don't seem to observe things that happen in our current reality or meaningfully respond to our many attempts at communication.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe
Sad.

What is sad is that nowhere in the source posted by the OP does it say "Hunter Biden Admits to Accepting Foreign Money for VP Biden to Influence Government Actions."

Is it that hard to just admit someone didn't have something to back-up their claim?

edit on 9-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

It can't hear you my friend.

That's a ghost of the old DNC. This particular form is the specter of fair justice.

The ghosts of the old DNC pass through the replies wearing different names, but they don't seem to observe things that happen in our current reality or meaningfully respond to our many attempts at communication.

Sad.

Ha, you put it very eloquently. Ironically it's similar to a person with dementia or Alzheimer's

Equally ironic interaction with the side in "the lead", it seems some of its disciples walk through their world dreading 3 months of hand-wringing worry and concern

I should perhaps drive the higher road as someone afflicted with that condition is certainly in a high-stress environment.

What do I know? I try to keep my emotions in check when looking at letters arranged in a certain order.

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
What do I know? I try to keep my emotions in check when looking at letters arranged in a certain order.

Maybe you should check again because nothing in what the OP cited does it say "Hunter Biden Admits" to anything.

ETS: It isn't like anyone here is making YT money, so why resort to clickbait titles?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Sad.

What is sad is that nowhere in the source posted by the OP does it say "Hunter Biden Admits to Accepting Foreign Money for VP Biden to Influence Government Actions."

Is it that hard to just admit someone didn't have something to back-up their claim?

Why are you asking me?

I didn't read the OP source and made no comment about the title. I've already read enough of the documents to know that it's irrelevant what Hunter admits to.

I know you'd love to catch me endorsing or promoting things that are misleading because of how many times I've pointed out when you do it... as you'd probably love to do a lot of things that are highly unlikely to happen. It's embarrassing that you tried to do it based on a throwaway joke that went only so far to suggest that the DNC has become a party of tiered justice. It appears OP isn't the only one reaching and probably not the only one that won't admit it when it's pointed out.

I've criticized the OP several times in the past for their gonzo titles and reaching because it gives a convenient vector for people that want to derail discussion of the facts. Doesn't seem to have made much difference and, to the surprise of nobody with a brain, it continues to be a convenient way for perpetual clowns to ignore reality while selectively clutching their pearls.

Should I notify the Q thread they'll have to carry on without their pet debunker for a while? I'll let them know you're busy arguing with me about the things I do in your head.
edit on K225603kAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: Typo

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
We are supposed to be better than this. Gaslighting isn't something we should do. Just report the facts. The facts are damming enough on their own. No Hunter didn't admit to any of this, but he will be found guilty of it, and it will likely point to Joey. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone, but we can't claim "they" are lying and gaslighting, and then wallow in the same slop.

all IMHO.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: putnam6

Maybe you should check again because nothing in what the OP cited does it say "Hunter Biden Admits" to anything.

ETS: It isn't like anyone here is making YT money, so why resort to clickbait titles?

I know it seems as if every post requires your input, but I can assure you this particular one it isn't the case.

I never said, suggested, or inferred Hunter admitted Jack Squat, ONLY that the obsessed squawking "it's not true", "it's not true" is the virtual definition of a tempest in a teapot.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tempest in a teapot (American English), or also phrased as storm in a teacup (British English), or tempest in a teacup, is an idiom meaning a small event that has been exaggerated out of proportion.

Now if we want to hold to form, here is where you besmirch Wikipedia as an invalid source for the definition of tempest in a teapot or suggest it's more proper to use teacup instead of teapot. The way this thread is going it will probably be both.

I am hopeful this will conclude our interaction in this thread and Im looking forward to future interactions in other threads

I sincerely hope you have a great day...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Romanian guy may have been a middle man for bigger international players. 😉

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks for calling me "maam". That was very cordial of you!

I don't deny that the government has prepared a case against Hunter Biden. But I still don't see, even in your very nice citation, where it says that Hunter Biden admitted to any of it.

Very likely H.Biden has admitted through turning some as new evidence. That's why we're seeing the "charges" being presented like they are. Somebody else has given enough proof to move into unburdened facts. 😎

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals
a reply to: WeMustCare

I’m not seeing the part where “Hunter Biden Admits to Accepting Foreign Money for VP Biden to Influence Government Actions.”

Am I missing something. He’s being accused yes, but he hasn’t “admitted” to crappola.

H.Biden might be engaged in current plea discussions. ✅

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Would love to see every Biden’s family members bank accounts for the last 40+ years. I’m sure it’s all on the up👍

And hunt down the cash-gold stash too. The Bidens didn't have thousands of illegally obtained and illegally retained classified documents at home and in offices for nothing either. 😃

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

It's no coincidence that this would come out after the democrats are done with Joe and have their even more feckless water carrying replacement.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

But Joe is more likely to cut a deal, imo.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And......? Jared in law got 2 BILLION $$$ from Saudi Arabia while wife's daddy was Prez.....

Hmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Jared is an actual businessman so there’s that.
Hunter is just a coc aine brained grifter trying to sell favors from his father.
I doubt this ends up in true justice.
They already tried to let it die of the statute of limitations.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There were videos I know I recall seeing on Rumble with some more proof than what we have here, but I don't have them on me... You are welcome. We can agree to disagree, but I am a gentleman at all times as I can possibly be.
edit on 9000000023120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

And......? Jared in law got 2 BILLION $$$ from Saudi Arabia while wife's daddy was Prez.....

Hmmmmmmm
Check, Jared is an interesting subject that you should do a thread on to counter Trump. I am all about whatever the real truth is and will not be happy with anything less.

I think Trump doesn't need a dime. Jared, I know not his motives but I have a "he might be one of the zealot Zionist" feel with that one. A zealot like the Jihadist are IMHO.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hmmmmmmm

You are missing a huge chunk of what was stated in the article.

According to prosecutors, Hunter Biden and his business associate "were concerned that lobbying work might cause political ramifications for the defendant's father," so the deal was structured in a way that "concealed the true nature of the work he was performing."
Imagine that and before you set up for the whataboutism

The special counsel's office made a passing reference to Hunter Biden's work with Popoviciu in their December indictment. However, Wednesday's filing was the first to suggest that Hunter Biden was compensated in a lobbying capacity
So he was being paid as a lobbiest but was not registered as one. And what law does that break???

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I didn't read the OP source and made no comment about the title.

But you think you were informed enough to reply.

That is sad.

ETA:

I've criticized the OP several times in the past for their gonzo titles and reaching...

It wasn't a throwaway joke it was a dig at other people doing what you claimed to have done above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join