It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden 'not confident' in peaceful transfer of power

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

what a rosey picture you paint
Detroit specifically

3 days of protests in Michigan: Here’s what happened - May 29-31 2020

There was chaos and clashes - just not to the level of other cities (not a lot to burn that wasn't already burned out - and not a lot to loot in the "D") - Because Detroit Police were Doing their job - unlike other jurisdictions across the country - 244 arrested in (3) nights

While most of the protest was peaceful, there were some pockets of violence. Detroit police cars were damaged and graffiti was used in some public places.

Carry on

edit on 8-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: network dude

Trump hasn't exactly been subtle about the plan. He specifically named the people he has in place in Georgia during his recent Atlanta event.

and if it's illegal, arrest his ass. If it's not, then cry a bit more.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Mahogani

Tell me.

After the whole Russia hoax, did you guy relent and accept that Trump won?

Almost every night I go to bed, I have dreams about Trump being president.

Just like you.

You didn't answer my question......

Also, I do not dream of any politician....well, maybe the one in my profile but none spring to mind

I did answer it.

Let me know if you still need me to explain what I said, maybe you missed it.

I wanted to illustrate one of my recurring dream favorites, and AI made it possible in under 30 seconds! Thanks AI!

That's one of my dreams, pretty much. Trump having a grand ol' time with the world dictators, pruning his skin while they all enjoy a nice glass of Chateau de Pyongyang.

P.S. Yes, I am aware that AI also tossed in Deadpool's baby legs in the middle of the Jacuzzi. I don't feel like editing.

P.P.S. Also, isn't it interesting how the AI made Trump white but his face orange. That is without any prompt. I just said I wanted people in a Jacuzzi drinking wine and listed some names.

um.....I was kidding about the sheets thing, but it appears that might be the case. I'm not here to judge, LBGTQ folks are just something I don't understand, but you have every right to be you. But this is.....a little yuk.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I mean, we know Trump's plans if he loses. He has around 70 people on election boards around the country that will refuse to certify results. His hope is that it will then go to the Supreme Court and they'll uphold the refusal to certify. This will lead to neither candidate getting 270 electoral votes. At that point the election will be decided by Congress and since its done on a state basis and not representative basis, the election will be given to Trump.

If that comes to pass, it would be the end of the country.

You literally just installed a candidate at the 11th hour.

After the primaries.

After knowing the current guy is a hospice patient.

While the border is wide open

While inflation continues.

While staring down WWIII.

Did I miss anything?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

3 protests over 3 days in May. The protests went on all summer. I live here and know this. And again, minor incidents. From your link, No burning, looting, by protestors in Detroit. Arrests were made of people walking down the street after curfew as well. Not even protest related.

And again violent protesters should be arrested. We've seen that in both cases I have no issue with it.

Trump raised the punishment on defacing/destroying federal property. Yet flat out told us he will pardon those in prison for assaulting the police. That's just fact. I didn't say it. He said it. I think it's ridiculous if Biden would say that as well.
edit on 8-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

"None in Detroit."

Yet from the link:

In Grand Rapids, after a peaceful protest ended, a smaller group rioted in the Downtown area, setting fires to multiple vehicles, smashing windows and looting several businesses. It lasted well into early Sunday morning.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Grand Rapids is a smaller town 3 hours away from Detroit.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can't even sit through the comments for this lol they're was no insurrection except by mr. My buttsbeenwiped.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm well aware.

Just pointing out your dishonestly and weasely words.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Detroit did not have looting/burning. Not weaseling.

The point is. There were numerous arrests both federal and misdemeanors in 2020. There were also thousands of peaceful protests. All facts. All violent rioters and cop assaulters should be arrested and if found guilty, do their time.

No one on the left is calling any of these people in jail, "hostages or political prisoners"

No Dem candidate is running on "giving cops their power back" and "immunity from prosecution" while out of the other side of his mouth promising to "free the j6" police assaulting convicted felons, only because they were violent on his behalf.

Justify his stance on both which ever way helps you. We see it.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Because they likely got bailed out by the current VP and nominee....

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Oh I knew you would find a way to justify what he's saying. Fully expected it.

See, here's the thing. You only get bail if you have not had your trial. And I'll find you a link that there is no record the VP ever donated to a bail fund. It's been posted here before.
Once you've been convicted, nothing gets you out. But, if you're doing it to benefit the guy who lost the election, you will get a pardon if you elect him this time.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
And I'll find you a link that there is no record the VP ever donated to a bail fund. .

She advertised where people could donate to bail them out.
She encouraged people to do so.
So she actively engaged in getting looters and arsonists out of jail.

Every time she calls herself a tough prosecutor, it's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Oh I knew you would find a way to justify what he's saying. Fully expected it.

See, here's the thing. You only get bail if you have not had your trial. And I'll find you a link that there is no record the VP ever donated to a bail fund. It's been posted here before.
Once you've been convicted, nothing gets you out. But, if you're doing it to benefit the guy who lost the election, you will get a pardon if you elect him this time.

the link is still active, or at least was as of last week. She posted a link to the bail fund for those arrested during the protests. Again, gaslight stupid people who don't know, but that sh!t won't fly here.

x.com...
edit on 8-8-2024 by network dude because: since I love me a link.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I don't need to use weasly words or obscure facts to make my points Frogs.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'm not confident either.

If Trump wins all hell will break loose.

Remember 2016? I do.

This was city streets in 2016 - anti-Trump riots all over the US.
Protestors screaming "Trumps not my President"

www.bbc.com...
www.yahoo.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
duckduckgo.com... 016%2F11%2F12%2Fus%2F12xp-protests_web4%2F12xp-protests_web4-superJumbo.jpg&pn=1

Thousands upon thousands more liberals participated in the anti-Trump riots of 2016, post election, than in the Jan 6 riots.

The post Trump election, violence and hell to pay rejection of the results by liberals was enormous compared to Jan 6. They were all over the US. Rioting, burning cities.

If Trump wins we can expect massive violence by the liberal left,
massive rioting,
massive looting,
massive burning of cities,
by liberals all over the US
who will refuse to accept
the election results
just as they did in 2016.
It will be a repeat of 2016
only far far worse.

Liberals will do absolutely everything they can think of to prevent the transfer of power.

As well as riot and destroy cities just like in 2016

For example: immediately after Trump was sworn in, the DNC faked the Russian dossier, and went straight into impeachment with a bought and paid for fake document with the assistance of the FBI.

edit on 8/8/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

no worries, a leftie came up with a plan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As many as it takes... and form a blanket exclusion zone around the Capitol extending as far as needed.

Shoot to kill if line is broken.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

no worries, a leftie came up with a plan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As many as it takes... and form a blanket exclusion zone around the Capitol extending as far as needed.

Shoot to kill if line is broken.

They could do what BLM (an official member of the DNC) did. They took over a state capital and declared themselves an independent nation. Walz praised them for it. So I suppose they might surround the US capital and declare DC a new nation separate from the US, with the support and praise of the Democratic Party. Remember how Democrats formed the independent nation of CHOP/CHAZ (the summer of love). A show of love for the US.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If it wasn't for brave Patriot KYLE RITTENHOUSE, the riots would have continued into 2021. He shot a couple of the rioting thugs, and they all retreated like rats back their holes across the country.

Rittenhouse-solution is a template that should be remembered, if Liberals begin destroying private property and killing people again in 2025, as President Biden is predicting.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Which means we could expect the Democrats to try to overthrow the election if Trump wins...and Biden will not give up without a fight is what I think he is saying. An Insurrection is on the table.

Things they falsely accused Trump of doing.

Raskin summed up the Democrats plan to save democracy through Martial Law. Chilling....

edit on 777Vpm09America/ChicagoFri, 09 Aug 2024 16:39:05 -0500 by 777Vader because: a reply to: TheSingleBillie

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join