It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden 'not confident' in peaceful transfer of power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Rent free
In their heads 24/7
Even when sleeping

It's amazing

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Mahogani
But please, no more of your erotica please.

Well, it's no Hitler with boobs, but on the other hand it's on topic for this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Seriously? Federal charges occurred in 2020 as well. And again. How many times do I have to say all violent protestors should be arrested? Just because you don't like the fact that there is proof other groups instigated and the rioters were not trying to disrupt the electoral process does not make me a hypocrite. There are no excuses for violence on either side.

Now, if I was like you, making excuses for J6 and not 2020, that those rioters are Patriots and the others thugs, then, yeah that's a hypocrite. They are all thugs and all stupid in what they did. Both sides.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It’s about MAGA supporting, election denying, state officials refusing to certify election results, which will inevitably end up in the Supreme court, where they’ll obviously side with Trump.

A video describing it in detail.

Trump has a plan to rig the 2024 election and it’s a serious concern.

edit on 7-8-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Biden and Democrats have a bad known habit of talking opposites!

If he's emphasizing this for MAGA, then LOOKOUT, Democrats may have plans like Raskin said the other day. ☠️

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Rent free
In their heads 24/7
Even when sleeping

It's amazing

The fantasies that a subconscious mind can come up with are very telling, and in some cases rather disgusting where it's willing to take them.
I don't think I'd be creating memes if I had dreams like that; I'd find a good psychiatrist and try to sort out my deviant,sick obsessions.

I thnik if it looks like a certain party can't cheat their way to a win they'll make suree there's an insurection, even if they have to hire actors to create it.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Not a chance would they. IF Trump wins, recount after recount, oh lookie we found some ballots in a dumpster all for democrats, obviously a MAGA plot. Oh my, here's another box of ballots in Hillary's closet. Face it, we either accept communism or we trim the roots of the republic. I'm not at all hopeful.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

We have nothing to fear but fear itself

Joseph Robinette Biden

Fear the transfer of power fear the winter ...the climate...Russia but most of all Donald and the Deplorables

No wonder their voter base is skittish AF.

Most of the right is resigned to the fact the Democrats will win, most believe it's a miracle Trump has come this far

it's why Trump is emploring everyone to get out and vote

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why would he be? Trump hasn't accepted his loss from 4 years ago yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Seriously? Federal charges occurred in 2020 as well. And again. How many times do I have to say all violent protestors should be arrested? Just because you don't like the fact that there is proof other groups instigated and the rioters were not trying to disrupt the electoral process does not make me a hypocrite. There are no excuses for violence on either side.

Now, if I was like you, making excuses for J6 and not 2020, that those rioters are Patriots and the others thugs, then, yeah that's a hypocrite. They are all thugs and all stupid in what they did. Both sides.

You keep trying to draw this correlation.

J6 was a half a day incident, in one place.

The riots were all over the nation for months.

I've never called anyone involved in J6 a patriot, build your strawmen elsewhere. While you're at it, find those standards please....

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Yet another meidas touch delusional.

You guys are multiplying.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yet you're here stating it was "a half day incident". And? A half day trying to stop the electoral process. Guess we're lucky the Seditious Conspiracy crew didn't succeed with their plan to hold the Capitol for weeks with additional weapons and support brought in. They were there doing that because Trump lied to them for months, even before the election. They admitted they were there because he wanted them to be. They were there because he told them they were "cheated" that they needed to take their country back. Call them stupid for listening if you wish, however he knew there were stupid people listening to him.

And he was fully aware he lost the election. His own audits we didn't even know about until more recently said the same thing every other one did. He had his campaign either cook up or he just went along with a whole fake elector scheme. He still refuses to accept his loss and is still whining and stating it will happen again. Guess what? More dumb people are listening. Yeah he will never accept a loss and the majority of the country except Maga see this.

edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yet you're here stating it was "a half day incident". And? A half day trying to stop the electoral process.

Yea, there were probably a few in there that wanted that. How did that work out?

The guy who just lost his congress seat did that and he got a slap on the wrist and the media stopped talking about it.....

They were there doing that because Trump lied to them for months, even before the election. They admitted they were there because he wanted them to be. They were there because he told them they were "cheated" that they needed to take their country back. Call them stupid for listening if you wish, however he knew there were stupid people listening to him.

And laws were changed as a result. Power wrestled back from the executive branch of states.

So no, Trump was not wrong.

Your entire predicate of the election being wrong is false.

Guess what, you guys did it in 2016 as well. Not only that, there was a russia investigation and a ukraine impeachment too.

Your betters just installed a candidate. Spare me your threat to democracy faux indignation Frogs.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder...

If Trump does win the election and there are riots outside the capital building, will you call that an insurrection as well? Will you also say they should shoot to kill in that instance, or will you say they are justified because it's against Trump?

Do you think it won't happen?

Seriously, as bad as the January 6th riot was, I don't remember any fires, cars turned over, or businesses destroyed. Did I miss something? Also, I don't remember any violent protests across the nation. Did I miss something again?

The blind spot some of you have to your own party is truly astounding.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

May 30

White House riot is another.

Burning a police station.

What they will, and would never call an insurrection is pretty clear.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Dapaga

May 30

White House riot is another.

Burning a police station.

What they will, and would never call an insurrection is pretty clear.

By changing two of your words, I can show the other side of that particular coin.

"Who they will, and would never call an insurrectionist is pretty clear."

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Biden is going for the low-hanging fruit by looking up his past statements, and repeating them. His brain is too far gone for creativity.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden and Democrats have a bad known habit of talking opposites!

If he's emphasizing this for MAGA, then LOOKOUT, Democrats may have plans like Raskin said the other day. ☠️

After Donald Trump won in 2016, Obama's Attorney General told Democrats to get out in the streets and draw blood, to show how angry they are that Trump stole the election from Hillary.
Imagine, the Attorney General of the United States, the Top Law Enforcement Officer, calling for Election Denying and Public Violence!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

You know raskin said that the backup plan is to deny certification of the election if trump wins before he is sworn in.

With that coming from a sitting member of the left I would say the risk lay with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join