It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden 'not confident' in peaceful transfer of power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

I wanted to illustrate one of my recurring dream favorites, and AI made it possible in under 30 seconds! Thanks AI!

That's one of my dreams, pretty much. Trump having a grand ol' time with the world dictators, pruning his skin while they all enjoy a nice glass of Chateau de Pyongyang.

That is what you dream about? Woah. The TDS is strong with you. Seriously, you are out there. Maybe take a break from the orange man hate. Turn off CNN or whatever is afflicting you. Go outside. Pet a kitty cat.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

We can't have another January 6, or worse.

Oh, my goodness no! Because worse would have to be like the BLM riots, excuse me - peaceful protests, which included looting stores and burning things down. And this type of thing could be possible as I never heard of any of these people going to jail, so am guessing they are still running around free and unhindered by the past.

They don't actually support Trump, so I guess you are referring to the normally mild-mannered orange man fans. But since when does logic play a role in anything now.
edit on 7-8-2024 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Over 15,000 arrested on both misdemeanor and federal charges over that summer at a total of 10,600 protests between May and August of 2020
It's readily available info.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Mahogani

You know raskin said that the backup plan is to deny certification of the election if trump wins before he is sworn in.

With that coming from a sitting member of the left I would say the risk lay with them.

It could happen if Americans gave DEMOCRATS control of the House, which would be effective 1/1/2025.

Which could happen, due to Speaker Mike Johnson sending all members of Congress on vacation for 48 days, back on July 26th. Important election year with Democrats in Congress, White House, MSM working full-time to win in November, and Johnson allowing GOP to disburse to beaches and other vacation spots until September 9th!
Grrrr!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: ColeYounger2

She livestreamed. As did many others, livestreams, social media posts. So very proud of what they were doing. Not my fault they were dumb. 🤣

I'm glad they did live stream. Because as it happened, I got to watch many/most of them enter in peacefully with the capitol guards opening the doors for them, walking them down the hallways, and shaking some of their hands and they walked past. They looked like a bunch of tourists.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Huh, Tucker didn't show you but you missed how they got the door open, the line including Proud Boy Domenic Pezolla who along with others pushed through the police line. He then broke the window, and opened the door from the inside allowing the crowd including Chansley to walk in the restricted building. At this time others were breaching windows and doors. That video is out there as well.

As the Cops have stated, they were out numbered and thought they could deescalate the situation as they knew if they opened fire they would be attacked. People were streaming in with bats, tasers,sharpened flag poles, knives, flexi cuffs, hammers,bear spray, sharpened ax handles and hockey sticks, etc.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Over 15,000 arrested on both misdemeanor and federal charges over that summer at a total of 10,600 protests between May and August of 2020

Wow, didn't realize that. I just found some numbers on the DOJ website, they say about 300. Maybe you could share a link that has more accurate data than the DOJ.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You didn't mention the video of Capitol police (correctly) opening the doors so the protestors could come in to tour their own property.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That is the accurate number of federal charges I believe. Here is the number through the beginning of June for all arrests:

The FBI later expanded that number to more than 13,600 (as of June 6, 2020).

Link

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

There may be. At the time of this article 35 Capitol police were being investigated for their actions, like these suspended Maga supporting cops.

Capitol Police suspended two officers in January, according to Representative Tim Ryan, the Ohio Democrat who chairs the House Appropriations Committee. One of the suspended officers was seen taking selfies with rioters, and another put on a pro-Trump "Make America Great Again" hat during the attack, Ryan said.

Link

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

How many of them are still sitting in prison and will be for many years to come?

I was reading some stats this morning on the people locked up for 1/6, most are in there for obstruction, some have misdemeanor and felony charges. You keep claiming that they’re these awful people that committed these horrendous crimes and for the majority of them, that’s just more hyperbolic bs that you love to spread on here. It’s just not the case no matter how you try and embellish it. There’s people in prison that were basically given a tour of the place, it’s complete horse #. What I also found interesting is that they’re wanting to reopen and retry some of the people that are out now, such as the Shamon dude. WTF?

I highly doubt that ANTIFA and BLM supporters/rioters are getting the same treatment and most if not all are probably out now. 1/6 doesn’t come close to comparing to the 2020 riots, which were much worse than anything that happened on 1/6.

The 1/6 debacle was a ruse, the lies from the FBI instigating it, the guards showing people around, the committee and the people “allowed” on it was nonsense and then low n behold we have missing files from the committee. Sounds all on the up n up to me🙄

The amount of bs propaganda you and others have been spoon fed and believe is scary. I see it parroted here every day from the squad and so much of it’s drenched in denial and brainwashed drivel, also scary.

And if you believe that 2020 was a fair, honest and secure election maybe you should slow down on the kool aid.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

15k arrested from 10.6k different protest? So an average of 1.5 people arrested per protest. Got it👍🤣🙄

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Mahogani

Tell me.

After the whole Russia hoax, did you guy relent and accept that Trump won?

Almost every night I go to bed, I have dreams about Trump being president.

Just like you.

do you have to change the sheets?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I think he could be talking about the Capitol building being stormed again with armed
insurrectionists.
I'm just guessing though .

Ok, how many federal operatives this time versus last time?

As many as it takes... and form a blanket exclusion zone around the Capitol extending as far as needed.

Shoot to kill if line is broken.

I like that. And if Trump win's and the left riots again, as they did in 2017, same same. Sounds very fairish.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Biden has no business being President at this point .

I don't understand why this is allowed to continue.
He's obviously cognitively declined to the point that he can't function
let alone run the country.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Biden 'not confident' in peaceful transfer of power

Yeah .... the 'tolerant' left isn't so tolerant. They find any excuse to
burn down buildings and loot and intimidate people. If their fake
black woman loses, I'm sure they'll take to the streets and have a
melt down.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I mean, we know Trump's plans if he loses. He has around 70 people on election boards around the country that will refuse to certify results. His hope is that it will then go to the Supreme Court and they'll uphold the refusal to certify. This will lead to neither candidate getting 270 electoral votes. At that point the election will be decided by Congress and since its done on a state basis and not representative basis, the election will be given to Trump.

If that comes to pass, it would be the end of the country.
edit on 8-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I mean, we know Trump's plans if he loses. He has around 70 people on election boards around the country that will refuse to certify results. His hope is that it will then go to the Supreme Court and they'll uphold the refusal to certify. This will lead to neither candidate getting 270 electoral votes. At that point the election will be decided by Congress and since its done on a state basis and not representative basis, the election will be given to Trump.

If that comes to pass, it would be the end of the country.

At least then, you would have gotten ONE thing right in all the years you cry here. He would end democracy. He would be a dictator on day 1. He would refuse to leave the WH! OR, he might win, and the left will do all those things, and you would look like a giant tool. Whichever.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Actually, although you hate to believe this. The majority of those 10,600 protests were peaceful. So, yeah not an arrest at every one. Detroit alone had one at least once a week all summer with no burning,rioting,looting.
edit on 8-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump hasn't exactly been subtle about the plan. He specifically named the people he has in place in Georgia during his recent Atlanta event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join