It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden 'not confident' in peaceful transfer of power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Full title:
Biden 'not confident' in peaceful transfer of power after election if Kamala wins

“If Trump loses, I’m not confident at all,” Biden said when asked if he is confident about a peaceful transfer of power.

Y'all remember Biden right? The current POTUS?

Anyway, he sat down for an interview which is supposed to be airing in full this Sunday. This snippet is making the rounds.

Since the disaster of the "most secure election" in 2020 I've not heard much fanfare about fixes. I do understand some states have made steps and corrected the blanket mandates from their respective executive branches.

The same entity that deemed 2020 the most secure are also now warning about potential for DDoS attacks on election day.

So when Ol Joey speaks like this, it makes me wonder what he knows.......in his brief bouts of clarity anyway.

Source link
edit on 7-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I'm with him on that one.

I don't feel confident at all Trump would accept a loss, but that's only because he didn't accept the last one, or any loss in his entire life. If we are to go on his past record, Biden has every right to be concerned.

But so is most of the US.

I'll try to find this poll from a couple of days ago, but until I do I won't quote any specific numbers. What the poll showed was the breakdown in how Americans look at the transfer of power and if they believe the next one will be peaceful.

Some 90% of the Dems believe Trump will try something unconstitutional again the next time around, and will try to prevent a peaceful transfer.

The independents were in the mid 60s in this poll. So around 2/3 of the independents think Trump will try it again.

Some 30% of Republicans think the same thing. These are the ones MAGA calls RINOs, but they've called themselves Republicans their whole lives.

Overall, the poll came out to around 62% of all Americans being concerned about it. It's a real, palpable concern... and it should be taken seriously. And all measures possible should be taken to prevent it, at all levels of government. We can't have another January 6, or worse.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I think he could be talking about the Capitol building being stormed again with armed
insurrectionists.
I'm just guessing though .

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Tell me.

After the whole Russia hoax, did you guy relent and accept that Trump won?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

I think he could be talking about the Capitol building being stormed again with armed
insurrectionists.

Ok, how many federal operatives this time versus last time?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
He can't form a whole sentence - At 1st he said If trump wins there will be violence then corrected himself and said if trump don't win or something along the sort.

Biden has no business being President at this point .
edit on 7-8-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Tell me.

Almost every night I go to bed, I have dreams about Trump being president.

Just like you.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Tell me.

Just like you.

You didn't answer my question......

Also, I do not dream of any politician....well, maybe the one in my profile but none spring to mind

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

insurrectionists.

As many as it takes... and form a blanket exclusion zone around the Capitol extending as far as needed.

Shoot to kill if line is broken.
edit on Wed, 07 Aug 2024 17:57:32 -0500575America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

insurrectionists.

As many as it takes... and form a blanket exclusion zone around the Capitol extending as far as needed.

Shoot to kill if line in broken.

You also didn't answer my question.

How interesting.

Did you feel the same about the 2020 riots?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If Joe said it, we better take it seriously, because he is the gold standard of sound judgement, and the indisputable voice of wisdom and reason.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Which means we could expect the Democrats to try to overthrow the election if Trump wins...and Biden will not give up without a fight is what I think he is saying. An Insurrection is on the table.

Things they falsely accused Trump of doing.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

🤣 A "fed" like this one?

Kennedy Lindsey had a short sword, a steel tactical whip, a collapsible baton, pepper spray, a butterfly knife and a flashlight taser in her possession when a U.S. Secret Service officer searched her backpack, according to an FBI affidavit.

Lindsey was charged with a woman who flew with her from California to Washington, D.C. Lindsey bought plane tickets for both of them after then-President Donald Trump announced that there would be a “wild” protest there on Jan. 6. Lindsey posted on social media that she was going because “boss man called for us to be there."

“Everyone is storming the building, folks," Lindsey said on a self-recorded video, according to the affidavit. "We must do this as patriots. It says so in the Constitution.”

Link

affadavit pdf download with pics/documentation

I can give you probably 100 more similar cases if you want.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

according to an FBI affidavit.

Oh well, then it must be true. The FBI would never lie.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yea, lemme know when they burn it down and put small businesses under.

Let me know when they murder their own.

And of course let me know when you develop the intellectual honesty to have a consistent standard....

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

She livestreamed. As did many others, livestreams, social media posts. So very proud of what they were doing. Not my fault they were dumb. 🤣

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Tell me.

Just like you.

You didn't answer my question......

Also, I do not dream of any politician....well, maybe the one in my profile but none spring to mind

I did answer it.

Let me know if you still need me to explain what I said, maybe you missed it.

I wanted to illustrate one of my recurring dream favorites, and AI made it possible in under 30 seconds! Thanks AI!

That's one of my dreams, pretty much. Trump having a grand ol' time with the world dictators, pruning his skin while they all enjoy a nice glass of Chateau de Pyongyang.

P.S. Yes, I am aware that AI also tossed in Deadpool's baby legs in the middle of the Jacuzzi. I don't feel like editing.

P.P.S. Also, isn't it interesting how the AI made Trump white but his face orange. That is without any prompt. I just said I wanted people in a Jacuzzi drinking wine and listed some names.

edit on 7-8-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Where am I not consistent. I have always stated violent rioters should be arrested and that I am for peaceful, legal protesting.

That you can't see the difference between a riot and people hell bent on stopping the electoral count, Seditious Conspiracy (charged and convicted groups) attacking the nations capitol.

From the thousands of protests in 2020 there were some riots. Can provide stats if you need. Many of which had now convicted random Boogaloo Bois and others, burning buildings, shooting at cops/ police stations, again, unlike your "fed" claim, I can provide links. I've never once rallied a cry that the 15,000 people arrested are "political prisoners" and "hostages", and should be free.

Just wait until Trump gives the police their "power back" and "immunity from prosecution" as he promised. He's looking for unrest after cops get the freedom to kill and as we've seen in cases in Louisiana, rape and torture people.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I wonder what your opinion if Biden and Zelensky are....

But please, no more of your erotica please.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You've shown your double standards perfectly in that post.

I will add though that the people tasked with prosecuting sure were lenient on others....

Now my problem you are unable to see your own hypocrisy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join