It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Trump fumes, Republicans wince at ‘public nervous breakdown’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We just appreciate that you are a kiwi and aren't an American.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So, feeling's mutual, I'd guess.

edit on 2024-08-07T19:44:40-05:0007Wed, 07 Aug 2024 19:44:40 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
You guys and your fake candidate with her farther Left VP pick are off the rails.

Nobody wants those radical, America hating Commie clowns running this country into the ground from within.
Nobody voted for them. 😂😂

Open borders and men's tampons are policies you guys can really get behind eh?, this is what you guys are pretending to gloat about?

It's astonishing how far the America hating rot has infiltrated your brains.

Well, no citizen who lives this country wants them. Only the ones who have been suckered in and manipulated to the point of being willfully ignorant by the media. The same ones who didn't care about Kamala a month ago and drool over her now.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

They are free in all bathrooms. And as I believe you're not female, that's a huge deal. No need go get into the specifics of it, but it's a great and helpful thing to teens in school.

Yeah there are lots of "iM WiTh h3r" guys who need tampons in public bathrooms. I 100% believe that.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

NPC's got their update.

Klamalla 2.0

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I wonder whether his cult will follow him down, or whether they’ll finally see sense and peel off from the convoy before he takes the Jonestown fork. It's coming up pretty soon I'd say.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   

It seems that is the emblem of power in the US, how much you can hurt someone else.

With the country as with Trump, quos deus vult perdere, prius dementat.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I assure you, the fairly constant murders of African-Americans by law enforcement, is 'a thing'.

What a joke, cops aren’t out constantly killing black people, FFS. Cops killing blacks is actually a extremely small percentage of US shooting deaths. Now then maybe even you can do the math and logic. Black people commit the highest amount of crimes, they also commit over half of the murders. So… logic is going to dictate that LEO’s are going to have a higher contact rate than any other race, hence a higher shooting rate of that race. Next highest are Latinos with Caucasian and Asian at the bottom. Were you able to follow and understand that?

You constantly have issues and problems understanding how things actually work over here. Your google searches and especially the resources that you constantly use, don’t always equate to the truth or our reality here in the US. I feel you have a very false perception of all things America most of the time. Maybe because your government has oppressed y’all for so long? 🤷‍♂️

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: Mahogani

I wonder whether his cult will follow him down, or whether they’ll finally see sense and peel off from the convoy before he takes the Jonestown fork. It's coming up pretty soon I'd say.

Finally see sense and…… what? Vote Democrat? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
edit on 8-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I assure you, the fairly constant murders of African-Americans by law enforcement, is 'a thing'.

I assure you, it's not.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Finally see sense and what? Vote Democrat?

Stay alive, I mean, and out of prison. Which is where Trump is so obviously headed.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Finally see sense and what? Vote Democrat?

Stay alive, I mean, and out of prison. Which is where Trump is so obviously headed.
Yeah, that’s not what you said. Honestly you’re not making much sense in either post. I think your TDS is getting in the way of you making coherent sentences.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Don’t forget voters vote on peoples looks, hence the orange man memes.

Brown woman with a old white haired man under her. Win.

And then we have orange man-bad, with a disproportionately chubby bearded face eye liner wearing weird dude. Lose.

10-4!

Yep, I hate to break it to folks but the Vance dude has some splainin of his own to do.. I am thinking this too is a setup. What kind? Well, to expose some Never Trumpers.

If this is a movie that is the most likely. If it hasn't been, then God help us all.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I suspect Kiwi's would send this one home to momma if he tried the lies on them. The butthurting leftist just can't stand the truth at all. They must pretend not to see it and pretend the lies is the real story. Narratives matter to all of us. Lying about one after being busted so many times, every single post of some like this one would be best off in the "hoax bin".

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

What a joke, cops aren’t out constantly killing black people, FFS. Cops killing blacks is actually a extremely small percentage of US shooting deaths. Now then maybe even you can do the math and logic. Black people commit the highest amount of crimes, they also commit over half of the murders. So… logic is going to dictate that LEO’s are going to have a higher contact rate than any other race, hence a higher shooting rate of that race. Next highest are Latinos with Caucasian and Asian at the bottom. Were you able to follow and understand that?

You constantly have issues and problems understanding how things actually work over here. Your google searches and especially the resources that you constantly use, don’t always equate to the truth or our reality here in the US. I feel you have a very false perception of all things America most of the time. Maybe because your government has oppressed y’all for so long? 🤷‍♂️

New Zealand is a small country and its government has shorter term limits than the US, and it periodically gets recycled to a much greater extent than the US government. These term limits apply right down to city and town council levels, and civil service people don't have vast sums of money to motivate them.

And the selection of New Zealand politicians by election isn't based upon some '3 ring circus' public candidacy. They just don't have political rallies with flags and pennants with all the over the top showmanship here.

Here's a concept for you to ingest: We just don't, and cannot, have a deep state here.

We aren't Amerika. But that doesn't mean that us foreigners cannot read exactly the same news and social media that you have. People from other countries can know exactly what is happening there, sometimes even better than a deceived and deluded US citizen (do you remember the big bank bail outs that happened there, and nowhere else in the world. And the subsequent people who lost their savings, and homes, and stuff, while the executives who mismanaged the banks got bonuses. Who was being deluded here, us or you guys?).

Which of the New Zealand governments do you think has oppressed us, and when, and how?

LOL.

edit on 2024-08-08T18:32:58-05:0006Thu, 08 Aug 2024 18:32:58 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I suspect Kiwi's would send this one home to momma if he tried the lies on them. The butthurting leftist just can't stand the truth at all. They must pretend not to see it and pretend the lies is the real story. Narratives matter to all of us. Lying about one after being busted so many times, every single post of some like this one would be best off in the "hoax bin".

I'm a centrist. You just think I'm a leftist because you are at the extreme right. Everyone is to the left of you.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Your gov has all of you under their thumb, and with a population of only 5 million, about the same as some of our small states, you’re easily controlled. That was very apparent with Ardren’s handeling of COVID and the tyrannical way she handled the lockdowns and mandates. You all do as your told or else. I have a friend in Christchurch, I’ve heard all about the BS they put y’all through and how they control you. Not saying it’s a bad place to live but from info I’ve learned I don’t think I’d want to live there.

Anyways, way off topic, going to stop there.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Your gov has all of you under their thumb, and with a population of only 5 million, about the same as some of our small states, you’re easily controlled. That was very apparent with Ardren’s handeling of COVID and the tyrannical way she handled the lockdowns and mandates. You all do as your told or else. I have a friend in Christchurch, I’ve heard all about the BS they put y’all through and how they control you. Not saying it’s a bad place to live but from info I’ve learned I don’t think I’d want to live there.

Ardern stepped down before her political term was up, in January 2023.

All lockdowns in New Zealand lasted shorter than they did in the US.

All emergency-response legislation against the pandemic has been rolled back, more than two years ago. It was short term and related

The current New Zealand government is a coalition of a centre-right-wing party, and two hard-right-wing parties.

While the pandemic was at its peak, I watched groups of protesters march through numerous New Zealand towns and cities in super-spreader events, waving Trump signs and flags (despite the fact that he is politically irrelevant here). These protesters revealed in those acts that they were not protesting the actual situations in New Zealand, but were radicalized by what they thought was happening in the USA through internet misinformation.

My guess is that your 'friend' from Christchurch is probably one of those who protested against mandates that weren't, and against voluntary lockdowns that they clearly never complied with, and against immunizations that were always voluntary, and that remain voluntary.

Year after year, New Zealand is judged internationally to be one of the most 'free' countries in the world, and also has occasionally been judged as one of the top ten in standard of living. The USA has never made the top ten in freedom ranking, and rarely in quality of life either, because as good as it is for its wealthy, it is really crap for its poor. (US Human Development ranking 17th, US GDP per Capita (PPP) ranking 9th, US Human Poverty Index 17th (out of 19), US in Where-to-be-born Index 13th).

Freest Countries 2024

edit on 2024-08-08T22:17:51-05:0010Thu, 08 Aug 2024 22:17:51 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Ardern stepped down before her political term was up, in January 2023.

All lockdowns in New Zealand lasted shorter than they did in the US.

All emergency legislation has been rolled back, more than two years ago.

The current New Zealand government is a coalition of a centre-right-wing party, and two hard-right-wing parties.

While the pandemic was at its peak, I watched groups of protesters march through numerous New Zealand towns and cities in super-spreader events, waving Trump signs and flags (despite the fact that he is politically irrelevant here). These protesters revealed in those acts that they were not protesting the actual situations in New Zealand, but were radicalized by what they thought was happening in the USA through internet misinformation.

My guess is that your 'friend' from Christchurch is probably one of those who protested against mandates that weren't, and against voluntary lockdowns that they clearly never complied with, and against immunizations that were always voluntary, and that remain voluntary.
Ummm what lockdown? I wasn’t in any lockdown where I live, didn’t wear a mask either except once when I had to go to the Dr. You all on the other hand, your lockdowns and mandates were gestapo-ish. And no my friend isn’t a Trump fan but nice try at your usual projection. She couldn’t stand Ardern though and was thrilled to see her go bye bye.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join