It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As Running Mate

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I'd think the Minnesota National Guard knows more about his service than you. They said he held the rank and can claim to holding the rank. Case closed.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Please explain to me how the presence of tampons is a grooming tactic?

Is Walmart guilty of grooming by having tampons for sale out in the open where any boy might see them?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Whoops! Trump praised Walz and his response to riots in 2020 and called him an "excellent guy".

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump told a group of governors on June 1, 2020, according to a recording of the call, in which he also called Walz an "excellent guy."

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," Trump continued. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Link

It's nice the GOP candidate endorses the Dem VP candidate as an excellent guy.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And another talking point bites the dust. ABC has audio of Trump praising Walz for his handling of the Floyd protests.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

If they are out in the open...then why do they need to be in boys bathrooms?

If they are available in the girls bathrooms, why do they need to be in boys bathrooms?

Is this difficult for you to comprehend? Are you in favor of TamponTims actions here as well as signing the youth sex change bill?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Trump also suggested on the call that it was his encouragement that sparked Walz to call in the National Guard: "I said, you got to use the National Guard in big numbers," Trump said. A spokesperson for the Harris-Walz campaign said Wednesday that was untrue.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Threadbarer

Thinking more on the timing of this, couldn't it have just been a situation where his current contract was up and he chose not to sign a new one? Aren't four year contracts pretty much the standard in the military?

No.
When you are offered a prestigious school and rank, the government wants to get it’s value out of it.
You either have to extend your service or you have to have enough time left in your current contract to justify taking that coveted training spot and fulfilling the obligations of that new rank.
See how this stinks now?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What are you supposed to do when you retire in May of 2005, but the deployment orders come in July of 2005? Go back?

The 1/34th Brigade Combat Team received alert orders in July 2005. They mobilized in September and trained throughout the fall before finally deploying in March 2006.

National Guard from 2007

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: 5thHead

I'd think the Minnesota National Guard knows more about his service than you. They said he held the rank and can claim to holding the rank. Case closed.

Well, I hope so because all I know about it is the quote you provided.

But the quote you posted clearly says he not only didn't ever hold the position but never even finished the necessary requirements for the job.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of most of his politics but Hunter S Thompson was a great writer. I love his books. One time he said something about how in politics you can just call someone a name and then they have to come out and say that they are not that thing. Then people start talking about it even if it's not true.

Anyway, this is probably not true but super funny imo. I laughed so hard I just had to post it

Please enjoy at your own risk

www.infowars.com...

Cheers.

The nasty claim follows a now-deleted “fact-check” by the AP, where they investigated a false online joke that JD Vance wrote in his book Hillbilly Elegy that he had sex with a couch.

edit on 5310719America/Chicagopm07 by 5thHead because: 🏑

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hey, Tim...you got my back...right???

Tim?? Tim??? Bueller???

Tim! Come out from under there!! Your wife is enjoying the smell of your cities burning in the morning; she loves it. Why are you hiding under there????

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Got to love this big democrat whores that will do anything for votes, is a pattern with these politicians and the safety of our children and our population has nothing to do with.

Now Minesota with Tim Walz has become a sanctuary for the mutilation of adults and children.

He just signed the bill.

Comon down and get mutilated by state laws.

Way to go Walz, what is next invite hamas terrorist too? It seems for democrats this is the trend.

They want universal health care, Kamala and Walz, I guess they want the rest of the nation" taxpayer to pay for the mutilations too.

lest not get confused, the term of "Affirmative transgender care for children and adult" is about mutilation of the body genitals

Is not affirmation here, is mutilation

edit on 7-8-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Harris' and Walz's rally in Eau Claire should be starting any second and it's packed. Their rally this evening in Detroit has been moved to a larger venue after over 50,000 RSVP'd.

Here we go again…

The reason it was packed is because it was a Bon Iver concert that Kamala spoke at.

In case you didn’t know, Bon Iver, the Grammy-award winning indie folk band, is led by singer-songwriter Justin Vernon, who comes from Eau Claire.

www.npr.org...

Did you not know that or did you just leave that fact out?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

And the bigger crowd in Detroit, with no musical guest?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

That's the crowd promised by the President of the United Auto Workers last week. He "urged" everyone who wanted to take off work and still get paid, to attend. My Uncle James was there (Ford worker). There are/were potentially 57,000 UAW attendees in that part of Michigan.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Harris' and Walz's rally in Eau Claire should be starting any second and it's packed. Their rally this evening in Detroit has been moved to a larger venue after over 50,000 RSVP'd.

Here we go again…

The reason it was packed is because it was a Bon Iver concert that Kamala spoke at.

In case you didn’t know, Bon Iver, the Grammy-award winning indie folk band, is led by singer-songwriter Justin Vernon, who comes from Eau Claire.

www.npr.org...

Did you not know that or did you just leave that fact out?

Are you saying she held a rally at his concert?
I didn’t really get that impression from your link.
It reads as if he performed at her rally.
Am I misinterpreting that?

edit on 8-8-2024 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The Minnesota National guard say he cut and ran. That's what his troops say. That he did just fine while it was peacetime and the money was easy, but when the time came to actually perform, he left.

The Minnesota National guard says that he did not finish his contracted term of service so he's not a Command Sgt Major, but is a Master Sgt ... he had rank taken away because he left early, not finishing his contracted term of service.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   

What are you supposed to do when you retire in May of 2005, but the deployment orders come in July of 2005? Go back?

Notice of deployment came while he was in service.
He then decided to retire so he wouldn't deploy.
Deployment orders came after he left.
He left early ... not finishing his contracted time of service.
So he got demoted from Command Sgt Major to Master Sgt.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He deployed in 2003 as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. It's then when he first started talking about retirement with his squad.

From what I've seen other guardsmen say that were enlisted at the same time, it was a minimum 180-days minimum to process a retirement request. That means he would have had to submit his paperwork in November 2004 at the latest to retire in May 2005. Months before the men attempting to disparage him say they received any warning they were deploying.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

as the new rules allow for, if you have a bigger crowd, you are the better candidate! I'm hoping for Trump to have at least 200 more attendees than Harris! Then WE WIN!!!!

you make me smile.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join