It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As Running Mate

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Biden has gone.

Deal with it.

The way you can deal with facts like that that you don't like?

I know a lot of leftists don't even want to have to vote. You just want one-party rule like China. So yeah, I guess you'd be happy with having no say.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Walz at his first rally this evening stated that basically. " we in Minnesota love the 2nd amendment" but "there is nothing wrong with common sense gun laws."

He also won the Bipartisan sharp shooting contest in DC for 3 years in a row. Again doubtful anyone is taking all the guns away.
edit on 6-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh they are going after him........ šŸ˜¬

Looks like Walz may have been a "little bit" of a cheater and maybe a "small" quitter. Just maybe a wee bit "incomplete"šŸ˜‰ā˜¢ļø

Kamala Harrisā€™s Vice President Pick Gov. Tim Walz Facing Stolen Valor Accusation

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yet another rally where Harris is outdrawing Trump in the same venue.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well you're not very polite now are you with all the silly name-calling and hostile comments.

Teach me something then oh mighty one?

Not me that sounds childish or resorting to childish tactics.

If I'm trolling report me, and let's see what the mods have to say, after all, that would be against the TnC.

Ile wait, you're apt to be rather disappointed methinks. x
edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah 24 years in, eligible to retire. Real quitter.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Walz at his first rally this evening stated that basically. " we in Minnesota love the 2nd amendment" but "there is nothing wrong with common sense gun laws."

He also won the Bipartisan sharp shooting contest in DC for 3 years in a row. Again doubtful anyone is taking all the guns away.

But he's not Kamala running for President. šŸ’”

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yeah the problem is what's a "common sense" gun law and who gets to decide that?

Polling shows 82% of Democrats think I shouldn't be allowed to own a semi-auto handgun.

No thanks. "It can't happen" is what people told us before every other ban that happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh dear.

Why not put words in my mouth that I never said?

Oh, you did.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yeah 24 years in, eligible to retire. Real quitter.

Yeah it's thin meat. His explanations should be good. šŸ˜€

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well you can try that angle for independent and middle of the road voters. Maybe it'll work. No Maga is switching votes regardless, and that seems to be the only ones in great fear.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
two leftists, running as moderates from an administration that has put us in a recession.

People, THIS, is your democrat party.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh they are going after him........ šŸ˜¬

Looks like Walz may have been a "little bit" of a cheater and maybe a "small" quitter. Just maybe a wee bit "incomplete"šŸ˜‰ā˜¢ļø

Kamala Harrisā€™s Vice President Pick Gov. Tim Walz Facing Stolen Valor Accusation

I don't personally know about how those kind of promotions work in the Army, so I'm not gonna comment. I weigh heavily against attacking him for his military service. If I were them, I'd want sources better than two retired servicemembers. I'd want a statement from the Army that his rank was "null and void." Seems like a grey area I would steer away from, especially when, as I noted earlier in the thread, there are plenty of more substantive issues to go after him on.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Oh dear.

Why not put words in my mouth that I never said?

Oh, you did.

Sad.

Are you refuting them? You're not happy about her being installed as the candidate without voters having a say? That's all you'd have to say to prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Yet another rally where Harris is outdrawing Trump in the same venue.

Have official crowd counts been released for both from the venue, not from the campaigns?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
two leftists, running as moderates from an administration that has put us in a recession.

People, THIS, is your democrat party.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Did Kamala Harris not already secure the delegate votes needed to become the Democrats' presidential nominee?

Im reading it as 2,350 required to formally secure the nomination, and shes already passed the threshold.

I'm not sure about the process in its entirety all the same but how does that not make it a lock-in?

She has the numbers or am i wrong?

news.sky.com...
edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I thought Obama already took all of them?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You don't need a turnstile count when the photos speak for themselves.

Meanwhile, Vance was relegated to ECW Arena and it looks like he couldn't even fill that.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

You don't need a turnstile count when the photos speak for themselves.

Meanwhile, Vance was relegated to ECW Arena and it looks like he couldn't even fill that.

Well that settles it.

I'm voting for Biden!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join