It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As Running Mate

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If you think that's bad, wait until you hear about the guy in the race that's been convicted on 34 felonies and has been found liable for sexual assault.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: pianopraze
Voting Trump, then never voting anything but 3rd party ever again. Screw em all. Let it burn.

I go Libertarian. I was all set to vote Libertarian this time but then the Libertarians picked Chase Oliver to be the nominee. He is worse than Trump and Biden and RJK Jr. Seriously. LIbertarians expect someone like Ron Paul to be the nominee. Instead ... it's Chase Oliver. Look him up. He's a stink'n mess.

That’s why I’m voting Trump.

Chase is a damn authoritarian in sheep’s clothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm surprised this non issue is even being discussed.

She's obviously not white.

link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Enjoy. All for you doing whatever helps you that doesn’t infringe upon me.

Think that works for you, me, and everyone else.

That’s heart of Libertarianism to me.

It could tick the box.

Wish Lgbtqrstyv group would abide by that. I would have sympathy. D used to be more Libertarian thus I’ve voted equally for D&R over the years.

Now they are militantly pushing their crap on me and my children.

Different minefields through a similar ordinance.

No way.

D&R can rot for all I care.

The two party system is indeed part and parcel of the problem.

And the fact needs to be recognised.

link   

Why are people so eager to identify her as Black. Can't she just be proud of who she is ? Indian and Jamaican. We have to trace her heritage back 300 years so she can call herself Black ?

It's pandering and you know damn good and well it is. She showed up in Gorgia with a fake Southern accent, she goes on Black podcasts and her voice and inflection changes again. She has pictures in a Sari and a bindi on her forehead.

So what is she ? Or is she just what ever is convenient at the time ?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Everyone remembers how Walz let Minnesota burn during the summer of love and how Kamala bailed out the violent arsonists.
This is a stupid VP pick for her and I love it. 😆
They just couldn’t hide their antisemitism and pick the better Shapiro. It would have been a closer election if they had.
Walz is a disgrace to the uniform he wore and that story will spread soon.
He quit, let his unit go to Iraq without him, took a demotion, then pretended he didn’t.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I don't find it weird, They are so jealous of what we built they can't stand it. They want to see us suffer and say "hey I had a hand in that". I guess we'll see what happens. I'm not sure they''ll be happy with the results either way.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What does any of that have to do with turdbearer's misleading post?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

If you think that's bad, wait until you hear about the guy in the race that's been convicted on 34 felonies and has been found liable for sexual assault.

That’s old news.
Nobody cares.
Trump got a bump out of it too.
Everyone knows it’s lawfare.

Let’s talk about Walz shall we.
Why is he the magical VP pick?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

She is both, hence the sari pictures and the black sorority.

And you're not familiar with code switching or as white people call it "using a customer service voice"? I know I certainly become more lax in the way I speak depending who I'm with and it's not a conscious change. I speak at work one way, with my parents another, with friends another.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why are people so eager to identify her as Black. Can't she just be proud of who she is ? Indian and Jamaican. We have to trace her heritage back 300 years so she can call herself Black ?

What makes you think she's not proud of who she is?

And how long is a piece of string?

It's pandering and you know damn good and well it is. She showed up in Gorgia with a fake Southern accent, she goes on Black podcasts and her voice and inflection changes again. She has pictures in a Sari and a bindi on her forehead.

Its no more than the game the other side plays with the white Christian nationalists, and you darn well know that.

Hearts and minds DAVID64, will that answer suffice?

So what is she ? Or is she just what ever is convenient at the time ?

She is black and can claim so given her mixed heritage conveniently or otherwise.

edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Agreed. I noted things he's done on page one and two I believe and why I think he appeals,especially in the Midwest.
edit on 6-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I speak one way to everyone. I don't try to make myself into a different person to fit the occasion. That's dishonest as hell.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Right because I mean Bush got elected as President with a DUI. But if that's going to be the running talking point, I say go for it.

That was then, this is now... the average voter in 2000 didn't even know Bush had a DUI #1 #2 Bush's was in 1976 when drunk driving was fairly common and wasn't the political buzzsaw #3 Walz

it's already floating out there MADD isn't likely to endorse him

www.distractify.com...

Tim Walz denied he was drunk on the campaign trail at the time of his DUI.
Walz has been sober since getting a DUI in Nebraska decades ago, per the Star Tribune.

But once upon a time, the eventual Minnesota Democratic leader was pulled over for clocking an eyebrow-raising 96 miles per hour in a zone where the speed limit was 55, as reported by the Alpha News.

A police report stated, “A strong odor of alcoholic beverage was detected emitting from Mr. Walz‘s breath and person."

He also failed a field sobriety and breath test, eventually registering a blood alcohol level of .128.

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
I think ya'll need to ask black people if Kamala is black because they have rules and procedures for answering that question.

link   
a reply to: underpass61

It has to do with Kamala Harris.

Turdbearer's post, maybe not much.

So i apologise if if drifted, still true enough though.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

She is both, hence the sari pictures and the black sorority.

And you're not familiar with code switching or as white people call it "using a customer service voice"? I know I certainly become more lax in the way I speak depending who I'm with and it's not a conscious change. I speak at work one way, with my parents another, with friends another.

I've always found if you are respectful, honest, and you listen, you don't have to pretend to be something you are not.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Then you'll have situations like Texas.

70% of Texans want Marijuana legalized, but the Republican Governor, his Lieutenant Governor and Attorney General don't care about the will of the people.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I stated it's not conscious. And it's not to pander, but co-workers shouldn't hear any slang nor should my parents hear the f bomb and other colloquialisms

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Do not forget her Irish heritage from Dad....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join