It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As Running Mate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: network dude

I dont know about that.

LOL, try listening to it, rather than reading the headline. You just owned yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Some of the best and most sought after US trial lawyers are of similar age but as to being the leader of the Free World and whatnot yes, there should be an age cut off.

And no, he's not senile, yet.

link   

originally posted by: charlest2

originally posted by: pianopraze
Forbes

Vice President Kamala Harris has chosen Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz to serve as her running mate in the 2024 presidential race, CNN and the Associated Press reported Tuesday, citing unnamed sources—as Harris tries to gain ground on former President Donald Trump with just over three months until the November election.

I was expecting Obama.

Not a very inspiring pick but only way they are winning is dominion imho.

I expected Pete Buttigieg. The guy can tell a lie and make you believe it. He can talk the ears off of a jackass.

He would have been my second expectation offer Obama.

Two "black ladies" or "black lady + LGBt" 2 check marks.

Hmm.. maybe the first would check three….

link   
Well Vance may help Trump in Ohio and with the religious right. While Walz helps with Minnesota, placates the Progressive wing and the drunk drivers, which is a huge voter block

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Justoneman

That is an opinion and was never proven.

Well it isn't an opinion that many have great reason to say it was stolen for several rounds now I am sure.

You would have to not care to not see it. If only you lived here and didn't work for the DS at some offshore location. ARE YOU AMERICAN?
huh?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Look at the way Trump speaks and acts in that video compared to now.

I dont mean what he's says, but the way he is saying it.

Then tell me the man in question is still the same fellow on the ball?

It's apparent.

he is 5 years older now. Don't worry, the guy currently running is just fine, and he's older than Trump will be when he leaves office in 2028. Unless things are (D)ifferent now?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah it's a shame that the U.S. implemented the one drop rule here. A shame so many people still see someone brown and feel they are less superior, but here we are.

link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: pianopraze

Oh, that's same commie that let Minnesota burn during the summer of love and signed an executive order allowing children to have their genitals mutilated.

Yup, that checks out.

At this point I hope both the D&R burn to the ground.

Voting Trump, then never voting anything but 3rd party ever again. Screw em all. Let it burn.

2nd and AMEN!

Both parties are destroying the USA and we can't get them out in the primaries because of the stealing of votes. Red states do it too.

link   

LoL

No mate i dont think i did.

Listen to it i did you see.

And it can indeed be interpreted as Trump promoting the vaccine.

Then again with the man in question, people are simply apt to claim he meant something entirely different yourself included.

Im mean who knows what Trump means when words come out of his mouth?

edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Right because I mean Bush got elected as President with a DUI. But if that's going to be the running talking point, I say go for it.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Well, it does not make her white does it?

So if its that boolean............

I would imagine the African part may tick the box.

Sure don't make her black. It makes her an Indian with a dot. White folks come from Africa too.

edit on 6000000273120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

"I'm for electric cars. I have to be because, you know, Elon endorsed me very strongly. So, I have no choice."

"I'm for electric cars. I have to be because, you know, Elon endorsed me very strongly. So, I have no choice."

Those are Trump's exact words.

PROOF Trump isn't controlled by anyone! A real politician never admits that someone is controlling them!

If Trump is truly just another politician, then this proves he's the most honest politician ever to run for office!

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

He's a senile old codger just like the other fellow by my guess.

As to things being different, Harris winning might tick the box.

And it would be silly to consider her to be anything other than a serious threat as the polls clearly show.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It's weird that white people tell biracial people what they can or cannot identify with.

Nobody told her that obviously.

Everyone rational is just pointing out how she changes her race according to who she wants to pander to at any particular moment of time.
In simple terms, she’s phony and people see it.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

LoL

No mate i dont think i did.

Listen to it i did you see.

And it can indeed be interpreted as Trump promoting the vaccine.

Then again with the man in question, people are simply apt to claim he meant something entirely different yourself included.

Im mean who knows what Trump means when words come out of his mouth?

yes, he was promoting it. he helped get it ready before anyone thought possible. he was very proud of it. Now, tell me at what point in the video did he mandate it, or say you had to take it? I kept hearing about freedoms, and how he hoped people would take it, but I just didn't hear him telling people they MUST take it. But if he did, you can point that part out.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Drugs won the war.

Just legalize it and make it like alcohol.

Believe it or not weed helped me stop taking drugs and get my life back together many moons ago.

I hope Trump loses all the same.

But feck it pianopraze, i guess time will tell.

Enjoy. All for you doing whatever helps you that doesn’t infringe upon me.

That’s heart of Libertarianism to me.

Wish Lgbtqrstyv group would abide by that. I would have sympathy. D used to be more Libertarian thus I’ve voted equally for D&R over the years.

Now they are militantly pushing their crap on me and my children.

No way.

D&R can rot for all I care.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So what does it make her then?

Stab in the dark, could that be mixed race?

I mean it's not like shes claiming only to be black and no longer Indian.

Again if the is an issue seems like a racial one to me considering that indeed is what its about.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

He's a senile old codger just like the other fellow by my guess.

As to things being different, Harris winning might tick the box.

And it would be silly to consider her to be anything other than a serious threat as the polls clearly show.

she is a threat, as Biden was going to lose. Harris is an empty suit, but that's perfect for the puppet master aspect of all this. She might win. But it won't be because she was the better candidate, just that she was the winner. I hope Trump wins, and we can all hear about how mean and orange he is again, while we bask in better incomes, and less wars. But if you like war, you are on the right path.

link   
a reply to: Vermilion

She is both. People know she is both. She has clearly said she is both throughout her life. She can be proud to be both.

The only one trying to make it an issue is a man whose own campaign acknowledged she was black as a way to prove he was not racist 4 years ago. Now he wants someone to "look into" her suddenly "turning black".

Most of the country sees what he is doing you know. He did this with Obama, and he is supported by that same base now.
edit on 6-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

A true libertarian should be for Gov that is so weak, it only protects us from anarchy and foreign invasions.

We should be for you doing whatever if it doesn't hurt people especially our own persons.

Hell yeah!

Sounds good to me.

Trump promised to end one three letter agency. Hope he appoints Paul to the Fed. Ends both that and more three letter agencies.

Unlikely… but a guy can hope…

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join