It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gets Lost Again--Time For The 25th.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: WeMustCare

perhaps I should have said dilapidated.

Dilapidated, simply because she wants to see Joe Biden's face on Mount Rushmore? Maybe. I don't feel like looking up the definition, lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Are any of the libs here wondering why Trump's "collusion" buddy Putin is arranging prisoner swaps with Biden right before the election? Why would he do anything to make the Democrats look like heroes if he's supposed to be waiting for Trump to return and be his lapdog?

Maybe because the libs are once again and always full of crap.

Change my mind

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Trump told Putin he'd make sure the gold-laced ceiling in his bedroom would be brought down on him while he slept, if he invaded Ukraine. Putin knew he meant it.

Hence the initial invasion of Ukraine in 2013 (Crimea) was not followed-up with a full invasion until after Trump was cheated out of office. It's possible Russia/Putin helped Democrats, isn't it.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Are any of the libs here wondering why Trump's "collusion" buddy Putin is arranging prisoner swaps with Biden right before the election? Why would he do anything to make the Democrats look like heroes if he's supposed to be waiting for Trump to return and be his lapdog?

Maybe because the libs are once again and always full of crap.

Change my mind

Trump was making public statements claiming they’d only be released under he’s watch, which is basically a demand to Putin not to release them until he was elected. So obviously Putin decided to show Trump who was the Alfa in there relationship.

Kinda obvious, yeah?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

So the "Russia Russia Russia" garbage WAS a democrat lie.
Thanks for clearing that up

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Both Trump impeahments are being nullified too. History books will slam Democrats of our era.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Russia definitely went out of there way to help Trump win in 2016. But it wasn’t for any long term logistical master plan, it was simply just a sucker punch to bloody the nose of the US.

But now Trumps up there bragging like an idiot about how Putin will do anything he wants… ya gotta think, that’s obviously gonna rub a person like Putin the wrong way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join