It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gets Lost Again--Time For The 25th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Really? Who cleared the plane? Anyone? Seems to me again the USSS is slacking.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He went on board that aircraft to greet the passengers who were still on board and to thank the flight crew.

You're just making crap up. Again.

Really?

Maybe he got on the plane to fly it back himself because he used to be a pilot back when licorice cost a nickel!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
is this the "new and improved" taller Biden?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He went on board that aircraft to greet the passengers who were still on board and to thank the flight crew.

Really?

Maybe he got on the plane to fly it back himself because he used to be a pilot back when licorice cost a nickel!

And all the available men would tie an onion to their belts.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sure.
Go with that.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
More like Smart as a Tack.
Maybe he thought he was being traded for Putin.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Look who's making up crap. It's you.

Nobody believes that is what Joe did. Kamalala was laughing and smiling the entire time thinking it was so funny that dumb Joe boarded that plane, they were all "WTF is Joe doing?" Looks on their faces.

And the cherry on top? In the video of this you can hear a SS guy tell Joe two times "that's the wrong plane Mr. President"....

LOL at your sycophant defense of this walking corpse baffoon.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Couldn’t even be bothered looking into whether this is just more manipulated hypobole, which going from past experience it most likely is.

But regardless, Biden was obviously too old to be running for a second term… the irony of that fact though, is that he was only slightly behind Trump in the polls.

I’m predicting a landslide victory to Kamala once she really gets a momentum going.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
I know this has been said a million times, but at this point, it really is elder abuse, plain and simple.
Shame on his family for not stepping in.

It was elder abuse when his family and other political party leaders convinced him to run back four years ago. He was showing signs back then of almost dementia like cognitive decline. Joe did not get this way in the last few months, it took four or more years to get this bad. I actually feel bad that they talked him into running for president.

If this is the way Liberals treat their elders with dementia like symptoms, I sure do not want to have to be taken care by them if something happens to me.

For all I know, he may have gone in that jet to use the bathroom, but why didn't the secret service go in before him and check it out?
edit on 2-8-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Couldn’t even be bothered looking into whether this is just more manipulated hypobole, which going from past experience it most likely is.

But regardless, Biden was obviously too old to be running for a second term… the irony of that fact though, is that he was only slightly behind Trump in the polls.

I’m predicting a landslide victory to Kamala once she really gets a momentum going.

I doubt that.

She is an older lady with her good banging times behind her and the only way she will gain any "traction" besides the MSM supporting her is her giving about 81 million blowjobs is the next 100 days or so.

Do the math.

Although do vote for her 57 times... that is the Democratic time honored way of "saving Democracy".

For a woman who never got a single vote in the Primaries.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmFri, 02 Aug 2024 21:42:16 -050042 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

how is she even legally able to run?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stilhuman
a reply to: Lumenari

how is she even legally able to run?

The Democratic and Republican parties, despite what many think about American politics, are private legal entities.

They don't have to follow their own rules, for instance.

They can just make them up on the fly and do it.

They are beholden to nothing but their donors.

The people who keep them in power.

See... Ron Paul primaries, Bernie Sanders primary, etc.

They just put in who they want.

But this recent one with Kamakamakamakama Chameleon is even more astonishing... the Democrat Party is installing a Presidential Candidate that has no actual votes from the Democrat voters.

And they are pretty happy about it.

Saving "Democracy" by not allowing the Democratic voters to vote.

Welcome to Clown World.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmFri, 02 Aug 2024 21:57:29 -050057 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I knew as soon as I watched this that the apologetic MSM would say he went on the plane to greet the crew who returned the hostages. I knew it! It's all spin!

First, the aircraft wasn't cleared by the USSS (another lapse/mistake?)

Second, the president doesn't go 'anywhere' without the SS first going to the same place in front of him. Just standard protocol.

Could Slo-Jo have gone 'off-script'? Yes, but if he had, normal protocol would have been for the SS to front him and make sure he wasn't walking into a trap.

Don't forget here, people...this is the leader of the FREE WORLD! You don't just "trust" people because they happened to fly some hostages of Russia back to the US. That's not how it works!

Just imagine if some marginally crazy person pulled up the stairs, locked the door, and threatened to blow up the plane in that crazy 40 seconds! This is the POTUS we're talking about here, not John Q. Public! They wouldn't have even had to fire up the engines and attempt to take off, just sitting there with the door closed the SS would have been instantly powerless to react.

This was insanity, pure insanity!

Biden has lost his mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

In addition, if you watch when Biden finally comes out of the plane, he waves to an imaginary crowd, like he just arrived!

Look: gettr.com...

Those who are not removing him will face charges, because Americans are dying at the hands of illegal aliens, while Biden & Harris are competing to be the most incompetent.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I can even somewhat believe that Biden went into the aircraft to greet the crew. This would be something he would do.

However, he should know by now that he can't do anything like that without first coordinating whatever his intentions are with the SS first. So, regardless of his intentions, his actions, whether intentional or unintentional, are still deeply disturbing.

He does not seem to have adequate situational awareness. This, even beyond his interpersonal speaking and behavior shortcomings.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I know Biden isn't all there but honestly I think he was talking with the pilot and flight crew., this is totally something he likes to do and would do. Reminds me when he started talking with some random parachuter when he was supposed to be watching some demonstration and some lady brought him back to the demonstration. The SS wouldn't just let him randomly walk off to some empty plane without following him and asking him what he's doing or where he was going.

Kamala and the SS all waited outside the plane so they obviously knew what he was doing

I remember last night when this was live they showed Biden coming out of the plane for a split second and I remember it was the very first thing i thought, that he must have went in there to talk with the pilots
edit on 2-8-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

who, by the way, is STILL in charge of the Nuclear Codes.

Oh please. Him? In charge of ANYTHING ? No one can really believe that can they? This administration has a whole team of people in charge of everything and that's the way it is. He is held together with spit and bailing wire and has no capacity for anything more than a simple figurehead at this point. If that and not well either. My bet is he is not allowed anywhere near those codes.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I know that some will take your assumption as a cop out or false excuse but I have to agree with you. I would suppose that those around him would not have been so patient had he just ''walked away''. Some one would have gone with him had he just wandered off. Maybe he was looking for the nuclear codes he misplaced.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I know that some will take your assumption as a cop out or false excuse but I have to agree with you. I would suppose that those around him would not have been so patient had he just ''walked away''. Some one would have gone with him had he just wandered off. Maybe he was looking for the nuclear codes he misplaced.

I'm a Trump supporter through and through, I think Biden has definitely lost it the last several years but this was nothing more then him talking to the crew and pilots on the plane. I honestly think it looks pretty weak to keep saying he was lost and wandering around, they wouldn't allow that to happen with every media outlet standing right there with cameras and the entire world watching

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join